Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bombermwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its been difficult to find an active thread on this but id like to ask a little about this too.

I've been working out for 10 years. I've managed to get about 25 pounds of gains on me in that time and im not really pushing it to do more. I'm all about doing things that are sustainable in my life....ie not dumping a crap ton of supplements in me or trying to force 30 more pounds of food in me each day, only to lose all of the gains one day. Anyway...

starting from where i did, my BF% was crazy low, and has gone up a bit, to what i feel is really a better number, but its still a single digit. My major frustration is that as soon as i was able to gain any mass, the first place it collected was the subcutaneous layer right at my belly button. Which of course is very frustrating because as a lean person, abs were always the major plus point of being skinny! LOL!

I'm lactose intolerant, so dairy is long gone. Only drink water, eat health (mix of lean meats and veggies), fry very little (due to digestion issues), etc. Obviously you can't just "crunch" your way out of this, so im wondering if there are some other methods people have used when they are already thin. Meaning, im not going to take some sort of fat burner to cut my BF down (dont need to).

nippianos is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink Lean Belly..

I tried really hard inthe past but my nutrition can help that situation.....