Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Two Happies!!

1. My cousin, whom the VA almost killed, got to go home a couple days ago!! She is still very weak and sick, but she is well enough to come home and see her family (including her precious newborn she has been away from for days)! Her mom is there, helping her at home. Our family has the strongest women I have ever known...I don't know how I would have dealt with what they have been through, but by golly, they did it!

2. We FINALLY have word our tax return is on it's way back to us. TWO MONTHS with no word, and we go to the main office in Nashville and find out the problem in less than 20 minutes. Stupid IRS.

Also, I have pregnancy brain...not sure if it's a happy thing..but I want to eat all the things I've been trying to minimize for the past year. Most of them are on the fattier side, so maybe that's what I'm needing more of, I dunno. I sure don't want to end up a pregnant whale like last time though!!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yay MrsH!!!

I has a happy, a BIG one!

Today I get to watch a very good friend of mine graduate vet school. I met him 5 years ago when he started vet school, he was originally in my class. He had Crohn's disease and was on all sorts of meds for it at the time. During our sophomore year, he tried a new drug and it seemed to be a miracle for him. No more colitis, no more pain, no more blood. Around the same time he also started experiencing short term memory loss. His grades started to suffer, and he's a smart kid, so everyone started to wonder WTF was happening. Turns out, it was a side effect of this new drug he was on. So he quit the drug and started the Paleo diet. Amazingly, the Paleo diet worked like a charm, and it seemed like nearly all symptoms of the Crohn's were at bay.

A couple months into our senior year he got really sick. He had high fevers, and was jaundice, vomiting, and just overall ill. Of course since we're in contact with a lot of infectious diseases the docs ran a gamut of tests. None were leading them to the cause. They finally did a liver biopsy. My friend was diagnosed in October 2011 with an extremely rare form of cancer, hepatosplenic T cell lymphoma. They gave him 8 months to live.

My friend went through a lot of analyzing what the next months would bring, and if he even wanted to try therapy. He went forward, his attitude was basically like this: Fuk this sh!t. I'm 26 years old, I'm not going to die yet. He had full body radiation, several rounds of chemotherapy, and a bone marrow transplant. His sister was a perfect match. After months and months in the hospital, extreme weight loss, fevers every other day, and living in a bubble, my friend got to go home. It was an uphill battle for him and his fiance to leave New York, that's where they went for treatment. My friend would still get sick sometimes, and any symptom could have been early graft vs. host disease, which kills a lot of transplant patients. Finally, after months of living within minutes of the hospital, my friend was cleared to travel and to move back to Colorado. He spoke at my graduation last year, which was right around when he was supposed to have succumbed to his disease. I was a blubbering idiot.

My friend started vet school again in January 2013. He had been weaned off all immunosuppressants, no longer has Crohn's Disease, and is kicking ass. Today he graduates. Today he should have been dead almost a year. I'm crying tears of joy and amazement just writing this. I has a happy, a really really really big one.

This is the speech he gave last year at my graduation.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am not really sure if I have ever posted in this thread except to comment on someone else's post

have not been happy for many years..

today for this moment..I am happy

today I got my keys for my new apartment for my son and I
    as some of you know..I left my marriage last july after 20 years with a controller..
    only to move in with my brother the alcoholic
    had some very bad nights around here over the past six months
    but this mama survived it
    I move next week

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I am not really sure if I have ever posted in this thread except to comment on someone else's post

have not been happy for many years..

today for this moment..I am happy

as some of you know..I left my marriage last july after 20 years with a controller..
    I move next week
    I'm SO happy for you, LBM. You're on your way
    Last edited by BubsNBean; 05-16-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Your you're

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    hay sexi lady let me get yo number.

also do i even lift?
    awwww look at how cute you are

terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terry1221 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Yay MrsH!!!

I has a happy, a BIG one!

Today I get to watch a very good friend of mine graduate vet school. I met him 5 years ago when he started vet school, he was originally in my class. He had Crohn's disease and was on all sorts of meds for it at the time. During our sophomore year, he tried a new drug and it seemed to be a miracle for him. No more colitis, no more pain, no more blood. Around the same time he also started experiencing short term memory loss. His grades started to suffer, and he's a smart kid, so everyone started to wonder WTF was happening. Turns out, it was a side effect of this new drug he was on. So he quit the drug and started the Paleo diet. Amazingly, the Paleo diet worked like a charm, and it seemed like nearly all symptoms of the Crohn's were at bay.

A couple months into our senior year he got really sick. He had high fevers, and was jaundice, vomiting, and just overall ill. Of course since we're in contact with a lot of infectious diseases the docs ran a gamut of tests. None were leading them to the cause. They finally did a liver biopsy. My friend was diagnosed in October 2011 with an extremely rare form of cancer, hepatosplenic T cell lymphoma. They gave him 8 months to live.

My friend went through a lot of analyzing what the next months would bring, and if he even wanted to try therapy. He went forward, his attitude was basically like this: Fuk this sh!t. I'm 26 years old, I'm not going to die yet. He had full body radiation, several rounds of chemotherapy, and a bone marrow transplant. His sister was a perfect match. After months and months in the hospital, extreme weight loss, fevers every other day, and living in a bubble, my friend got to go home. It was an uphill battle for him and his fiance to leave New York, that's where they went for treatment. My friend would still get sick sometimes, and any symptom could have been early graft vs. host disease, which kills a lot of transplant patients. Finally, after months of living within minutes of the hospital, my friend was cleared to travel and to move back to Colorado. He spoke at my graduation last year, which was right around when he was supposed to have succumbed to his disease. I was a blubbering idiot.

My friend started vet school again in January 2013. He had been weaned off all immunosuppressants, no longer has Crohn's Disease, and is kicking ass. Today he graduates. Today he should have been dead almost a year. I'm crying tears of joy and amazement just writing this. I has a happy, a really really really big one.

This is the speech he gave last year at my graduation.
    Lord, that IS awesome . . . wow . . .

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah, so much happiness, I love this thread!

I move next week
    LBM, that is awesome! I remember reading before that you were aiming for your own apartment, SO happy that came true for you and your son!!!!!

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was complimented on my muscular arms and shoulders yesterday My upper body is really showing progress, but my chicken legs.. not so much )
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't post much here, but read threads often.

About a year ago I would have hated to talk to my doctor about my routine tests (was very overweight), but yesterday was different. Everything came back normal or much better than average. My doctor said I was dreadfully healthy and jokingly commented I was not trying hard enough to make work for him. Freaking guy kind of made my day. He also looked at me like I was insane when I asked about getting a dexascan to determine my BF as he thought I was much leaner than him.

Originally Posted by Brad805 View Post
    I don't post much here, but read threads often.

About a year ago I would have hated to talk to my doctor about my routine tests (was very overweight), but yesterday was different. Everything came back normal or much better than average. My doctor said I was dreadfully healthy and jokingly commented I was not trying hard enough to make work for him. Freaking guy kind of made my day. He also looked at me like I was insane when I asked about getting a dexascan to determine my BF as he thought I was much leaner than him.
    Congrats on your progress!!

tuesday morning bright and early my son, my daughter in law, my ex husband, my son's best friend and I moved all my stuff into my new apt. It was an all day event but we got it done
    I have been unpacking ever since. Its small but clean and beautiful and I am happy.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tuesday morning bright and early my son, my daughter in law, my ex husband, my son's best friend and I moved all my stuff into my new apt. It was an all day event but we got it done
    I have been unpacking ever since. Its small but clean and beautiful and I am happy.
    AWW, yay LBM!!! So happy for you!!
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yay!!!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

THISCLOSE to benching body weight. 115# x3 today

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My B-day today . . . so that's definitely a happy. And my bicep surgery recovery is going well . . . another happy.

On the other hand--I'm 45 today, so I think I need to post in the Jimmies thread too.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    My B-day today . . . so that's definitely a happy. And my bicep surgery recovery is going well . . . another happy.

On the other hand--I'm 45 today, so I think I need to post in the Jimmies thread too.
    Happy happy birthday Taf!

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post

Happy birthday!
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    AWW, yay LBM!!! So happy for you!!
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Ah, so much happiness, I love this thread!

LBM, that is awesome! I remember reading before that you were aiming for your own apartment, SO happy that came true for you and your son!!!!!
    I'm SO happy for you, LBM. You're on your way
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Yay!!!
    thank you all very much..I am a much happier mama now

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just like to give myself a pat on the back, because in the past month I have been celibate. I have been assaulted at every nook and corner of life by prostitutes. They seem to come out of no where, srs. With money in my pocket, single, and sex for cheap; I have resisted them all. I AM STRONGER THAN THE VAGINA!

I hope I don't decide to run for politics someday.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    I would just like to give myself a pat on the back, because in the past month I have been celibate. I have been assaulted at every nook and corner of life by prostitutes. They seem to come out of no where, srs. With money in my pocket, single, and sex for cheap; I have resisted them all. I AM STRONGER THAN THE VAGINA!

sooooo proud soooo proud of you

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got a job (was laid off about a month ago) at an awesome, stable company, in the field I am going to school for (MBA, concentration in Finance), with plenty of opportunity for growth/advancement. Also moving to a new apartment in the city next Saturday I feel like I'm getting a total do-over in life and I can't wait for it to start.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    I got a job (was laid off about a month ago) at an awesome, stable company, in the field I am going to school for (MBA, concentration in Finance), with plenty of opportunity for growth/advancement. Also moving to a new apartment in the city next Saturday I feel like I'm getting a total do-over in life and I can't wait for it to start.
    Lots of stuff going on. Congrats to you!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post

Wait a minute Mr! Would you EVER pay for sex?? Have you?
    Is that a normal thing for men?
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am finally starting to feel like an adult! I started my new job two weeks ago and I'm pleased to say the company I'm working for is ranked 3rd in my state for best places to work. My benefits are insane and the projected growth is something very exciting to look forward to. Granted, I'm starting as a patient care coordinator (a fairly entry level position), but it gives me primary an opportunity to get my foot in the door and develop some strong business and communication skills. There's plenty of avenues to consider for lateral movement and promotion down the road among the 22 companies we own and the fact that I'm getting in at 23 years old gives my ESOP and 401k pleeenty of time to grow, and I could be fully vested at age 29. Most importantly, this position and pay raise is much better suited to my lifestyle and goals and takes a lot of stress and physical wear and tear on my body out of my life. I can eat when I want to eat, drink when I want to drink, pee when I want to pee,and don't have to be on my feet killing my knees 9 hours a day. Pretty excited about the future!

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrsClayMatthews View Post
    I am finally starting to feel like an adult! I started my new job two weeks ago and I'm pleased to say the company I'm working for is ranked 3rd in my state for best places to work. My benefits are insane and the projected growth is something very exciting to look forward to. Granted, I'm starting as a patient care coordinator (a fairly entry level position), but it gives me primary an opportunity to get my foot in the door and develop some strong business and communication skills. There's plenty of avenues to consider for lateral movement and promotion down the road among the 22 companies we own and the fact that I'm getting in at 23 years old gives my ESOP and 401k pleeenty of time to grow, and I could be fully vested at age 29. Most importantly, this position and pay raise is much better suited to my lifestyle and goals and takes a lot of stress and physical wear and tear on my body out of my life. I can eat when I want to eat, drink when I want to drink, pee when I want to pee,and don't have to be on my feet killing my knees 9 hours a day. Pretty excited about the future!
    Congratulations! You in the healthcare industry?

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Congratulations! You in the healthcare industry?
    Indirectly, yes. My whole background has been healthcare related. Love the field!

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It just snuck up on me. I've lost some (not much)weight and I was afraid of my arms getting smaller, but they're bigger than the last time I measured them.

I has a happy:

Landed a killer boyfriend. Yep, I said it. He's fukkin awesome.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I has a happy:

Landed a killer boyfriend. Yep, I said it. He's fukkin awesome.
    This gives me a happy
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've found a friend with benefits who wants and doesn't want the same as me so I'm stoked. Finally!