Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genetics - Absolute must or no?

So I have started bodybuilding but my parents keep trying to shut me down by saying that I don't have the genetics to do bodybuild. They say I do have wide enough shoulders or a small enough waist. I understand that genetics play a role in bodybuilding to an extent but does it really matter in the end?

91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91kevey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes genetics matter.
    but start working out and you will see what you have to work with.
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚

%%%%%%%IIFYM%%%%%%%
    *Skinny as Fuark* CREW
    *Lurk forums for years before starting* CREW
    start: Jan 21, 2013.
    BULKING obv

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flaritos View Post
    So I have started bodybuilding but my parents keep trying to shut me down by saying that I don't have the genetics to do bodybuild. They say I do have wide enough shoulders or a small enough waist. I understand that genetics play a role in bodybuilding to an extent but does it really matter in the end?
    Are you planning to compete? Or just for self betterment?
    GGG

Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaritos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I feel like it's too early to actually tell because I have never actually lifted intensely before so maybe my body will change.

Originally Posted by Punjabiii View Post
    Are you planning to compete? Or just for self betterment?
    If I feel that I can compare to other teen bodybuilders then yes, I would like to compete.

Anyone else?

alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Genetics play a role, but who cares? Just because you have bad genetics, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't work out.

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes, genetics do play a role, but you shouldn't let that stop you from doing it. Only in time will your muscles mature and develop to give you that nice physique. Some people will have to try harder than others

Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100) Greyhame is not very well liked. (-100)
    No offence but you have really ****ty parents.

To answer your question. Yes genetics do matter if you want to be a pro. But no if you just want to look better. You can look pretty aesthetic regardless of your current body type, if you have the diet and training down pact.

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dude, genetics does matter BUT, you can always pack on muscle if you are committed to it. Take Phil Heath (reigning Mr Olympia) for example. Critics were saying that he couldn't make being the top bodybuilder because of his narrow clavicles (collar bones). He focused on his medial delts to give the illusion of having a wider look. Google him bro.

Dont let your parents hinder your dream. If that's what you want to do, then do it. Why would they want you to stop being fit and in shape? Parents nowadays. SMH.

Originally Posted by doza808 View Post
    Dude, genetics does matter BUT, you can always pack on muscle if you are committed to it. Take Phil Heath (reigning Mr Olympia) for example. Critics were saying that he couldn't make being the top bodybuilder because of his narrow clavicles (collar bones). He focused on his medial delts to give the illusion of having a wider look. Google him bro.

Dont let your parents hinder your dream. If that's what you want to do, then do it. Why would they want you to stop being fit and in shape? Parents nowadays. SMH.
    Yeah I can totally see what you're talking about with Phil Heath. It's all about that illusion right?

JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Your parents said, "Your waist is too big and your shoulders are too narrow, you can't be a bodybuilder." ????????

Sounds plausible.

chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no offence but ur parents don't know ****. are you built right now? if not then there is no way that they could know if you have the right genetics or not. Only time and training will show that.

ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Genetics do play a role, BUT that does NOT mean you can't bodybuild. Prove your parents wrong...

Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Get huuuuuuuuuuuge OP,come home after a intense leg workout and beat your parent for shatering your dreams (not srs)

But really just focus and getting bigger and then when you become huge you will show them!!

And strong parents,shatering theyr sons dream
    natypes crew

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP my mom said I wouldn't get big because I don't have the genetics....
    And that nobody in my family was big

brb 211 at 15
    Last edited by l2evolution; 01-28-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100) sparob is not very well liked. (-100)
    In life you can say whatever you want do whatever you want and you are decent looking people will buy it. When it comes to the gym No that is not the case. Your word means nothing, your looks mean nothing, all that matters is that you keep going back to the gym, and eat properly and have good supplements. If you quit you will notice you can tell people " i am still working out ", but you don't look like you are. There so many people who got to places in body building or sports that never would have looked like they would.

Look at lee priest a little guy with the best arms in the sport. Then look at jay cutler, he has a six pack. He is the kind of guy who is huge and gets fat quickly, yet he has a six pack. You know how many people whine and complain about how big boned they are, and that crap he doesn't. At the end of the day when it comes to this sport you put the work in and with time you succeed. The results are very clear, you can tell if your doing it right. I can look at someone and tell he is a body builder, unlike most other sports you can think someone is a good athlete but you can't really tell until you watch them play.
    This is the greatest sport alive put your heart and soul into it bro.

toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP no offence brah but your parents are being dicks.. they're putting you down.
    the reason I started body building was to prove people wrong, to prove my friends that I wasn't a skinny kunt. do the same, prove them wrong, and when you come back to them shredded @ 7% body fat with sickening sith lord gains you can bask in all your glory.

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell your parents to stfu, srs. Who tells their son you can go to the gym because you dont have the genetics as a bodybuilder? Ofc you don't because I assume you not gonna juice? Come back to your in parents 2-4 years saying "you mirin brah, do you even lift, fight me irl" - My mom always said to me nothing was impossible, and she always supports me, she bought gym membership for me 3 times.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallntoned is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got **** genetics too bro don't give up, work hard n prove them wrong
    I rep back :)

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I feel that I can compare to other teen bodybuilders then yes, I would like to compete.
    train hard eat solid for 3 years then see what your parents say ... if u believe them then it is true , if u dont then its not . fuc genetics . good luck

Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500)
    Theoretically, you could get a random group of IFBB pro's, line them up and pin-point a genetic flaw in each of them. Don't let what your parents say demotivate you, instead use it as fuel to remain motivated so you can prove them wrong!

Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    train right, talking full body 3 days a week using a typical cookie cutter routines until you learn enough to make a good program, and until you look decent, and eat in a calorie surplus.
    srs. i started off as anorexic (or so my bmi of 15.4 said so) now im classified as overweight (as my BMI said so) everybody will put you down untill you get bigger than the average person then they will puot you up.
    100% srs.

First day at school in yr 12, first group of girls i walked past i heard one say: holy **** look how big luwii got (luwii is nickname)