Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    "cruelty-free" may be questionable now that procter & gamble acquired new chapter. and feeding synthetic vitamins to yeast culture and calling the byproduct wholefood based is somewhat deceptive. and whether they are better utilized by the human body is debatable. but if you must choose, i rather go with another brand like megafood...
    The only change with Proctor & Gamble acquiring New Chapter is the ability to obtain more $$$ to fund stringent testing on the quality of all their herbs. The company literally tests every single batch of their products, and will gladly provide assays of all their products.
    NPC National Figure Competitor
    Team iForce Nutrition Athlete
    http://www.facebook.com/elena.carvell
    IG: @elenacarvell

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leengainzbaby View Post
    The only change with Proctor & Gamble acquiring New Chapter is the ability to obtain more $$$ to fund stringent testing on the quality of all their herbs. The company literally tests every single batch of their products, and will gladly provide assays of all their products.
    do you work for old chapter?

look up P&G --> animal testing/cruelty. are you still going to fund these rabbit killing bastards and their board of directors full of crooks? do they provide assays of all the tortured animals, too? and are you that naive to think that P&G will now spend "more $$$ to fund stringent testing on the quality of all their herbs"? silly rabbit...
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    do you work for old chapter?

look up P&G --> animal testing/cruelty. are you still going to fund these rabbit killing bastards and their board of directors full of crooks? do they provide assays of all the tortured animals, too? and are you that naive to think that P&G will now spend "more $$$ to fund stringent testing on the quality of all their herbs"? silly rabbit...
    Don't work for them, but the company I do work for works closely with New Chapter and Garden of Life, another brand which I recommend.

I obviously have not spent as much time researching every minute detail about animal testing in these companies, something which I should do because it is also against my values. However, the reps I have worked with from these companies have made wonderful impressions on me and were very candid and open about the practices of their company and have earned my trust. Then again, I am no one special and this is just my opinion. One can never really trust anyone in this industry and the sad part is that even the most "holistic" companies often can be tied to some type of animal cruelty or malpractice. Unless you are out growing your own herbs you're pretty much shooting in the dark.
    NPC National Figure Competitor
    Team iForce Nutrition Athlete
    http://www.facebook.com/elena.carvell
    IG: @elenacarvell

rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500) rippedveganboy is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

Originally Posted by Justamonsta View Post
    I know what is in Animal Pak. I have taken Animal Pak for years. I just think it is senseless to want a vegetarian multi, when the one you are currently using is fantastic already, and highly regarded as well.
    hater