Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Vegetarian alternative to Animal Pak

can someone please point me a vegetarian alternative that is comparable to animal pak?
    thanks in advance

salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) salpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone?

Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh jeez...

Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Diesel0022 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What lol
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    lol
    Army Veteran, OEF.

what's with the stupid replies?

Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by salpha View Post
    what's with the stupid replies?
    probably has something to do with the stupid question. No offense.

Originally Posted by Justamonsta View Post
    probably has something to do with the stupid question. No offense.
    can you please tell me in what way my question was stupid? are you vegetarian? have you ever used animal pak? because i've been using it for 8 years, and now i've changed my diet so i want to find an alternative. i don't see anything stupid here besides those replies...

You are asking for a vegetarian version of a multi-vitamin/training pack. The reason I think this is stupid is because it is stupid. What is the need for a vegetarian vitamin? What exactly is your objection to the current Animal Pak, or any popular multi for that matter?

Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xbokke360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It does sound like a dumb/troll question but checking the ingredients there are extracts that come from cow liver. So OP may have a valid question.

No I know Animal pack has ingredients derived from animals, such as the Bovine Liver or Whey protein, but I still don't see the point...

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can you please tell me in what way my question was stupid? are you vegetarian? have you ever used animal pak? because i've been using it for 8 years, and now i've changed my diet so i want to find an alternative. i don't see anything stupid here besides those replies...
    Why not just keep using it if you have been for 8 years.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgretel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess eat a bunch of vegetables...? Or any other popular multi-vit...

What's stupid is that you apparently think that by consuming animal pak or any vitamin containing animal products that you will somehow be diminishing your health, when quite contrary to the fact you will be enhancing your health. Let me guess, you read some book about a vegan cleanse or some other BS, and now you are "changing your diet."

Animal pak contains animal products such as bovine liver, fish, shellfish in the ingredients so please have some knowledge before talking you're looking like a fool here telling that my question was stupid

You are asking for a vegetarian version of a multi-vitamin/training pack. The reason I think this is stupid is because it is stupid. What is the need for a vegetarian vitamin? What exactly is your objection to the current Animal Pak, or any popular multi for that matter?

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, I used to be a vegetarian, so I understand your concern for trying to find a quality multivitamin that meets your ethical standards. I used to take V-cap NOW Adam. It's a high-quality and affordable multivitamin that also happens to be vegetarian.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kgretel View Post
    I guess eat a bunch of vegetables...? Or any other popular multi-vit...
    This your probably going to meet the required micros with your food choices. Just out of curiosity why did you go vegetarian.

OMG! you're replies are a bomb each one of them, first i've never told that i was vegan, im a vegetarian. My reason not to consume animal products is ethical, so this as nothing to do with health, as i told you i've been using the pak for 8 years.

What's stupid is that you apparently think that by consuming animal pak or any vitamin containing animal products that you will somehow be diminishing your health, when quite contrary to the fact you will be enhancing your health. Let me guess, you read some book about a vegan cleanse or some other BS, and now you are "changing your diet."

Animal pak contains animal products such as bovine liver, fish, shellfish in the ingredients so please have some knowledge before talking you're looking like a fool here telling that my question was stupid
    I know what is in Animal Pak. I have taken Animal Pak for years. I just think it is senseless to want a vegetarian multi, when the one you are currently using is fantastic already, and highly regarded as well.

OMG! you're replies are a bomb each one of them, first i've never told that i was vegan, im a vegetarian. My reason not to consume animal products is etical, so this as nothing to do with health, as i told you i've been using the pak for 8 years.
    Ethical reasons huh? What about the plant's feelings? You think it likes being cut down and consumed? I doubt it, since plants are capable of taking evolutionary measures to protect themselves from being consumed. Never mind that you as a Human are designed to consume and process animal-based foods. Don't worry about that though, let's all pretend to be high and mighty, and "ethical."

at least one person understands! thank you!
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    OP, I used to be a vegetarian, so I understand your concern for trying to find a quality multivitamin that meets your ethical standards. I used to take V-cap NOW Adam. It's a high-quality and affordable multivitamin that also happens to be vegetarian.

JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go to the store section > Categories > Vitamins > Multi-vitamins.

oh man i can't even answer you after that reply loooool how more basic can you be?

Ethical reasons huh? What about the plant's feelings? You think it likes being cut down and consumed? I doubt it, since plants are capable of taking evolutionary measures to protect themselves from being consumed. Never mind that you as a Human are designed to consume and process animal-based foods. Don't worry about that though, let's all pretend to be high and mighty, and "ethical."

jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000) jayhead000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey OP, NOW ADAM v-cap. I cycle this one every now and then http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ga...oneformen.html

I think the NOW is probably the closest you're gonna get to animal pak

I was vegan for years, but not anymore. I still do it from time to time, just for grins. NOW also has alot of veg. friendly supps.
    Lift, Run, Surf, Kava.

For Your Health.

Current Lifts:
    Bench: 320x1
    Squat: 495x1
    Dead: 545x1

*never uses hover crew*

thanks!

Originally Posted by jayhead000 View Post
    Hey OP, NOW ADAM v-cap. I cycle this one every now and then

I think the NOW is probably the closest you're gonna get to animal pak

I was vegan for years, but not anymore. I still do it from time to time, just for grins. NOW also has alot of veg. friendly supps.

OMG! you're replies are a bomb each one of them, first i've never told that i was vegan, im a vegetarian. My reason not to consume animal products is ethical, so this as nothing to do with health, as i told you i've been using the pak for 8 years.
    Im not going to attack your lifestyle even though I am strongly against it, but to be honest your gonna be eating alot of micro dense food you probably do not need a multi at all.

00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00s4boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most of the animals we eat would not have been alive if it were not for human involvement in breeding them feeding them and housing them.

We give animals life, as well as taking it. Circle of life.

Plus their tasty!

and don't forget some of them would eat us if they had the chance

leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) leengainzbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can someone please point me a vegetarian alternative that is comparable to animal pak?
    thanks in advance
    Haters on here dayum. New Chapter's Every Man... Hands down best quality vegetarian, gluten-free, cruelty-free, super-critically extracted, anti-inflammatory, highly absorbable vitamins on God's green earth. You don't need a specially formulated "athletic" multi like animal paks. Honestly
    NPC National Figure Competitor
    Team iForce Nutrition Athlete
    http://www.facebook.com/elena.carvell
    IG: @elenacarvell

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leengainzbaby View Post
    Haters on here dayum. New Chapter's Every Man... Hands down best quality vegetarian, gluten-free, cruelty-free, super-critically extracted, anti-inflammatory, highly absorbable vitamins on God's green earth. You don't need a specially formulated "athletic" multi like animal paks. Honestly
    "cruelty-free" may be questionable now that procter & gamble acquired new chapter. and feeding synthetic vitamins to yeast culture and calling the byproduct wholefood based is somewhat deceptive. and whether they are better utilized by the human body is debatable. but if you must choose, i rather go with another brand like megafood...
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism