gigii922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hair Extensions for competition

Hello,

I'm new to the bodybuilding community. I work as a Hair Extensionist and just wanted to put it out there for all you ladies that my services are available in the San Francisco area. I do three methods of hair extensions:

* semi permanent micro ring - lasts 3 to 6 months with proper after care

* tape in - lasts 2-3 months

* clip in - temporary

All these methods are non damaging to natural hair, no heat is applied, no glue, non fusion method. Hair extensions can totally transform your look adding instant glamour, boosting confidence and giving you a polished sexy look (all great for competition or just for something fun!). Please contact me with any questions you might have. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by gigii922; 01-27-2013 at 02:20 PM.

creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gigii922 View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to the bodybuilding community. I work as a Hair Extensionist and just wanted to put it out there for all you ladies that my services are available in the San Francisco area. I do three methods of hair extensions:

* clip in - temporary

All these methods are non damaging to natural hair, no heat is applied, no glue, non fusion method. Hair extensions can totally transform your look adding instant glamour, boosting confidence and giving you a polished sexy look (all great for competition or just for something fun!). Please contact me with any questions you might have. Thanks for reading!
    where do you order your hair from?
    i like turtles

gigii922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hair Extensions

Originally Posted by creepalurkin View Post
    where do you order your hair from?
    Good morning, I buy my hair from Donna Bella Milan, strand by strand, 100% real remy, they also have synthetic for a more affordable temporary choice. Have a great day!

VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gigii922 View Post
    Hello,

* clip in - temporary

Awesome!

oliviyalauren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's the best Hair Extensions brand in USA? & What are the different types of Hair Extensions?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, I decided to go for hair extensions. Please guide me through the best hair extension brand in USA and also what are all the types is in there. 

Thanks in Advance. 

oliviyalauren is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What's the best Hair Extensions brand in USA? & What are the different types of it?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, I decided to go for hair extensions. Please guide me through the best hair extension brand in USA and also what are all the types is in there. 

Thanks in Advance. 

StellaPeterson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HairAreUs Hair Extensions

Originally Posted by oliviyalauren View Post

Thanks in Advance. 
    I have tried HairAreUs.com Hair Extensions. Shopped with them recently.
    They have the best quality extensions I have seen in the market Especially at the prices they come at.

Previously bought hair extensions from a local store & had a bad experience.
    With HairAreUs, I had a great experience. Ordered with them on 3 different occasions.

They also have great customer support. Highly recommend them.

Hairextension is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, where are you in the US? If you an in California, PerfectLocks is one of the leading brand in the hair extension industry. And the different types of hair extension includes, clip-in, tape-in, semi-permanent, halo, ponytail extension, and there are more of them. Each type varies in price, method and longevity. You can search their website on Google > PerfectLocks