Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

NPC Vermont Bodybuilding Championships, National Qualifier, April 27, 2013

I would like to extend a welcoming invitation to any competitive athletes who would like to participate in the 2013 NPC Vermont (National Qualifier). We pride ourselves on being a competitive, but friendly and comfortable environment. The show has all the regular bodybuilding categories, physique, and bikini. This is a terrific show for those hoping to hit the junior national or national level stage in the future. Steve Kuclo will be the guest poser! Please check out our ******** page and contact us if you have any questions.

https://www.********.com/NPCVermontChampionships

Happy training!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Inama View Post
    I would like to extend a welcoming invitation to any competitive athletes who would like to participate in the 2013 NPC Vermont (National Qualifier). We pride ourselves on being a competitive, but friendly and comfortable environment. The show has all the regular bodybuilding categories, physique, and bikini. This is a terrific show for those hoping to hit the junior national or national level stage in the future. Steve Kuclo will be the guest poser! Please check out our ******** page and contact us if you have any questions.

https://www.********.com/NPCVermontChampionships

Happy training!
    The NPC Vermont will be my first Figure Competition! Training is going really well and I am really excited about this!

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ill be there as well! This will be my third bikini show, but I have yet to do my first See you there

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll be there competing in Physique to start out the spring season before the Cutler. Pretty sure i've convinced a few other physique guys in my area to come take the trip and compete, too.

BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mccoy19 View Post
    I'll be there competing in Physique to start out the spring season before the Cutler. Pretty sure i've convinced a few other physique guys in my area to come take the trip and compete, too.
    ill be doing it too...10ish weeks out and already looking leaner than i did at the new hamp states

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am glad to hear from all of you. I wish you all the best of luck and I'll see you on stage!

Again, I want to encourage competitive athletes to consider competing at our show in April.

Good Luck to all competitors ---- Hang in there, you're almost there!!