Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrongmanSteve View Post
    I have pretty good speed, especially on the field (ex-football player) and I think I'm pretty hard to tackle. I do have some body fat to lose, but I'm not sure if I should keep it on to help cushion myself and so I can have more calories to work with for recovery (keep/gain strength) or lose maybe 10lbs to get faster and have less weight to carry.

Also, I'm still debating if I'm gonna do rugby or submission grappling. I have 2 weeks to decide.
    I decided to play after all. I'm excited for it. I just hope I adapt quickly and learn the game fast.

I'm thinking ill lose another 10lbs so I can gain some speed and conditioning since I want to play back, even though ill lose strength and power.

Also, since practices are tues/thurs could I do say WS4SB on MWF? As I'm pretty sure madcows/TM would be too much. And maybe go for a slow steady jog on Saturdays?
    Last edited by StrongmanSteve; 08-16-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-

"My heart and my soul will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are to weary. I will never falter, I will never lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats. I will never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my dying breath."

Best Meet Lifts - 518/314/640= 1472 @ 165
    Best Gym Lifts - 535/315/640= 1490 @ 173-175

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I decided to play after all. I'm excited for it. I just hope I adapt quickly and learn the game fast.

I'm thinking ill lose another 10lbs so I can gain some speed and conditioning since I want to play back, even though ill lose strength and power.

Also, since practices are tues/thurs could I do say WS4SB on MWF? As I'm pretty sure madcows/TM would be too much. And maybe go for a slow steady jog on Saturdays?
    Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Backs need speed and power. Not as much conditioning as you might think compared to forwards.

It's up to you, but if that's you in the avatar, you don't need to lose any weight.

StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000) StrongmanSteve is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krakkerz View Post
    Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Backs need speed and power. Not as much conditioning as you might think compared to forwards.

It's up to you, but if that's you in the avatar, you don't need to lose any weight.
    Here's a more realistic look, my morning weight is 169 but I'm about 175 day weight in these pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/hx6mA
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-

"My heart and my soul will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are to weary. I will never falter, I will never lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats. I will never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my dying breath."

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's a more realistic look, my morning weight is 169 but I'm about 175 day weight in these pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/hx6mA
    I wouldn't worry about trying to cut before starting rugby, if you hit the pitch 2-3 times per week and hit the iron 2-3 times a week, anything loose will melt off.

Cheers for going out, I started playing club level rugby for the first time last year at 31-32. One of my few regrets is not staying active through my 20s. Better to go for the team and decide it's not for you than wonder how you would've fit in after you hadn't tried out. You'll probably end up liking it, anyway.

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watching the Bledisloe Cup test and have seen my first scrums under the new laws.

I hope they get better. So far they're a fail for me.

daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anybody watching the USA vs Canada game tonight?
    Should be good!

Originally Posted by daxpwn View Post
    Anybody watching the USA vs Canada game tonight?
    Should be good!
    I would be if the live feed was up.

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    I wouldn't worry about trying to cut before starting rugby, if you hit the pitch 2-3 times per week and hit the iron 2-3 times a week, anything loose will melt off.

Cheers for going out, I started playing club level rugby for the first time last year at 31-32. One of my few regrets is not staying active through my 20s. Better to go for the team and decide it's not for you than wonder how you would've fit in after you hadn't tried out. You'll probably end up liking it, anyway.
    Thanks man. Cheers to you for going out in your 30s! I hope so.
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-

After further thought I think I'll drop another 10lbs mates. Get to single digit bodyfat. Hopefully keep strength up while allowing me to improve my conditioning and speed. Goal is 160lbs morning weight, so I'll probably be 165 during the day. I definitely want to be a back, hopefully a winger if I can. I also want to drop weight because I'm afraid if I don't the coaches will notice my muscularity and strength and will want me to be a forward. I have 4 weeks before practice starts so I should be good to go by then. Does that make any sense, or is my logic flawed?
    Last edited by StrongmanSteve; 08-22-2013 at 01:49 AM.
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-

Afrozac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

Playing rugby league in Australia, as opposed to rugby union as most of you in here play haha.

Anyone have any tackle drill I could do with just run with one person (me). Won't have one of those big tackle bags, so chances are pretty slim! Preparing for the rep season, although my tackling isn't really up to par imo. I'm fairly big and strong and can stop most players that run at me, althought I don't practice much and not much technique in my tackling!

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Afrozac View Post
    Hey guys,

Playing rugby league in Australia, as opposed to rugby union as most of you in here play haha.

Anyone have any tackle drill I could do with just run with one person (me).
    I'm sorry that you have been forced to play the game of league instead of union.

As for tackling drills that you can do by yourself, I suppose you could to to the park and find a tree. Failing that, you could just go out for a run and practice on random pedestrians. Pretend that little children and old women are your teammates and avoid tackling them.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

gambo1914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw that are some rugby leagues that happend every year but it seems that only countries play on them, how those leagues work? and the country system is like soccer you play in a domestic league and get recruited?

What are the strongest domestic rugby leagues?
    What´s the average attendance on the bigger domestic league? And on the bigger countries leagues?
    How much media attention does rugby gets compared to other sports?
    How much is average salary of rugby in the bigger domestic leagues and how much is the bigger salaries in the bigger domestic leagues compared to soccer, american football, Baseball like?

I live in a country that it doesn´t have Rugby, so I play in an amauter club, is there any country that have a College Rugby competition? The only one that I found is Japan.

Sorry, rugby is not common in my country that´s why a lot of questions

Originally Posted by gambo1914 View Post
    I saw that are some rugby leagues that happend every year but it seems that only countries play on them, how those leagues work? and the country system is like soccer you play in a domestic league and get recruited?

What are the strongest domestic rugby leagues?
    What´s the average attendance on the bigger domestic league? And on the bigger countries leagues?
    How much media attention does rugby gets compared to other sports?
    How much is average salary of rugby in the bigger domestic leagues and how much is the bigger salaries in the bigger domestic leagues compared to soccer, american football, Baseball like?

I live in a country that it doesn´t have Rugby, so I play in an amauter club, is there any country that have a College Rugby competition? The only one that I found is Japan.

Sorry, rugby is not common in my country that´s why a lot of questions
    What is your country? I had assumed Italy. Please forgive me if I have that wrong. But if it is the case, Italy has quite a large Rugby following.

I guess the strongest domestic competitions are from the "6 Nations" in the northern hemisphere (England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Italy) and the the Rugby Championship nations in the southern hemisphere (South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and Argentina). But there are strong competitions in all the top 20 Rugby nations.

Bigger crowds in the southern hemisphere provincial games are in the 30-40,000 range. For internationals, it's closer to 80,000. I'm not sure of the northern hemisphere, but I believe they might be higher.

Media attention depends on how big the games are. I think top nations have good coverage. The 6 Nations, I think are behind soccer. The southern hemisphere nations have a different mix of sports that Rugby competes with. In Australia and New Zealand, Rugby is probably the biggest sport (Rugby League in Australia and Union in NZ).

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any competitions where the money compares with Premier League soccer, American Football, Baseball or Basketball.

Rugby is a club sport. Universities have teams, but they often compete in a club competition. Some countries have University competitions, though.

gambo1914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is your country? I had assumed Italy. Please forgive me if I have that wrong. But if it is the case, Italy has quite a large Rugby following.

I guess the strongest domestic competitions are from the "6 Nations" in the northern hemisphere (England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Italy) and the the Rugby Championship nations in the southern hemisphere (South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and Argentina). But there are strong competitions in all the top 20 Rugby nations.

Bigger crowds in the southern hemisphere provincial games are in the 30-40,000 range. For internationals, it's closer to 80,000. I'm not sure of the northern hemisphere, but I believe they might be higher.

Media attention depends on how big the games are. I think top nations have good coverage. The 6 Nations, I think are behind soccer. The southern hemisphere nations have a different mix of sports that Rugby competes with. In Australia and New Zealand, Rugby is probably the biggest sport (Rugby League in Australia and Union in NZ).

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any competitions where the money compares with Premier League soccer, American Football, Baseball or Basketball.

Rugby is a club sport. Universities have teams, but they often compete in a club competition. Some countries have University competitions, though.
    I live in Portugal.
    The college teams are professionals?

I saw that the average salary of players in the english first division was around 8,000 a month, I asked because i tough it was low for the big attendance that rugby has.

Originally Posted by gambo1914 View Post
    I live in Portugal.
    The college teams are professionals?

I saw that the average salary of players in the english first division was around 8,000 a month, I asked because i tough it was low for the big attendance that rugby has.
    Portugal are currently 22 in the world. That doesn't mean it's a strong movement there, but it does mean that the team is only just outside the World Cup qualifying rank. In fact, Portugal compete in the 2007 World Cup. So the competition there is building.

College teams are most definitely not professional. The very vast majority of clubs are amateur - worldwide.

Two observations about the salary figures you're heard. Firstly, there are all sorts of names for different high level Rugby competitions. I can't even keep up with the European competitions. It's too much for my tiny convict brain to understand. You may or may not be looking at top grades. Some people are certainly paid much more than that.

Secondly, you are correct that Rugby has relatively low salaries compared to football and the American sports. Rugby Union has only been professional for 18 years. It is still establishing it's income stream. Rugby League has been professional for 105 years, but is very small in total audience compared to Football.

Less than 2 weeks until rugby practice starts for me. I've been dropping weight and running/sprinting at the park, but my lifts have gone down. I'm gonna up my cals to a maintenance or slightly above level to hopefully gain strength back and come in strong.

On another note, I know I want to play as a back but should I start looking into each specific position to see where I think I'd fit best? Or should I just go with the backs during practice and see where I end up?
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-

Less than 2 weeks until rugby practice starts for me. I've been dropping weight and running/sprinting at the park, but my lifts have gone down. I'm gonna up my cals to a maintenance or slightly above level to hopefully gain strength back and come in strong.

On another note, I know I want to play as a back but should I start looking into each specific position to see where I think I'd fit best? Or should I just go with the backs during practice and see where I end up?
    Go to where your coach needs you. If he's like some coaches, he'll put you on the wing to reduce your responsibilities. If he's like others, he'll put you at flanker to get you near the ball more. Either way, he'll know where you can do the most good for the team.

AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That is exciting!

Best of luck to ya.

Played my first season at wing. Tons of fun.
    The Axis Labs Boss Rep

zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) zipzac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ruckin View Post
    i guess i'll start. i'm going into my 4th season playing union in about a week (2 fall seasons, this will be my second spring season). i play second row for my university's team. any other locks out there?
    I know its old but im a lock. Im like 3rd heaviest in team too behind our props. Played for 5 seasons

steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just noticed this section cant believe i missed it
    been playing Rugby Union now for 5 years Play second ROw(loch ) for the whole time im 6'2" 229 lbs

love it
    but workign with my coach this season to move to number 8 by start of next season

we had our first cup game last weekend and first league game against the Strathclyde police team this weekend

steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steviedell1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wondered what every ones training routines are ill start
    im back at rugby 3 times a week and also at the gym 3 times
    Monday (6am ) bicepts, Chest
    Tuesday (7pm 2hours) rugby training
    Wednesday (6am) Legs Shoulders
    Thursday (7pm 2 hours) RUgby trainign
    Friday (6am) Back, Tricepts
    Sat Morning i do 1 hour warm up session pre match then play a match of Rugby
    Sunday Rest(swimming light)

bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will be captaining my HS team (15s) once school starts up in a few weeks. My biggest pet peeve is endurance. (I play flanker so im running all over.)
    Any idea of a good workout that i can do to help train my team's endurance at captains practices. Preferably not just running, I would like to incorporate some sort of skills work into the practices as well.
    Im looking for some sort of drill or game where everyone is moving constantly and everyone is getting the ball.
    Thanks, best of luck to all who have a season approaching.
    "The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights."
    -Muhammad Ali

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I love rugby but my build for it fokkin sucks, lanky as fuark making me easy to tackle need to rely on my speed and aggression

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bwbraves70 View Post
    I will be captaining my HS team (15s) once school starts up in a few weeks. My biggest pet peeve is endurance. (I play flanker so im running all over.)
    Any idea of a good workout that i can do to help train my team's endurance at captains practices. Preferably not just running, I would like to incorporate some sort of skills work into the practices as well.
    Im looking for some sort of drill or game where everyone is moving constantly and everyone is getting the ball.
    There's a rucking drill we've done split into groups of four. One guy is a defender, another carrying the ball, one to clear the ruck, the other runs a pick and go and becomes the defender on the next round. There us constant movement and rotation, go the width if the pitch and back.

Registered User SportsScience52's Avatar
    SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportsScience52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been playing 4 years now, usually Flanker, or somewhere in the pack. I moved out to UTAH recently and am thinking about going out to salt lakes Haggis team.origianly from St. Louis where I played for the 2nd oldest club in the US. St. Louis ramblers!
    "We must get strong before we get exotic"

ullrstrength.blogspot.com

Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not a player here (came to the game to late for that I am 53 now), but now consider the game my favorite to watch even over (Amercian) football and baseball.

Much more of a Union fan than League, but I do enjoy both. Teams are Premiership - Harliequins, Pro 12 - Leinster, Super Rugby - Highlanders, ITM cup - Southland, Currie Cup - Lions.

To all who do play, good luck and have a great season, you guys are true gladiators.

If people are looking on TV for competitions, DirecTV has the best deal for you. Channel 490 (standard def) and 490-1 (high def) carry Super Rugby, select 4 Nations (Aus, NZ, RSA and Argentine games), Currie Cup and ITM Cup games. Fox Soccer Plus (621 and 621-1) carry selected games from the Premiership, Pro 12 and rugby league games from NRL, and Super League. Also new station BeinSport channel 620 carries 6 Nations, and on 625 NBC Universal they carry some 7's and U21 games, and the weekly show "Total Rugby".

Edit : Forgot to add that 621 also carries "Boots n' All" the show for NRL highlights and personal interviews.
    ******** : https://www.********.com/rugbyfanfla

twitter : @marlinzfan

Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rugbyfanfla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, Pro 12 and Premiership begin competition this Friday, so look for it on Fox Soccer Plus (subscription channel)
    ******** : https://www.********.com/rugbyfanfla

twitter : @marlinzfan

UPDATE: So I went a little crazy with the post-diet "refeed" and managed to get my weight back up to 175 in the morning. I attribute much of it to water and glycogen though, strength is coming back and I'm feeling stronger. Still unsure about how I'm going to plan my eating for the season, to count calories/macros or not. First practice is on Thursday so I'll update again then

Go to where your coach needs you. If he's like some coaches, he'll put you on the wing to reduce your responsibilities. If he's like others, he'll put you at flanker to get you near the ball more. Either way, he'll know where you can do the most good for the team.
    That's true. Thanks.

Originally Posted by AxisLabs View Post
    That is exciting!

Best of luck to ya.

Played my first season at wing. Tons of fun.
    Thanks mate. I'll be sure to post how everything pans out.
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-

TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGainTrain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bwbraves70 View Post
    Play continuous touch rugby at a fast game related speed. Also put a cone at the edge of your own tryline so when your are defending, the person who touches the attacker has to run back around the cone and your defense line has to work harder for the loss of your defender

Just an update as I said I would, however this will likely be my last post in this thread. I'm no longer going to be playing rugby. I found out at the orientation that there's a lot more training and commitment than I had thought or would expect for a club team. It consists of morning training Mon-Fri from 6-7:30am (runs MWF, lifts TTh), team practice TuWedTh from 4-6pm, games or practice Saturday, and random events/fundraisers often. Pretty hectic schedule in my opinion. Goodluck to all in their season though.
    -THE PACK BARBELL CLUB-
    -MISC BJJ CREW-