passionsingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Heart palpitation and anxiety after workout

Hi

I am 28 years male, height 5.10 Feet and weight 54 kgs.
    I look considerably skinny. I have a bit of anxiety related issues with me.

I prefer to go to gym in morning because I have heard its better than evening.
    After gym, I have to go to work.

The place where I go, there are no good trainers so I had to post my question here. There is one unusual thing that I notice each day after coming to home from gym:
    I feel heart palpitations and always feel "on the edge" of anxiety and feel shallow breathing.For ex: even a small announcement of a meeting brings me to panic.

In short I feel vulnerable to anxiety and hence on some days I have to take medicine for it.

I guess I am not doing something right.

I feel there is nothing physically wrong with me because if I dont go to gym on some days, on the contrary, I feel OK.
    Out of 100 days with gym in morning 90% of the time I feel really very anxious and 60% of time I have to take a med at work place to calm me down.
    Out of 100 days with no gym in morning 90% of the time I feel OK .

So I guess it has to do with my workout.

Kindly advise me.

Just to add, I sometimes take Muscle Juice after coming from workout and before sleeping at night.
    Last edited by passionsingh; 01-26-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordanl2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by passionsingh View Post

I am 28 years old

/thread
    Saints - Hornets - LSU

"Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you."
    "If deception is a weapon, patience is a shield." - Robert Greene (48 Laws)

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if anything i'd expect exercise to do the opposite of that
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.