Registered User ChoppedandGlued's Avatar
    ChoppedandGlued has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Apple+Peanutbutter+Whey Protein= Complete Protein conversion for the PB?

So if I eat this combo, 1 scoop 24 grams protein with a small apple and peanut butter spread on it will the whey protein make all the protein in the PB complete so I can use it for building muscle. I just ask this knowing there are better things to eat to build muscle but I LOVE PB and Apple and I dont want to give it up as a snack but being it doesn't make a complete protein I feel bad eating it.

Uber Micro, Uber Macros MulattoRance's Avatar
    MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The whey protein won't change or "complete" the protein in the peanut butter, but as long as you get protein from a variety of sources, you should be fine. And whey is a fantastic source, as far as essential amino acids go.
    Muscle & Magicka:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB7u0gKYYkN0luy-rCQzjg

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calculating Maintenance-------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-uSzOiEpw
    Adjusting for Bulk/Cut----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKxu_dtkfc
    Micronutrient Intake------------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8nKRETgxA
    Macronutrient Intake-----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2_tE1rbF8

Registered User ChoppedandGlued's Avatar
    ChoppedandGlued has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    The whey protein won't change or "complete" the protein in the peanut butter, but as long as you get protein from a variety of sources, you should be fine. And whey is a fantastic source, as far as essential amino acids go.
    Oh okay thanks bro