fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleuryfan29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Time to get serious. (+16month transformation)

Hi everyone. I've been working out for over a year now and have learned a lot. Sadly I have not been very consistent up until the past 2 months. I have been bulking for the last month or so. I want to take my fitness to the next level and stop screwing around. Its time to get serious.
    I started at 122lbs and now I'm currently at 163lbs. My goal is 170ish. I am kind of stuck right now (on strength gains and weight gains) if you have any tips on how to get past this that would be awesome! Now some pics...
    Attached Images

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fleuryfan29 View Post
    Hi everyone. I've been working out for over a year now and have learned a lot. Sadly I have not been very consistent up until the past 2 months. I have been bulking for the last month or so. I want to take my fitness to the next level and stop screwing around. Its time to get serious.
    I started at 122lbs and now I'm currently at 163lbs. My goal is 170ish. I am kind of stuck right now (on strength gains and weight gains) if you have any tips on how to get past this that would be awesome! Now some pics...
    Sorry I can't offer advice as I've never bulked before but ... damn, man! Nice gains! You'd be looking really aesthetic once you start your cut. Keep it up!
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice gains

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    add some oatmeal and pb to your shake and both will go up, your weight and lifts. Keep up Op nice gainz.
    Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. -Tyler Durden.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. - Patrick Bateman

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, how short are you?

I would suggest a cut honestly.

As for your strength gains:
    diet
    sleep
    form
    deload
    new routine

As for your weight gain:
    diet. simple as that.

CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharlieStevens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would go on a 1 or 2 month cut honestly. Cut to show off those gains. Very nice gains all around though, you've clearly achieved a good platform.

If you keep bulking like this to 170 you'll likely get too flabby for your taste. So I'd cut to 12% or so, then hop back onto a slow clean bulk.

As far as lagging in strength gains, what are your current lifts and what is your lifting program?

WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Big size for 16 months