steam308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is a good routine for a 15 year old to build muscle (no spotter)(weak)

i can barly do 10 pounds with my right arm and can do 10 pounds easy with my left arm i cant do stuff that requires a spotter barbel squat bench press etc.. cant do push ups and thats pretty much it i go to a gym every other day so like Monday go Tuesday off Wednesday go Thursday off etc. please help me make a routine thanks

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol 113lbs

i was 120 when I first started. I got up to 170lbs after a little over 2 years, you can do the same.

Just keep it simple with heavy compound excercises. Just do bench press, shoulder press, pull ups. I assume you can't do pullups, so do negatives, you can look this up. This is when you stand on a bench and jump up to the top of the pull up movement, then lower yourself down as slowly as possible. Eventually you will be able to do regular pullups. Also squats or leg press are the most important. Start learning how to do squats now because they take forever to learn. Really nothing else is worth doing at this point. Do these excercises every workout untill further notice. Eat tons of carbs, I ate a pound of pasta every day after school. Eat as much chicken, fish, or preferably steak as you can for dinner. Eat brown rice or something with carbs before bed.

You will gain weight FAST, probably be up to 135 in like 4 months if you do this. Eventually you should start a regular routine like a 3 day split, you will know when because after several months of lifting you will become more experienced.

Don't buy protein powder. If you buy supplements buy a weight gainer like serious mass. It is like protein powder but with carbs and fat in it as well, 600 calories a glass.

When you do your excercises do high reps. Like 15-20 reps for the first set. This will help you improve your form as well if ur really new. At your weight any rep range will give you strength so just keep it high
    Last edited by TheSaltyAngus; 01-22-2013 at 05:31 PM.

DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100)

I am 15

Stop asking questions and do the **** you need to do! I'm 15, **** the research dude, there is no secret
    You eat, and put in hard work!

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP is a ****