Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    The Truthiness Teller gotspeed22's Avatar
    gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hello

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kindness is all that matters in life

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol so much real life in here

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As many of you know, I joined a college gym due to the hot poon there. From my six years of higher education (four years of undergrad and two years getting my masters), I came to realize there is nothing quite like porking college broads.

On late Saturday afternoon, I strolled into the fitness complex wearing a fur coat with "DOCTOR SWOLE" embroidered on the back (My gym buddies nicknamed me Doctor Swole back in '03) over my shorts and wife beater, toothpick in my mouth. Taking off my aviators, I look over to the squat rack, and I don't like what I see. A frat boy. I already know he's not squatting.

"Curls" I said to myself, muscles flaring as I walk over to the rack. Frat boy is in mid set, groaning with each curl, 10 lb plates on each side. 65 lbs?!?!? You're curling 65 lbs in the squat rack? Joe Gold would be turning in his grave.

While frat boy is getting his 4th or 5th rep done, I take off the 10 lb plate, and walk over to the other side and do the same.

Frat boy: <pissed off> Hey man, what the f**k was that?
    Me: This is the squat rack, *NSYNC. You wanna curl, get your chicken chest on one of those swiss balls and pick up the plastic dumbbells, Sally.
    Frat boy: Who the f**k do you think you are? Are you even a student here?
    Me: <taking off my fur coat and resting it on the leg press> Alright, Timberlake. You had your chance. I tried to be a nice guy and I'm going to tell you one more time. No curling in the squat rack. Now get out of here before we have a problem.
    Frat boy: Man, f**k this.

<Frat boy leaves the area. I load up the plates with 5 45 lb plates each side and rep it for 15. (I decided to take it easy, didnt get enough sleep last night.) Some cardio bunnies come over and start to make small talk.)

Cardio bunny 1: We thought that was really brave how you stood up to that guy. He thinks he owns this gym and he always makes rude comments to us!
    Me: <still wearing my aviators - I rarely take them off> Just doing my job ladies. I'd love to chat, but as you can see, my quads need to be punished.
    Cardio bunny 2: <biting her lower lip> Well, if you feel like it when you are done come over to Harrison Hall. Room 418.
    Me: <agitated> Look hunny, I'm a busy man. I'll see what I can do. Get away from me.

I finish up my workout, put my fur coat back on and head over to Harrison Hall, Room 418.

CB2: Glad you could come.
    Me: <stripping down> Yeah well, I need to shower up.
    CB2: <Staring at my body, mouth open> Can I come with you? Please? Meet us in the third shower from the left in 5 minutes.
    Me: <grinning> Us? If you say so <CH2 runs away from her computer and into the hallway. I check her away message>

"OmG HoTTeST GuY eVeR on HaRRiSoN 4Th FLooR BeST aBs eVa aNd HuGe BiCePTs!!!!!1111"

I head down to the showers, wearing only a towel and my aviators. Girls I passed in the halls stared, but I just bicep flared by them. Opening the shower curtain, I found the three cardio bunnies already soaping themselves down.

CB3: You're late.
    Me: Well Doctor Swole is here now girls.
    <The three cardio bunnies proceed to soap me down, and kiss me all over. When all said and done, I blew my load all over one of their tits. I step out of the shower and walk back to room 418. I glanced at the clock. 6:45?!?! I had to meet a client at 8 for dinner, and would have to speed to my condo, get dressed, and drive straight to the restaurant to make it in time. I threw on my fur coat and grabbed my gym clothes in hand (no time to get dressed) and start jogging down to my car. About 20 Harrison Hall hotties followed.

Hottie4: Doctor Swole, where are you going?
    Me: <running to my BMW in only my fur coat> Gotta go baby, the doctor is a busy man.

The Harrison crowd, about two dozen strong, continued to chase me to my car, screaming and crying. I felt like one of the Beatles. I climb into my BMW and peel away.

Hottie5: <crying> DOCTOR SWOLE DONT GO!!!

I decide to give the girls a thrill, and throw my gym clothes out my sunroof. They scream and come running to the pile. Two girls were having a tug of war with my beater, while I saw another on her knees, sniffing my sweaty boxer briefs.

I lit up a cigar. "Doctor Swole, you've done it again," I thought to myself, a small smile crossing my face as my car sped east on I-276
    Instagram: @muscle_mike
    YouTube: Muscle Mike

BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NYG View Post
    Dr Swole was better
    epic stories
    "you have to have nothing, to have something"

*Meditation Crew*
    *Cold Shower Crew*

+ + Positive Crew + +

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the ones that actualy lift and were hanging out in the supplemement section, do you remember who this is?

how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    10/10 thread

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who was that polish miscer who sold fake gear

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So much nostalgia itt. Keep the stories going!
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Registered User masteroftheuniv's Avatar
    masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    For the ones that actualy lift and were hanging out in the supplemement section, do you remember who this is?

Patrick Arnold is the man, too bad he's been banned for life on here, also inn.

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So many piitb stories

MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (ignore join date, strong lurker)

Mr. Angry was hilarious.

"I'm the new face of Jacked Supplements":

"So last saturday morning im in the gym, tearing up the 200lb dumbells and the gym manager comes over and starts giving me hell about snapping sum bars squating. Hes like "those bars werent built to handle that kinda weight" so i tell him "your face wasnt built to handle my 18's" so he backs off and goes back to his desk.

Im half way into my 5 hour routine, musta had about half a ton over my head when some guy in a cheap *** suit comes over. His glasses damn near cracked seeing me shifting some serious pounds. Im like "what the hell u want son?" and hes all sorry for bustin in on my session. He tells me hes from some huge *** company, they heard about me, how im serious in the muscle world, they had to send someone down to check on this polish revolution.

Hes all ike "we want you to back our new supplement" so i throw down the weights and tell him "go find a protein wanksta, im natural jacked" but hes all grinin telling me their new blend is 100% proteins free, meant for professional athletes like me. Tells me hes got a quarter mil in his briefcase and a first class ticket to the labs to do some testing n whatever, see if im on board.

Flew out to the lab tht night, some kind nasa ****, they got pictures of me all over the walls, studying my jacked frame, wanna know how my muscles work. Hook me up to sum machines, testing my strength, scene like right outta Rocky 4 except i aint no fake *** actor, .Went off the scale on every damn test, got dudes in white coats running all over the place, alarms going off everywhere, musta blown the computers, they aint built to calculate muscle this dense. One guys tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the xrays cant pass through my fibras, turns out my body is like a piece of lead, they aint never seen nothin like this before.

ABout an hour later and they bring me some samples, got my face on the container, marketing knew my polska good looks will help shift a couple hundred million boxes. Comes in two flavors, vanilla and jack daniels. Im like "this work?" and the management starts laughing "hell, no, its just grounded up bones , meant for dudes with weak *** genetics who cant grow muscles natural" Me n the directors hollering for a good 20 mins at the thought of those dudes who buy this thinking they gonna get jacked. just a pay day to me though son.

Signed a couple hundred autographs for the directors n workers, got in a quick bicep workout then flew home with another 2 mil."

JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000) JKD is just really nice. (+1000)
    alright cousins,

after years of hustlin on the misc, time to collect some OG join date grapes

five ready to go cuzzz

hehe tymen
    *Old Misc Crew*

Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    alright cousins,

after years of hustlin on the misc, time to collect some OG join date grapes

five ready to go cuzzz

hehe tymen
    Old misc crew

Bombing Atomically. bigforgood1's Avatar
    bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000) bigforgood1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    misc went downhill after 2010
    add me on instagram, ill follow back. @610neil
    I come from a long line of sinners like me

Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twin_Turbo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigforgood1 View Post
    this
    *Old Misc Crew*

sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cplexus View Post
    Also, every other post was about "piitb"
    Even my sig is old school
    "ohhhh, ok thanks. i thought it meant PIInuTButter since this is a body building website." - GuhleeMonAhnuld

Originally Posted by sFunk View Post
    Even my sig is old school
    lold

MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "yes I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so much win already

Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong Bump.

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    mirin. cant see join dates on mobile but i am sure they are hnnnggg

anyome post bigred in court in a bb.com shirt yet lol
    I remember some OG miscer posting that pic and was amazed...it all happened long before I even started lurking the Misc. Seems '04-'05 were the most epic with the scandals from what I read, including the SHOT scammage.

Originally Posted by bigforgood1 View Post
    Actually it started going downhill early 2009, not long after the CandyJunkie suicide

Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    Who was that polish miscer who sold fake gear
    Vadim_Beliaev or something like that....he pulled the scams on alot of other boards and he's also banned from here after ripping off several members. He's passed away a few years ago from a post on another board I read
    Last edited by CTpump; 01-23-2013 at 04:53 PM.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    I remember some OG miscer posting that pic and was amazed...it all happened long before I even started lurking the Misc. Seems '04-'05 were the most epic with the scandals from what I read, including the SHOT scammage.

Actually it started going downhill early 2009, not long after the CandyJunkie suicide

Vadim_Beliaev or something like that....he pulled the scams on alot of other boards and he's also banned from here after ripping off several members. He's passed away a few years ago from a post on another board I read

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sick of egg whites! jerseybowles's Avatar
    jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerseybowles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Misc used to be funny as ****
    6 Ft. 197 @ 10% B.F.....still eating

New Jersey Crew - 201 & 732

WVU Mountaineer

Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didn't read the whole thing, but anyone mention John H?
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew

bump

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LMW View Post

didnt mountain man die?
    He had a falling out with bb.com, started his own forum

Originally Posted by j.cantor View Post
    nasty$al vs tristantrouble....beefin bad
    Slated vs Tristantrouble too
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hai guyths