Thread: Scared to eat

pralabhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scared to eat

I have lost 26 kgs in the last 6 mnths
    But to do so i cut on my diet a lot..... No junk, no fats

I am 5'10" and reduced from 89 to 63

Now i want to build lean muscle mass....but i am scared to eat ... There is fear back n my mind that if eat i will get fat
    I workout daily and now have been told by my instructor to cut back n my cardio and focus on weights....
    But how do i increase my diet coz people say to gain u need to eat a lot....
    Plz help me !!
    I dont wanna gain fat but build muscles....lean mass not bulk up !!

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pralabhya View Post
    I have lost 26 kgs in the last 6 mnths
    But to do so i cut on my diet a lot..... No junk, no fats

I am 5'10" and reduced from 89 to 63

Now i want to build lean muscle mass....but i am scared to eat ... There is fear back n my mind that if eat i will get fat
    I workout daily and now have been told by my instructor to cut back n my cardio and focus on weights....
    But how do i increase my diet coz people say to gain u need to eat a lot....
    Plz help me !!
    I dont wanna gain fat but build muscles....lean mass not bulk up !!
    What you will want to do is reverse diet. Slowly add calories back in each week and you will be able to stay lean while repairing your metabolism. Shoot for 25g of carbs a week. I would try to shoot for 1.0-1.5g/lb of bodyweight from protein as well.
    Make sure not to have your fats too low because it will do more harm than good. Do some research on the benefits of healthy fats in ones diet. Hope this helps a little bit.

Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't be scared, it's worse for you not to eat. Results: Death

pralabhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So
    I start eatin more slowly ....
    I wont come as fat on my belly ??

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't go so far ketogenic as the gentleman said. Studies show that testosterone levels are higher in men with 'proper' carb levels ingested. But yes, go to stackingplates .com and there is a whole host of formula calculators to get your basal metabolic rate, TDEE, and all your other thermogenesis questions dialed in. Also how to design a diet for you. It's not that tough. Don't shop the aisles in stores. Stick to the outside sections where all the fresh food is. Don't eat like chit and you won't look like chit ya dig hope this helps.

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pralabhya View Post
    So
    I start eatin more slowly ....
    I wont come as fat on my belly ??
    Yes, you are correct! You will want to slowly add back in calories, but unfortunately we cannot control where we gain the weight while adding in calories. Making sure to be consistent with your strength training and daily intake will lead to minimal fat gain though.