slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Getting ready for "The Punisher" workout. INPUT/THOUGHTS?

Some of you may remember the film "The Punisher" from back in 2004. Thomas Jane packed on 20 pnds for that flick, and his program was in Men's fitness as well his diet routine. For those of you who don't know, he worked out twice a day, atleast 5+ hours before each workout, 4 days a week. Back when the film/magazine article came out their we're talks of being wanting to try it, but being that it requires 2 workouts a day, most people don't have the luxury of time for it. Starting in a few weeks I'll be having some more free time on my hands, and will be giving this a try. Being a fan of the movie and of Thomas Jane I've been wanting to try this long before I ever started lifting seriously.

Here is a link to a old thread detailing the workout:

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/we...aining-program

Now here's where I'm looking for some input. My simple stack has whey, multi vit, size on and xtend. If i'm going to be workingout twice a day I figure I would take the size on in the morning with my first workout, that way I would have it in my system all day....OR should I split it up? have half a scoop in the first workout, then the other half in the second workout? that way I would have creatine at both sessions.

I'm interested in your guy's thoughts? I've been doing the same workout for the last 4-5 months, i'm ready for something else. Almost excited to try this, even if I don't like it, I could check it off my list of things I've wanted to try.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I would reckon that most of the time, these "celebrity workouts" are simply made-up.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree man
    Someone's they just make random stuff up after someone had made whatever results off of just regular'ol workouts.

But I mean, maybe you should give it a shot _ working out 5 hours + seems a bit intense tho..goodluck tho man.
    Just Train.

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea that's what I've figured. To a certain degree it still has a little bit of legitimacy. But like I said, even if I don't like it I can at least know that I tried it. After all i've wanted to do so since the movie came out. That was 2004..........so 9 years? damn.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Celebrities are often detrained from bulking up for other roles, muscle memory comes into play. Also, they almost certainly use drugs to achieve what they achieve in a short space of time.

I love this article:

http://snipurl.com/25ot13c

LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not for nothing, but Thomas Jane really didn't looked jacked, at all, in The Punisher.
    "Nice TAPOUT shirt, you must kick so much ass."

President/CEO: The People's Coalition Against Gym Hissing
    Chairman: Advocates for the Dissolution of the Flat-Brimmed Ballcap Fad

S: 325
    B: 285
    D: 405

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Celebrities are often detrained from bulking up for other roles, muscle memory comes into play. Also, they almost certainly use drugs to achieve what they achieve in a short space of time.

I love this article:

http://snipurl.com/25ot13c
    interesting read