MORAD94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is my workout routine enough ?

Hi guys so here is my question i train 3 time a week for around 2h 30min to 3 hours:
    -Monday chest and biceps and triceps :
    chest 6 exercises, 4 sets of 10-8 reps each exercise :bench press,incline, flyes,dips chest press with diffrents grips
    biceps and triceps: super-sets 4 exercises 4 sets of 10-8 reps .

-Tuesday back and biceps triceps:
    Back 6 exercises, 4 sets of 10-8 reps each exercise : lat pull down Different grips,barbel row, row machine,deadlift...
    biceps and triceps: super-sets 4 exercises 4 sets of 10-8 reps.just like i did in Monday

-Thursday shoulders and legs:
    shoulders : front delt 2 exercises 4 set of 10reps mid delt 2 exs 4 sets of 10 reps , back delt the same 2 exercises 4 set of 10 reps for each exercises.
    legs : 6 execices 4 to five sets of 6to 10 reps

note: i try to go heavy on my last sets.
    i do Abs at home.
    i would like to hear your opinion on my routine,

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to the workout porgram part of the forum.

3 hour workouts are stupid and counterproductive.

Go pick a beginners routine.

HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100)
    No need to workout for that long, after a while (45-90 mins depending on your body) you will start to produce cortisol which isn't good for testosterone

jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymoore77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MORAD94 View Post
    Hi guys so here is my question i train 3 time a week for around 2h 30min to 3 hours:
    -Monday chest and biceps and triceps :
    chest 6 exercises, 4 sets of 10-8 reps each exercise :bench press,incline, flyes,dips chest press with diffrents grips
    biceps and triceps: super-sets 4 exercises 4 sets of 10-8 reps .

-Tuesday back and biceps triceps:
    Back 6 exercises, 4 sets of 10-8 reps each exercise : lat pull down Different grips,barbel row, row machine,deadlift...
    biceps and triceps: super-sets 4 exercises 4 sets of 10-8 reps.just like i did in Monday

-Thursday shoulders and legs:
    shoulders : front delt 2 exercises 4 set of 10reps mid delt 2 exs 4 sets of 10 reps , back delt the same 2 exercises 4 set of 10 reps for each exercises.
    legs : 6 execices 4 to five sets of 6to 10 reps

note: i try to go heavy on my last sets.
    i do Abs at home.
    i would like to hear your opinion on my routine,
    Hey there!

It seems like you have a well-structured workout routine, training different muscle groups on specific days. Your focus on compound exercises like bench press, deadlifts, and rows is great for overall strength and muscle development.

However, it's worth mentioning that training chest, biceps, and triceps on consecutive days (Monday and Tuesday) may not allow sufficient time for muscle recovery and growth. Ideally, it's beneficial to have at least a day of rest between working the same muscle groups intensely. Consider reorganizing your split to allow for more recovery time. For example, you could pair chest with triceps and back with biceps to create a more balanced routine.

Additionally, the number of exercises and sets you're performing per muscle group seems quite high. While it's important to challenge yourself, ensure that you're not overdoing it and potentially risking overtraining or injuries. Quality over quantity is key. If you find yourself fatigued or unable to maintain proper form, it might be worth reducing the number of exercises or sets slightly.

You mentioned going heavy on your last sets, which is a good approach for progressive overload and strength gains. Just be cautious not to sacrifice proper form for the sake of lifting heavier weights. Technique and safety should always be a priority to prevent injuries.

Remember to listen to your body. If you feel excessively fatigued or notice any signs of overtraining, it's crucial to take appropriate rest days and allow your muscles to recover fully. This will help prevent burnout and promote long-term progress.

Lastly, don't forget to include a balanced approach to your routine. Incorporating exercises for core strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness can enhance overall performance and prevent muscular imbalances.

Overall, your routine shows dedication and commitment. It's always a good idea to periodically reassess and modify your workout plan based on your goals, progress, and individual needs. Consulting with a qualified fitness professional can provide valuable insights and help tailor your routine to optimize your results.

Keep up the hard work and enjoy your fitness journey!