Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you can somehow produce the same amount of force that can be produced with squat & deadlift, then sure, i don't see why not...

squat & deadlift just happen to be convenient & practical methods of achieving maximum muscle contraction

EDIT: theoretically? yes. practically? probably not, and even if you manage to build some mass you can probably benefit from squat & deadlift
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ThailandBrah View Post
    Its called carbing up on 10 000g of carbs u ****g0t.

And for the record you twisted sick delusional individual. Extending @ the back and having it take most of the brunt of holding 300+ lbs on your shoulders while u squat, or dead WILL cause an injury. its never EVER a case of if. just WHEN. I have yet to meet a single person that didn't end up with some sort of back pain from squats or deads. and those who havnt typically just started doing them, or only ever go very light.

Speaking of avis, sick one ****g0t. Glad your already red, but I got some bad newz for u bro, im about to neg you back into the stoneage.

Also I forgot to mention have ****ing LOL pathetic it is to watch ppl load up 315lbs on squats, **** their backs up, knees up, let alone most only getting 1/2 ROM. When these people cant even do a SINGLE, yes a measely SINGLE REP for a bodyweight pistol squat. Let alone have the balance to attempt half a rep without falling over. Only to see those same people come on here and be like no man u have to bench squat and dead heavy its the only way to grow.
    Are you trolling, or were you looking for PinkDumbell.com?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Registered User akmusclehamster's Avatar
    akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100)
    i posted to ThailandSis on break. and when i get back everything i want to say has been said. thank you everyone *round of applause*
    Compound Weights, Bodyweight Exercises and Sprinting

akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I have never had issues with my back from lifting, and I squat and deadlift heavy on a weekly basis.
    as do most real lifters (not trying to be sarcastic to you Partyrocking). its very easily doable people just want to be the "new knowledge" bros

"gather round gather round noobs let me tell you how to get beast legs without compound lifts! deadlifts and squats are awful for you back! they've been working for real men for years BUT its taken us this long to figure out they're bad!" lol

if you don't squat and dead gtfo

dac11011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem (bad back). These few things may help you:

- Take time off and heal. See a doctor to find out which way your disc bulge is (if you have one). Learn your form really well while off, and when you come back reduce the weight greatly, use perfect form taking into consideration which way your bulge is.
    - Learn hip belt squats. They take all of the pressure off your spine.
    - Learn front squats really good. These are less demanding on the lower back.

From my experience the dead lifts aren't so bad with a bad back if your form is good. The squats are a lot harder to get down though.

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yes, if you were to get obese you would likely grow huge legs to go with your huge everything else. But i'm guessing you don't want to do that.

Leg press is nowhere near effective enough to replace squats, but your legs will still grow with them. To an extent anyway.
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes

Registered User RebellionTroops's Avatar
    RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jayfirered4 View Post
    yeah it is possible, just look at the hodgetwins on youtube or twinmuscleworkout. They dont squat because they say thay have bad lower backs. I think when they bench there back is flat on the bench too im not too sure but i remember watching a video when they said when they arch it, it gives them slight pain but dont quote me on that
    Yeah, they say that they ****ed up their lower back. I don't get how they injure themselves the same injury at the same time!!!!
    And yeah, I saw that bench press video where they arch their backs. I think they were complaining about their form as they were going heavier than usual.

I went to the doctor 2 month ago and he gave me "Rubicalm" and told me to put hot water on the injured area. If it kept hurting me, I should go to check for a disc injury. I'm gonna start with light weights the next month. Let's give it a month rest and see what happens.

RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebellionTroops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by akmusclehamster View Post

if you don't squat and dead gtfo
    You're gonna make me cry LOL.
    ___
    Guys, I used to squat/deadlift and I'm going to do them again. I know they're effective and great exercises. I was just concerned that would be a problem in the future to go real heavy. And to be honest, If they still cause me danger on my back -with perfect form and proper weights-, screw them. I'm not gonna do them. I don't think anyone of you would approve that, and who would is an idiot!
    I thought you guys had a lot of experience with back injuries and you would help me treat it will to get back on track.

Originally Posted by RebellionTroops View Post
    You're gonna make me cry LOL.
    thats what im here for

Guys, I used to squat/deadlift and I'm going to do them again. I know they're effective and great exercises. I was just concerned that would be a problem in the future to go real heavy. And to be honest, If they still cause me danger on my back -with perfect form and proper weights-, screw them. I'm not gonna do them. I don't think anyone of you would approve that, and who would is an idiot!
    I thought you guys had a lot of experience with back injuries and you would help me treat it will to get back on track.
    if you do slow gradual weight progressions with good form there is ALMOST no reason you should be experiencing pain.
    jw what are your squat/dl at right now (especially compared to your bodyweight) or what were they at before?

thats what im here for

if you do slow gradual weight progressions with good form there is ALMOST no reason you should be experiencing pain.
    jw what are your squat/dl at right now (especially compared to your bodyweight) or what were they at before?
    Do you think It'll be better to rest this next month and just keep doing leg presses and stuff? So I could get back with light weights and no pain "I hope".
    As far as I remember, It was something like 176 lbs "Converting from Kilos" 10~15 reps. I can't remember exactly how much I used to deadlift, but I went heavier than squats. And yeah, I'm 187 pounds now.

Do you think It'll be better to rest this next month and just keep doing leg presses and stuff? So I could get back with light weights and no pain "I hope".
    As far as I remember, It was something like 176 lbs "Converting from Kilos" 10~15 reps. I can't remember exactly how much I used to deadlift, but I went heavier than squats. And yeah, I'm 187 pounds now.
    without having knowledge of what your injury is/seeing how its affecting you i can't give you advice on when to start again. not trying to be an *******, just in good conscious that wouldnt be right.

and as far as your poundages on the lifts i think you should be fine for a while without having problems GRANTED THE INJURY IS FULLY HEALED AND YOUR BODY IS READY TO EXERCISE (had to capitalize that so people wont neg me lol). when your lifts start hitting 1.5-2x bodyweight you are going to want to be especially careful of form and lowerback issues (though you always should of course this is when a lot of problems will tend to arise)

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course it's possible
    You'd probably make just as good progress with Leg Pressing and Romanian Deads

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 month ago we had a lot of exams and I couldn't go to the gym after school. I didn't wanna take it as an excuse to stop working out so I bought some stuff at home and began to workout early in the morning before school. It was really hard to squat cause I don't have a squat rack and I can't power clean. One day I tried to go heavier "Not so heavy, I used to do it in the gym" my form went terrible and It felt like I did something wrong. The next day I couldn't move out of the bed.
    I gave it all the rest it needed and kept working out on machines. I added squats and deadlifts again on my routine with really light weights, but every time I try to go a little heavier "Not even heavy" It hurts like a mother****er the next day. I can't tell you the details of the injury, I don't know exactly how to describe it in English.
    Did you have something similar in the past? What did you do to get over it?
    Have you gone to a doctor and got it looked at? To be hurt and keep on working out is stupid and very dangerous.
    OG

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Eating 10kg of carbs isn't carb loading, it's just being a fat ass. Also, you haven't met very good lifters if all of the ones you know can't squat/deadlift w/o pain in their back. I have never had issues with my back from lifting, and I squat and deadlift heavy on a weekly basis.
    Actually. When you diet down for a show and win first place. Then 4 days later they want to pay you 1000$ for a photoshoot and a free weekend getaway. Then eating 10 000g of carbs post show to get all your water and glycogen back so you can train 3 days hard and heavy and get your diretics and depelete yourself again for the shoot, its is perfectly normal.

Maybe one day when you reach my level of aesthethics (assume you have a good face) and get into the industry you will know this is common.

Congrats on not being injured yet. You don't look like you would lift that much anyway. but when you do the main point of this thread is why the flying **** would anyone here with a back injury further risk (and therefore need to take time off of ALL workouts) and hinder their progress for weeks to months. When they can do different exercises that produce just as good and sometimes better results.

I havnt even injured my lower back severely at all. And I still think leg press, squats, and deads are stupid. Any exercise where your taking a massive amount of weight and putting all the stress directly on your spine to stabalize it is complete nonsense.

About the only point you have for those on your side is they will incorporate more muscles. That does not mean whatsoever they will grow them better. Sure bench press for example will use your tris, delts, chest. But if you did pec-dec, then cable side laterals, then vbar pressdowns. Your chest, tris, and delts will grow at a faster rate, and you would risk less injury than just doing a set of bench press.

Same with this. If you did pistol squats, db lunges, and GHR. 2 sets of each. It would completely surpass and destroy the results you wold get from doing 6 sets of squats.

Originally Posted by rmwing View Post
    Stop feeing the Troll brah
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Are you trolling, or were you looking for PinkDumbell.com?
    I'm not a troll you kunts. The point of this thread is CLEAR AND CONCISE. IT SAID CAN YOU GET MASSIVE LEGS WITHOUT SQUATS AND DEADS.

The answer is yes. But now all you butt hurt ****g0ts come in here trying to defend the 2 exercises because you cant think outside the little cubicles that youre in and realize you DONT need to do thse exercises and they aren't even the least bit necessary.

No one is saying that they are bad. All we are simply stating is 1) squats and deads are proven to cause lower back and disc injuries even when done with completely perfect form and 2) They are 100% not necessary in a program to develop thick, solid, and tight legs.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

No one is saying that they are bad. All we are simply stating is 1) squats and deads are proven to cause lower back and disc injuries even when done with completely perfect form.
    So, if you will get injured even with perfect form, why aren't they bad?

It's interesting that much of your workout theory is in complete contradiction with the results of generations of trainees. You don't like squats, deads, bench press, or leg press.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Actually. When you diet down for a show and win first place. Then 4 days later they want to pay you 1000$ for a photoshoot and a free weekend getaway. Then eating 10 000g of carbs post show to get all your water and glycogen back so you can train 3 days hard and heavy and get your diretics and depelete yourself again for the shoot, its is perfectly normal.

Maybe one day when you reach my level of aesthethics (assume you have a good face) and get into the industry you will know this is common.

Congrats on not being injured yet. You don't look like you would lift that much anyway. but when you do the main point of this thread is why the flying **** would anyone here with a back injury further risk (and therefore need to take time off of ALL workouts) and hinder their progress for weeks to months. When they can do different exercises that produce just as good and sometimes better results.

I havnt even injured my lower back severely at all. And I still think leg press, squats, and deads are stupid. Any exercise where your taking a massive amount of weight and putting all the stress directly on your spine to stabalize it is complete nonsense.

About the only point you have for those on your side is they will incorporate more muscles. That does not mean whatsoever they will grow them better. Sure bench press for example will use your tris, delts, chest. But if you did pec-dec, then cable side laterals, then vbar pressdowns. Your chest, tris, and delts will grow at a faster rate, and you would risk less injury than just doing a set of bench press.

Same with this. If you did pistol squats, db lunges, and GHR. 2 sets of each. It would completely surpass and destroy the results you wold get from doing 6 sets of squats.

I'm not a troll you kunts. The point of this thread is CLEAR AND CONCISE. IT SAID CAN YOU GET MASSIVE LEGS WITHOUT SQUATS AND DEADS.

The answer is yes. But now all you butt hurt ****g0ts come in here trying to defend the 2 exercises because you cant think outside the little cubicles that youre in and realize you DONT need to do thse exercises and they aren't even the least bit necessary.

No one is saying that they are bad. All we are simply stating is 1) squats and deads are proven to cause lower back and disc injuries even when done with completely perfect form and 2) They are 100% not necessary in a program to develop thick, solid, and tight legs.
    Seriously ?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you're trolling.
    PS : I got injured because I did something stupid, not because these exercises are bad.

Seriously ?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you're trolling.
    PS : I got injured because I did something stupid, not because these exercises are bad.
    he is. proof is in the avi

he is. proof is in the avi
    I just don't get how some people would be okay with wasting their time on **** like this!
    No faith in humanity.

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    So, if you will get injured even with perfect form, why aren't they bad?

It's interesting that much of your workout theory is in complete contradiction with the results of generations of trainees. You don't like squats, deads, bench press, or leg press.
    Its the person that causes their own injury. You can do 3 reps perfect form of 405 and get injured. If you aren't properly warmed up.

And I do like bench, the issue with the other 3 is if you get injured especially if its a disc issue your injured FOREVER. There is no healing. Youre completely ****ed for the rest of your life. Simple as that.

A slight pull or tear to a muscle is one thing, the second you herniate a disc your done. And any of that progress you think you made more of because you did that over other exercises will now not only be completely gone but reverted back. Because if you do **** up your spine, it will now effect those other exercises that never did put much pressure on them, shrugs, bench, hell you would be lucky if you could perform 10 reps of shoe tying.

LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody can hear you...your tribal tats and GH gut are too loud.
    "Nice TAPOUT shirt, you must kick so much ass."

President/CEO: The People's Coalition Against Gym Hissing
    Chairman: Advocates for the Dissolution of the Flat-Brimmed Ballcap Fad

S: 325
    B: 285
    D: 405

Originally Posted by LPAthickness View Post
    Nobody can hear you...your tribal tats and GH gut are too loud.
    almost spat out my protein shake on the keyboard
    +rep

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    Yes you can get big legs without squats and deadlifts.. Could you get big legs faster with them? Most likely..
    yeah, this. also, deads hit the glutes pretty hard as well

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its the person that causes their own injury. You can do 3 reps perfect form of 405 and get injured. If you aren't properly warmed up.

And I do like bench, the issue with the other 3 is if you get injured especially if its a disc issue your injured FOREVER. There is no healing. Youre completely ****ed for the rest of your life. Simple as that.

A slight pull or tear to a muscle is one thing, the second you herniate a disc your done. And any of that progress you think you made more of because you did that over other exercises will now not only be completely gone but reverted back. Because if you do **** up your spine, it will now effect those other exercises that never did put much pressure on them, shrugs, bench, hell you would be lucky if you could perform 10 reps of shoe tying.
    You are so clueless. Do you have any idea how many powerlifters have herniated discs and keep lifting without any pain? A lot of them. A herniated disc isn't paralysis. A lot of people function just fine with them.

jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccauley1229 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ::looks at avi, looks at post. looks at avi, looks at post. looks at avi...::

Did that really just happen?

lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Many bodybuilders dont squat or deadlift and have massive legs. There are no exercises you need to do for bb. Most people that say you got to do squash, dl and Barbell bench are powerlifters
    I bet they built their foundations with deads and squats tho?!

Valiant1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yes

Throw them out the window...heavy squats anyway...they say squatting is a natural position/movement....true.....but not with 100/200kg plus...although your muscles grow, to accommodate for the weight...the spine, the entire skeletal structure does not...I would advise squatting with a light or moderate weight to warm up the legs and glutes....then do all your heavy stuff on the machines...they say leg press dont work...but they leg press with sets of certain work reps..like squats....5x5...waht u shud do is work to a heavy set...strip it down to a moderate weight then rep till u cant..taje all the weight off and just push till you cant do that...put your feet higher on the platform to target hams and glutes, destroy them...extentions should be done with the same intensity...tons of sets and reps...machines make the movement easier but if u approach it like u would squats and deads youd be surprised how much they work.. lunges..rack pull at the knee for hams and gluts aswell...strengthens ur lowerback...for bb purposes its king over deadlifts, deads that no matter what u do..will always have your lower back under stress and prone to injury...well...4 years late and a novel of a reply but im in the same boat...hope all is well with progress

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ Please don't resurrect old threads to spread misinformation.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

AmandaDia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    sorry to hear about injury, be sure you are 100% healthy before training heavy again, but with that said you can make good progress using leg press etc but nothing can substitue for squats/deads
    Totally agree with this mind