LeahPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heel choice for a bikini comp

I'm planning on doing my first bikini comp sometime between April and the summer. I'm 5'4 with a short torso and long legs. I've been looking around to get an idea for heels, but haven't found anything that works. Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would go with the 5' and a slight platform, nothing to crazy so that you can be comfortable walking in them. I like snaz75.com
    Stephanie Miller
    www.stephmillerpro.com
    www.dougmillerpro.com

Pro Figure Competitor
    NASM certified personal trainer
    Online Training & Nutrition Coach
    Sponsored Athlete (USP Labs & Core Nutritionals)

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ptsteph1 View Post
    I would go with the 5' and a slight platform, nothing to crazy so that you can be comfortable walking in them. I like snaz75.com
    I just ordered shoes from here and they were exactly what I wanted!

LeahPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all your help guys!

czh001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www。fahionarea。com/2013-fashion-shoes-christian-*********-c-342_728_818_1165_1168.html

The higher the heel the better. and bikini cloth is good and cheap!

LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeighBrandt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl, you gotta choose a heal that works with your body! i'm also 5'4, and have a high heal and short ones - and i choose the height i wear depending on how my legs come in... If you have lean/skinny legs/ or really cut - your better off getting a shorter heel to keep them looking full, if you have thicker legs you should go with a higher heel to make them look leaner. if you get a high 5" heel and you have lean/skinny legs/ or really cut you will just make them look even leaner and or cut and for bikini thats not what you want. i think this is a good tip for everyone who posted on this thread, because higher is not always better!

Originally Posted by LeahPort View Post
    I'm planning on doing my first bikini comp sometime between April and the summer. I'm 5'4 with a short torso and long legs. I've been looking around to get an idea for heels, but haven't found anything that works. Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    X2X Clothing Sponsored Athlete
    FitMark Bag Sponsored Athlete

********: https://www.********.com/LeighBrandt
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/leighbrandt

"follow your heart, follow your passion"