metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Calorie Counter like MFP

I would rather use a bb.com app and website for counting calories than using MyFitnessPal. I like MFP but like BB.com better since we lift here.

Make a calorie counter/tracker which I am sure has been suggested a billion times.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would be handy to not have to cycle between websites. Integration with bodyspace would make tracking meals/workout a breeze.
    Starting Weight: 127.8kg (282lbs) Nov '11

Infidell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    Would be handy to not have to cycle between websites. Integration with bodyspace would make tracking meals/workout a breeze.
    Yeah, that would be nice.
    Burn it all down

RiggerXPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would be practical to have some sort of integration with MFP, would save a lot of hassle.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RiggerXPC View Post
    It would be practical to have some sort of integration with MFP, would save a lot of hassle.
    This would work; I tried to go on the forums at MFP.com to talk and they know nothing about nutrition or body composition. Everybody just gets skinny-fat and it hurts me to even use that site for the calorie counter when the best info on the net is at BB.com.

Make a calorie counter or integrate with one! I might switch from MFP to Livestrong or FitDay, depends if they have a good phone app.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I doubt that many people would use it until the database of food is on par with MFP.

RiggerXPC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WFKA View Post
    I doubt that many people would use it until the database of food is on par with MFP.
    That is true, for it to actually become useful, content will have to be added in. MFP is community driven too though so if enough people are interested a nice database can be build over the span of a year or so.

WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RiggerXPC View Post
    That is true, for it to actually become useful, content will have to be added in. MFP is community driven too though so if enough people are interested a nice database can be build over the span of a year or so.
    The thing with MFP is that the database is already large. I cannot see a lot of people switching over when they already use a site/app that works very well already.