skinnytobeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

early morning workout vs evening workout

i read somewhere that you have to take your gainer shake twice a day..(at wake up nd after workout)..but i am a morning workout guy ..dt does not work for me..bcz ..i wake at 7..nd start my training at 8..would that be okay if i take my gainer once at 7 nd then after workout..or can anyone suggest any other schedule for taking my supplement...

OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    It doesn't really matter when you take your shake. AND you do not need to take the shake at all.

gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skinnytobeast View Post
    i read somewhere that you have to take your gainer shake twice a day..(at wake up nd after workout)..but i am a morning workout guy ..dt does not work for me..bcz ..i wake at 7..nd start my training at 8..would that be okay if i take my gainer once at 7 nd then after workout..or can anyone suggest any other schedule for taking my supplement...
    Did you also read somewhere that every supplement you buy 'reccomends' you take it twice a day? They want you to use it so youll buy more from them.... Supplements are supposed to be added onto your nutrition... I would take 1 shake post workout and if you dont get your macros in throughout the day, take 1 at bedtime...

skinnytobeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OmegaMurray View Post
    It doesn't really matter when you take your shake. AND you do not need to take the shake at all.
    thnks man.....

jhtmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gohardpat View Post
    Did you also read somewhere that every supplement you buy 'reccomends' you take it twice a day? They want you to use it so youll buy more from them.... Supplements are supposed to be added onto your nutrition... I would take 1 shake post workout and if you dont get your macros in throughout the day, take 1 at bedtime...
    I agree, supplements are called supplements for a reason. To supplement your training and diet!