Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Liftamulti View Post
    I didn't make a thread about it. If you would have posted this in the fam thread, I still wouldn't have cared, but I probably wouldn't have responded. What ever helps you sleep at night though.

Edit: next time post pictures or something.
    This time you cared just enough to take time out of your day to have a full blown internet conversaion with me. I think it was better this way... for the both of us. This is growth. This is us. We are us. It's ok to be ok with that.

I'm glad I gave you a feel today.

I'll post a picture when it gets here. It's hard to next second delivery large on pieces of exercise equipment. I think the internet has pictures in it somewhere.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."