Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KiwiBro2 View Post
    Gay marriage doesn't rustle my jimmies because "The Bible says so".
    Then why are we having the conversation? The OP was obviously directed at your average Christian, if you don't fall under the umbrella, I give you a solid thumbs up.

Originally Posted by anonymousceleb View Post
    why did we even have Christianity?
    I've been asking that question for years.

Originally Posted by WilliamBo91 View Post
    Are you kidding me? For starters, murder is a sin. Second, it says to love EVERYONE no matter what they do, you just don't love the sin.
    murder is a sin yet god has killed and asks his followers to kill? makes perfect sense....

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    You must be new here.

No one is interested in hearing what Christian theology actually says about anything. The preferred method of debate is to take single verses out of context and then claim "gotcha" to all theists. Oh, meme's with pictures are also highly effective rhetorical strategies. Oh, and resurrecting dead arguments from the 19th century seems to be popular as well. Along with school yard gotcha questions like "Oh yea, well who made God then hurr durr" and "LOL can god make a burrito so hot he can't hold it?!"
    You mad when it comes to logical thought it's: science > your religion ?

If believing in the make believe is what makes you feel good, by all means go ahead, but please, do the rest of us a favor and stop there. Don't use your religion as a reason to decrease the quality of life for others or push it upon others insisting there is some sort of logic behind it when there isn't. It's your fairy tale, why do others have to believe in it or live by it's "rules"?
    12-5-23

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    If believing in the make believe is what makes you feel good, by all means go ahead, but please, do the rest of us a favor and stop there. Don't use your religion as a reason to decrease the quality of life for others or push it upon others insisting there is some sort of logic behind it when there isn't. It's your fairy tale, why do others have to believe in it or live by it's "rules"?
    Wtf are you ranting on about. You're the one that asked a question about a christian doctrine.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf are you ranting on about. You're the one that asked a question about a christian doctrine.
    I am ranting about your retarded reply to another post which I had quoted. Do you need to go to kindergarten? lulz
    12-5-23

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am ranting about your retarded reply to another post which I had quoted. Do you need to go to kindergarten? lulz
    You have a hard time connecting dots apparently.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

You have a hard time connecting dots apparently.
    Must be it

12-5-23

^watchout ur jimmies bro deepintexas91's Avatar
    deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1)murder is a sin yet god has killed and asks his followers to kill? makes perfect sense....

2)You mad when it comes to logical thought it's: science > your religion ?

If believing in the make believe is what makes you feel good, by all means go ahead, but please, do the rest of us a favor and stop there.

3) Don't use your religion as a reason to decrease the quality of life for others or push it upon others

4) insisting there is some sort of logic behind it when there isn't.

It's your fairy tale,

5) why do others have to believe in it or live by it's "rules"?
    1) Difference between murdering and killing, also a difference between how God handled the Hebrews in their time and Christians in ours in regard to the outside world

2) You mad that God is an unfalsifiable proposition and that logic won't reason you out of the possibility you are wrong? Inb4 you claim I'm claiming I have positive proof of my belief

3) No one except hypocritical "Christians", who don't know what it is they supposedly understand, do this.

4) No one here is making this claim. Most of us theists on the R/P understand that Christianity is based in circular logic.

5) We are providing you with information, which you requested. No one can (or should, in regards to Christianity) force you to accept a gift though.
    I don't just hit the gym, I beat the **** out of it

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

"So this is how liberty dies.....with thunderous applause."

“A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.”

Originally Posted by deepintexas91 View Post
    1) Difference between murdering and killing, also a difference between how God handled the Hebrews in their time and Christians in ours in regard to the outside world

2) You mad that God is an unfalsifiable proposition and that logic won't reason you out of the possibility you are wrong? Inb4 you claim I'm claiming I have positive proof of my belief

3) No one except hypocritical "Christians", who don't know what it is they supposedly understand, do this.

4) No one here is making this claim. Most of us theists on the R/P understand that Christianity is based in circular logic.

5) We are providing you with information, which you requested. No one can (or should, in regards to Christianity) force you to accept a gift though.
    1) lol, ok Jeff
    2) true, God might exist, but that doesn't address that fact that advances in science prove more and more of the Bible as inaccurate, impossible, and contradicting
    3) but that's an alarmingly high number of people
    4) lol @ living life based upon circular logic

5) only one poster has really provided information, which further proved the OP as a good question to ask.... everything else has been retarded BS
    12-5-23

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The nutjobs can't get away with it in countries with advanced civil standards, so they prey on countries coming out of a dictatorship like Uganda to replenish their dwindling flocks.

And yeah they do beat/kill gays in Uganda thanks to the Christians.

עבד ישוע - עבד השם access1denied's Avatar
    access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) access1denied is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Well, seeing as there are only 2 verses in the entire New Testament that people even quote to condemn homosexuality, and when looked it from a scholarly perspective without the bias of Conservative For-Profit English translations, it's pretty hard to put so much condemnation on something so vaguely mentioned. Considering homosexuality is considered the biggest sin among modern day Christianity, you would think it would be mentioned a lot, specifically, and by Jesus himself. How often do you hear Fundies condemning divorce or adultery? Why aren't US laws being pushed to make those illegal? Why are divorcers being denied equal protection under the law?

It's pretty obvious homosexuality is targeted for more complex reasons, and religion is the cheap justification.
    If the Bible takes a stance against a certain practice, be it mentioned two or two hundred times, a Bible Believer must accept it for what it is. That is not to justify bigotry which I too think is often out of line for Christians. However, for Christians to oppose homosexuality within their midst or its exertion of influence is in no way out of line.

I'd also enjoy reading your rebuttal to my post, if you have one prepared.
    "I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven one like a Son of Man was coming, and He came up to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him. And to Him was given dominion, glory and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations and men of every language might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away; and His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed."

Registered User TruthandJustice's Avatar
    TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000) TruthandJustice is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) lol, ok Jeff
    2) true, God might exist, but that doesn't address that fact that advances in science prove more and more of the Bible as inaccurate, impossible, and contradicting
    3) but that's an alarmingly high number of people
    4) lol @ living life based upon circular logic

5) only one poster has really provided information, which further proved the OP as a good question to ask.... everything else has been retarded BS
    I agree that some people do live their life based upon circular logic. There is a... "school of thought", I guess you could call it, called "presuppositional apologetics". They basically admit to, and declare proudly, that they assume to the Bible to be true without any proof whatsoever. I have debated with such people and a couple have even told me that I am a heretic because I believe the existence of God is an objectively demonstrable fact (as much so as any fact can be demostrated, for those who want to argue silly stuff like "is reality real?"). If I challenge them on their interpretation of a particular passage I've had them tell me "well you're just not a true Christian then, cuz if you were then you'd interpret this passage this way". Of course such people are crazy and delusional, but that doesn't have any relevance to the truth or untruth of the Bible. The entire world believe the Earth was flat for thousands of years. Was it ever actually flat? No. Even if every single Christian was a crazy person, it still wouldn't prove anything about whether the claims made in the Bible are fact or fiction.

The fact is that the vast majority of the historical events, people, and places in the Bible are verifiable and accurate. Granted there are some things in the Bible that some evidence may suggest is incorrect, however there have also been things in the Bible that were previously "proved" incorrect but later proved to be correct upon discovery of new dig sites, documents, etc. If you're genuinely interested in proving or disproving the truth of the Bible than the objective facts mentioned in the Bible is where you should start. Trying to argue on the grounds of moral issues, such as murder vs killing, is amateurish at best and will get you nowhere.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deepintexas91 View Post
    1)
    Just because it is an unfalsifiable proposition does not give reason to how credible it really is.
    Yes we can definitely say we do not know if there is a god.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Registered Feminist. srs. KiwiBro2's Avatar
    KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by access1denied View Post
    do you find homosexual activity acceptable because the Old Testament Law was not given to Gentiles?
    I didn't say it was acceptable, my point was it was a law for Israel. ie Jacobs descendants, to kill homosexuals. This law was, to my understanding, relevant to put into practice for circumcised people only. Eg. A circumcised Jew could kill another circumcised Jew who was found to be a homosexual. Not for a circumcised Jew to go to Egypt for example, and kill an uncircumcised homosexual, to my limited understanding that would be murder. I think that was the OPs argument, that the "modern" Christian, who in most cases is uncircumcised, to kill another uncircumcised homosexual. My point is not that God has changed his stance on homosexuality, my point is we are not required by Jewish law as Christians to kill them, just like we are not required by law to burn offerings to pay for our sins.

I think what the OP doesn't understand, is that if uses the bible to disproved the bible, he has to actually use the bible if that makes sense. The point I have been pushing is that his argument is not biblical sound, therefore it is invalid. That verse should not at all convict a Christian to go out and kill a homosexual, as the OP implied. This is a ridiculous conclusion to come to.

Lettuce move on, OPs argument was over before it began.
    Last edited by KiwiBro2; 01-23-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know what you guys are going on about. One of my favorite things about being a christian was killing gays. We used to call it 'the **** smash' it was a blast.
    O|||||||O

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    thou shalt not kill.

people forget that one.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by access1denied View Post
    If the Bible takes a stance against a certain practice, be it mentioned two or two hundred times, a Bible Believer must accept it for what it is. That is not to justify bigotry which I too think is often out of line for Christians. However, for Christians to oppose homosexuality within their midst or its exertion of influence is in no way out of line.

I'd also enjoy reading your rebuttal to my post, if you have one prepared.
    The Bible takes a stance on 613 commands that most people ignore. Conservatives conveniently ignore 90% of those and call them the "Old Law" that don't need to be followed. Most Christians who condemn gays have never even studied the Bible. They absolutely never read their clobber passages in context or original culture, nor do they access scholarly studies on their original meaning. Not a single reference to same-sex behavior in the Bible (all 5 verses) exists outside the context of prostitution/cult worship, or rape.

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    thou shalt not kill.

people forget that one.
    A biblical contradiction? say it isn't so

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well... if Christians eat swine and drink alcohol and also fornicate.. do you honestly think they're going to abide by... roflmao

I have a question for gays. Why do you want to get married?

I mean.. is it just for a label?

Is it for social benefits? Government benefits? Economic benefits?

Is it so you can shove it into the, "breeder's" faces that you can get married just like the, "breeders"?

You do realize.. you're just going to continue doing the same sh*t you have been doing before getting married, right?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Well... if Christians eat swine and drink alcohol and also fornicate.. do you honestly think they're going to abide by... roflmao
    There is no prohibition against drinking alcohol. Swine is debatable, but gross either way. As far as fornicating, please, self proclaimed muslims have no right to throw stones in glass houses. Y'all do the same ****.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no prohibition against drinking alcohol. Swine is debatable, but gross either way. As far as fornicating, please, self proclaimed muslims have no right to throw stones in glass houses. Y'all do the same ****.
    Hm.. so drinking alcohol is ok, but just so long as you don't get drunk?

Sorry in South Florida there's way too many denominations of Christianity.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Hm.. so drinking alcohol is ok, but just so long as you don't get drunk?

Sorry in South Florida there's way too many denominations of Christianity.
    That's because SfLo is full of bible thumping fundie baptists who read anything EXCEPT their bibles.. Nowhere in the OT or NT is drinking prohibited. Overindulgence is frowned on.

I Corinthians 11:20-22

Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. 21 For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and qanother is drunk. 22 What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise rthe church of God and sshame 3those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you in this? I do not praise you.

For the first 1800-1900 years of Christianity, drinking alcohol in moderation was one more way to enjoy God’s gifts. It was social changes in the 1900’s that suddenly morphed some protestant denominations stance on alcohol, basically they went full retard and demonized all drinking. This is not supported by scripture or history, it's not even logical based on things Jesus did, and things the Jews did before his arrival.

Jews drink wine at weddings, feasts, and the passover. When Jesus showed up he turned water into wine at the wedding in Cana. He drank wine himself at the last supper.

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I've been asking that question for years.
    And I tried to answer it for you by asking a rhetorical question of my own. Would ancient Jews kill gay people? Maybe, but they also perceived themselves as an intrinsically unique people who were Jewish in a secular sense. Christians aren't a specific people and are only Christian by religion. They aren't the police, the courts, etc.
    America spoke and it chose 16 years of Bush.

And I tried to answer it for you by asking a rhetorical question of my own. Would ancient Jews kill gay people? Maybe, but they also perceived themselves as an intrinsically unique people who were Jewish in a secular sense. Christians aren't a specific people and are only Christian by religion. They aren't the police, the courts, etc.
    I don't see what that has to do anything.
    12-5-23

Registered Feminist. srs. KiwiBro2's Avatar
    KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KiwiBro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    A biblical contradiction? say it isn't so
    There is a difference between murder and death penalty. Same result, but for different reasons. One is cold blooded, an the other is a preventative punishment. But of course educated atheists know this and wouldn't be stupid enough to point this out as a contradiction when it obviously isn't.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I have a question for gays. Why do you want to get married?

I mean.. is it just for a label?

Is it for social benefits? Government benefits? Economic benefits?

Is it so you can shove it into the, "breeder's" faces that you can get married just like the, "breeders"?

You do realize.. you're just going to continue doing the same sh*t you have been doing before getting married, right?
    Well, 1500 state and federal benefits is a pretty big deal. The current DOMA case that will be heard by the Supreme Court was a woman whose partner died, and she has to pay over $300,000 in estate taxes. If her marriage were recognized by the federal government like heterosexuals, she wouldn't owe a dime.

No, Jews actually wouldn't. The death penalty under Jewish law was heavily discouraged, so much so the Talmud states that any Sanhedrin who would execute 1 person in 70 years is destructive. No one has ever been charged with the crime of "homosexuality", since the way Jewish law works, it's impossible to prove that crime (which is strong evidence that monogamous same-sex relationships are not what's being discussed).

darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how come only humans have gays, ever heard of a gay horse or cat!!!! some times the animals are better than us.
    animals act on instinct that God put in them and they dont have that sick mental manipulation that we humans have so they just act normal , on the other hand we humans make excuses for every thing even if its wrong.

Originally Posted by darenblack View Post
    how come only humans have gays, ever heard of a gay horse or cat!!!! some times the animals are better than us.
    animals act on instinct that God put in them and they dont have that sick mental manipulation that we humans have so they just act normal , on the other hand we humans make excuses for every thing even if its wrong.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...new-study.html

Homosexual behaviour is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom.

You were saying?

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    For the first 1800-1900 years of Christianity, drinking alcohol in moderation was one more way to enjoy God’s gifts. It was social changes in the 1900’s that suddenly morphed some protestant denominations stance on alcohol, basically they went full retard and demonized all drinking. This is not supported by scripture or history, it's not even logical based on things Jesus did, and things the Jews did before his arrival.

Jews drink wine at weddings, feasts, and the passover. When Jesus showed up he turned water into wine at the wedding in Cana. He drank wine himself at the last supper.
    they also ruined the "tree of life" there is no stricter religions that Amish & rastafarian (maybe muslim, bubt i'm talking about people who follow the old & new testament), but allow usage of the healing of the nations.

i'm fairly certain both amish & rastas hate gays like the bible tells em they should.

but IMO, if god hated them so much pull another sodom & gemorahh, i ain't killing no one for suckin cawk.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post

but IMO, if god hated them so much pull another sodom & gemorahh, i ain't killing no one for suckin cawk.
    Lol, Sodom wasn't destroyed because of gays. I can't believe how completely corrupted that story has gotten over the years.

SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlooGonnaSloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    coz they doing dat catholic priest style instead.