OliverHM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questions I would like answered.

Hello there,

My name is Oliver, I'm 16 years old, and I have a few questions about gym etc.
    I take protein, but ill explain it more now.
    So, I have a routine I do, and this is how it is.

Monday - Weight training, 1 hour.
    Tuesday - Cardio, 30 minutes, I sometimes run, and sometime I do 30-30-30 drill on a boxing bag.
    Wednesday - Weight training, 1 hour.
    Thursday - Cardio, 30 minutes, I sometimes run, and sometime I do 30-30-30 drill on a boxing bag.
    Friday - Weight training, 1 hour.
    Saturday - Cardio, 30 minutes, I sometimes run, and sometime I do 30-30-30 drill on a boxing bag.
    Sunday - Relaxing day.

I only take protein on weight days.
    And here is what I normally eat a day:

7:20 AM - Bowl of cereal & 1 banana.
    11:45 AM - A sandwich.
    1:00 PM - Chicken, rice, vegetables.
    4:30 PM - Protein shake (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and some eggs.
    (At 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM I do weight training Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
    7:30 PM - Dinner, always meat, and salad.

Alright, so here are my questions, and I'm willing to pay at least $100-$200 for a really good guide. (Something like sixpackshortcuts etc.)

1. Should I drink protein for cardio workouts?
    2. How long should I sleep? I'm 16 and I'm kinda confuse on when to go to bed.
    3. How long will it take me to get buff? Right now, I'm okay looking, I almost have a 6 pack.
    4. How do I loose a lot of fat, so I can get my body fat % down?
    5. I take the most sold protein from the store "Gold Standard Whey". Should I take something else? Or is it good enough?
    6. I'm also willing to spend money on a lot of other things such as vitamins, so what kind should I get? If I need any.

Alright, that is it for now.
    Sorry for the many questions, many of you think I'm stupid, but I really have no experience in such things, I just want to put on a lot of muscles, fast as possible.
    No pain no gain.

Thank you guys!

I just came home from 1 hour in the gym btw :P

mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Oliver. You're only 16. I would probably wait until your 29 to work out.

OliverHM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mammojo View Post
    Hey Oliver. You're only 16. I would probably wait until your 29 to work out.
    Oh god, that is the worst answer ever.
    Until you are 29? You gotta be kidding me.
    I don't want to be a body builder, just ripped.

mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OliverHM View Post
    Oh god, that is the worst answer ever.
    Until you are 29? You gotta be kidding me.
    I don't want to be a body builder, just ripped.
    Don't listen to that guy^

I reckon you should probably start now.

Good luck

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You bascially asked everything there is to ask and no one is going to answer all that.

Read the stickies

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    You bascially asked everything there is to ask and no one is going to answer all that.

Read the stickies
    Repped.

Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vartze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Should I drink protein for cardio workouts?
    Protein from your protein shake is exactly the same thing as protein from a chicken, egg or any other protein source. The only reason to take a protein shake is if you aren't getting enough from your diet. Apart from that it does nothing else, does not matter when you take it.

2. How long should I sleep? I'm 16 and I'm kinda confuse on when to go to bed.
    8+ hours is generally good.

3. How long will it take me to get buff? Right now, I'm okay looking, I almost have a 6 pack.
    Will need pics to further evaluate, but just keep lifting and it will come.

4. How do I loose a lot of fat, so I can get my body fat % down?
    You lose body fat by creating a calorie deficit (eating less calories than your body uses), you can find a lot more info on that in the Losing Fat stickies.

5. I take the most sold protein from the store "Gold Standard Whey". Should I take something else? Or is it good enough?
    Read 1).

6. I'm also willing to spend money on a lot of other things such as vitamins, so what kind should I get? If I need any.
    If you aren't getting enough vitamins from your diet then a multivitamin is good to have, other than that no not really.