mikejamesjhm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercises for Joint Pain

I have severe pain in my joints nowadays, my life has become a hell with this unbearable pain. I have been taking painkillers but they do have their effect for few hours. Doctors suggest for working out daily so that the pain will decrease. Can anyone please suggest me what kinda exercises will work out better for getting relief from Joint Pain?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It depends why you have the pain. If it's something like arthritis then I can't help.

If its tendonitis, look into active release therapy.

If you have tension in one muscle creating an imbalance then the solution is usually to stretch that muscle and exercise both that muscle and the opposing muscle using a high rep scheme

For example: tight pecs cause neck pain. Stretch the pecs using doorway stretch. Exercise the rear delt and trap using high rep shrugs and facepulls. (like 3 x 15-20)

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you aren't including regular deloads in your program definitely consider that. I've started taking glucosamine+chondroitin and fish oils which help with inflammation. L-Arginine also helps with tendonitis.

I just had a week off because I was extremely sore and overtrained. The thing that helped me the most was a remedial massage. A lot of the pain I was experiencing was due to tight muscles/fascia/knots. Definitely recommend rest and massage!

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are a million and one things that can cause pain. Therefore, without knowing why you're in pain, we've got a 1:1,000,001 chance of giving you helpful advice. As suffolkpunch indicated, you might need to release surrounding tissues, you might need to stretch surrounding tissues, you might need to strengthen surrounding tissues...as botika indicated, you might need to approach this from a nutritional stand-point, you might need remedial work, you might need to deload the muscles the painful areas. There may be other general things you need to do, there may be specific things that you should do and specific things that you should avoid. But how can we know what those things are unless we know why you're experiencing pain in the first place?
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com