Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Aye you need to calm down with the lol because you don't know what it feels like.

silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silenceikillyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone take Wellbutrin for depression? How is it?

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When my family died my doctor put me on Paxel,an endless Rx.I went to work,paid my bills,etc. but my personality was gone.I was like a zombie,I just went thru the motions.I took myself off it and "me" came back,thank goodness.Much later depression returned and I was on *****,but it just made me sleepy.Quit that.Now if I get low I get a multi-hour full body workout in the gym and I feel ALOT better.Never gonna go back to Rx...

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I constantly have ups and downs for multiple reasons and they always hit me hard because I'm a deep person who is very sincere and caring.
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omnidroid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to suffer from depression when I was in high school but now I no longer do.

CreativeEvo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreativeEvo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreativeEvo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreativeEvo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreativeEvo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreativeEvo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely struggled with this in my teen years! Countless injuries, illnesses and even relationship issues all added up over time...

You're going through an interesting time and finding your way through life, so take each day as it comes but never let the training die-off. Another aspect is of course nutrition, because a lot of the time we can mistake regular blood-sugar crashes as a depression 'low's. Increase the nutrient-density of the food you eat and steer clear of any processed crap - you'll feel a LOT better for it, trust me!

One other random thing I heard from a friend of mine who suffered from depression was shocking the body with a rush of intense natural adrenaline. She went through a period of not wanting to do anything in her days, but a friend took her out for a day at a theme park. She rode a rollercoaster and experienced a major hit of adrenaline that she hadn't experienced since she was a kid - she says never had depression since! It's a left-of-field approach, but something that definitely worked for her!

Anyway, the most important thing in my opinion (and from personal experience) is the food. Keep your blood-sugar levels regulated and you'll feel a hell of a lot better. All the best with it!

Chris
    Former personal trainer and passionate whole foods enthusiast. Connect with me here: http://tiny.cc/wholefoods

doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100)
    great.

Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bolkak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i suffered from depression for about 4 years and before that had minor anxiety. it was definitely a rough patch in my life, but with counselling and help from family i overcame it. Don't worry my brahs and brahlettes, there's always hope.

HurDurFur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'm depression and i find this depressed,brahs

Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Drewechols83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The best thing you can do is ask for help from a doctor, therapist, or even a friend or parent. I've had depression and autism all my life, so I know how you feel. It kept me from playing sports in highschool and so I'm just now starting to get in shape. But you shouldn't feel embaressed to ask for help, I mean I've asked for help from guys that where 15, and I'm 19. There's no shame in asking for help.

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drewechols83 View Post
    The best thing you can do is ask for help from a doctor, therapist, or even a friend or parent. I've had depression and autism all my life, so I know how you feel. It kept me from playing sports in highschool and so I'm just now starting to get in shape. But you shouldn't feel embaressed to ask for help, I mean I've asked for help from guys that where 15, and I'm 19. There's no shame in asking for help.
    Smart advice man, wish I was green to rep you.

ALWAYS ask for help, talk about it. People can make you feel so much better. If you don't want to confide in a friend then call a helpline. We're all gonna make it brahs.
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JojoGainz View Post
    Aye you need to calm down with the lol because you don't know what it feels like.
    Yes, Til it happens to you don't know how it feels

kiNikk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to be popular where I came from and once I moved to Australia, I became quite sad because I felt rejected by everyone for being different. I solved this by going to the gym and finding happiness in myself by learning how to do stuff alone.

SaltyJonsonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds brutal man, I know the feeling. I recently went through a episode of paranoid depression that lasted about 6 months (also not the first time) from drug use and a lousy job that ate up all my time and happiness. i can't say I know how to help you but for me it was the realization that I am in control of my own life and I'm never going to be able to help myself if I'm always against myself. You got enough enemies you could at least be friends with yourself, am I right haha. For me its all just a gradual transition of feeling better; and the more uplifting my activities i took part in the better I feel. Definitely dont stop weightlifting and remind yourself that sometimes you just need to calm down, kick back, and enjoy the little things.

Hope I could help you a bit, Nick

sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've dealt w depression since I was thirteen as well all I can say is that finding ways to deal with negative emotions when they hit is important...meditation and cognitive behavioral therapy (You dont need a therapist to do this it's pretty much just training your mind do handle sadness and anger and negativity) have been super helpful to me. I don't recommend antidepressants for three very important reasons
    1. Antidepressants Specifically SSRIs such as PROZAC can cause you to have extreme aggression/suicidal/homocidal thoughts. After taking prozac for a month and a half i was contemplating and planning suicide every day, whereas before it was only a few times a week. I was angry at everyone. I wanted to break things all the time and my hands shook constantly. Mind you, this was a starter dose as well.
    2. Withdrawals from medication such as SSRIs are painful and serious. I stopped cold turkey (not recommended but hey) and it was awful. Luckily i wasnt on prozac for long but there are people who have been on meds for 1-5 years that try to wean themselves off and they cant. the psychological effects are irreversible.
    3. Meds do not teach you how to deal with emotions. They give you a temporary happiness or numbness and then the self loathing and sadness returns and then your idiot doc tells you to up the dosage and then its a vicious cycle and then eventually you're gonna be a slave to your prescription as well as depression.

youtube paxil and prozac withdrawals for some really sad stories.

NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicoTheFreak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?
    I dont complain about my depression on the internet i go and make gains and use depression as motivation #BABY
    " I failed is 10x more reman then "what if", cause "what if" never went to the arena"

Jesus died for our sins, Zyzz died for our gains

If you don't burn the calories you don't deserve the calories BABY!!

Registered User thehurricane490's Avatar
    thehurricane490 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll get through it, buddy!

Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gotta say I spend a good time of the day feeling like chit. As said above, life does feel meaningless and although I'm not suicidal, sometimes I absolutely dread the idea of having to live another 60+ years, thinking to myself "if life's gonna be this meaningless all the time, then I don't see the point in living". I do feel great for some periods of time, high confidence etc but it's minimal compared to the time I spend feeling like chit. Also makes studying pretty hard as during those times I have absolutely no motivation to study (or to do anything except for laying on a bed).
    I do need to find something to do, as all I do is study, workout, hang out with friends (usually we get pretty bored as we don't have much to do and I only have a few friends I really get along with) and listen to music/browse the internet looking for useless chit along with the very occasional party.
    -Jesus Christ is my savior crew-

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

My food log: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Chris0h9

HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't have depression, strictly - I have manic depression. Currently titrating up on lithium. It's made me gain a stone, which is what brought me here, but it's slowed down my cycles a lot, and chopped the higher frequencies. I was still testing below my target range on 600mg, so yesterday I moved up to 800mg. If nothing else, it makes sure that I sleep.
    My new journal, healthy edition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169810473

Ashtontcuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I've been suffering from depression for a while now and I know exactly how you feel, I can't really help you because I'm still in the process of getting help myself, but try to find a psyciatrist to talk to, or if you don't want to be on meds talk to a counselor (I use both) it might help a little and Please please please don't drift away from friends, even if all you do is sit and listen to music with them, and with the proper help over time you will get better.

HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm having awful trouble with overeating on the Li - I mean 400-600kcal above my TDEE.
    My new journal, healthy edition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169810473

Just got told to "get my sh*t together and look for a job". Easier f*cking said than done.

Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate when people say stuff like get your **** together. Nobody knows someone's life or what they're going through at the time. For the first time in my life I've been struggling with some depression. It's on and off and as bad as it is I usually just get drunk, workout the next day, and go about my business for the next while until something else comes up.
    snapchat:bach225
    U.S. Army 13F
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    +Ohio til I die crew+

Originally Posted by Basketball22 View Post
    I hate when people say stuff like get your **** together. Nobody knows someone's life or what they're going through at the time. For the first time in my life I've been struggling with some depression. It's on and off and as bad as it is I usually just get drunk, workout the next day, and go about my business for the next while until something else comes up.
    I do the same - sadly minus the workout. If it gets bad, see a doctor and get referred to a psychiatrist.

Today I did some important personal grooming, including a bath, for the first time in about a month. I feel good about that. Intrusive thoughts have been heavy today, however, and I heard my father's voice very vividly multiple times when he was out of the house. I also saw a lot of orbs and beams of light this morning. That's all typical low-level SZ stuff for me, however. It's the intrusive thoughts that are really getting to me.

MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MatthewSauer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nope. I don't think I do

ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i phucking hate everyone around me, i'd rather hang myself than have to converse with 1 more person irl, nobody really gives a chit about anything anyone has to say, they just make pointless retarded conversation for the sake of it, having to listen to constant blabber is MADDENING, wtf is this? just makes me want jump in front of a train or some chit, i cant stand this much longer

everyone near me is a leech, sucking away the will to live
    lonely crew
    goes to gym at 3am to avoid talking to anyone crew
    every day is worse than the last crew

Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Use Zoloft it works

superkaryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ANewDrudgery View Post
    i phucking hate everyone around me, i'd rather hang myself than have to converse with 1 more person irl, nobody really gives a chit about anything anyone has to say, they just make pointless retarded conversation for the sake of it, having to listen to constant blabber is MADDENING, wtf is this? just makes me want jump in front of a train or some chit, i cant stand this much longer

everyone near me is a leech, sucking away the will to live
    I agree that some people can just ask how are you but not really care about the answer. They are just making conversation. and with the stigma of mental illness..you tell one person you are depressed and they run. However, I do think you need to not only surround yourself with more caring and positive people, but change your outlook. This can't be done overnight and I am not expecting you to, but start to enjoy life. Do something you like doing and keep doing it as long as possible. People around you may be annoying and uncaring but that doesn't mean you have to be miserable. THEY are happy while being loud and obnoxious, and you are unhappy. Why don't you make yourself happy instead of letting others get to you? They are having fun so why shouldn't you? Some people just don't care about your problems..these people aren't your friends. Once you tell them your problem, they will say "damn bro u aight?" then the next day talk about how crazy Kary is. Seek a therapist or someone you really trust to talk about stuff. I actually felt very similar(long time ago) to what you are thinking so I can understand where you are coming from to a degree. I am writing this in a hurry so forgive me if it seems scattered or irrelevant.

bigsmoke212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have clinical (major) depression, OCD, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, plus as a fun bonus some kind of learning disorder.

If you want to know what kind of learning disorder, i'd like to know too - I was never told, but it's probably dyscalculia because I can't do basic mathematics.

Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I was 16/17, I would get pretty depressed. I would shut down, view everything negatively, and I wouldn't see a point to living. When I turned 18, I got better. I feel like a better and improved person and what I think helps me, is when I help others. I like helping other people and it gives me satisfaction.