Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Novasus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I often get mood switches, don't really know why it just happens, I used to have these rage fits back when I was a kid, maybe something connected to that.
    I'm also really sensitive, like if anybody would call me names, I'd get depressed real quick, luckily since I started lifting I haven't had that much problems with it anymore, still have a long way to go but I'm determined to get there.

F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100) F4taldeathwish is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=neverquit2012;1010226673]I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?[/QUOTE

I would seek medical attention I'm like you I have a good life and my gf I loved so much left me out of no where a year ago I was depressed and still am every once in awhile when I think about the past and I started lifted weight for relief I was lucky enough to pull my self out of it but if I wasn't I would have probably went to seek medical attention best of luck to you man you'll find someone better one day

Tiffanyfrenchy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Wow

That's crazy, that's exactly me, everything you said, wow, but anyways I been going though the same thing you went through, went insane actually as well, because of the way I was thinking, started getting anxiety, so I started talking vitamin B complex as well as Theanine Serene with Relora and you would be surprised that those pill help you, not fully but actually makes you forget a bit more about depression and numbs the stress, doesn't affect the way you work out, I work out up to 4 hours a day never felt any better, try it, it worked for me.

Weak95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?
    I'm right there with you man. In and out of every type if medicine out there. The gym helps me though. It's a place to energize me. I have add and depression and anxiety and I take Zoloft and vyvanse which is like the perfect concoction to cure both of them. Stay strong. Eating clean always helps too. So does seeing results in the gym

angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelooscuro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?
    Sounds like you're having a hard time, is there anything specific eating at you? Or did something happen that was the catalyst for the depression when you were younger?
    Sometimes certain events make us depressed and other times it's just many little things in life make for general depression, do you have lots of friends? Maybe family troubles? If you just need someone to talk to sometimes about stuff you don't usually like talking about i'm up for it, was a counselor at my highschool and most people just need someone to talk to because many people just don't have someone who will listen.
    Hope your depression hasn't grown more severe since you posted this, hope you find something, and although clinical help is a lot of times suggested i don't think it's the best to tackle it on with drugs because you're not tackling the root cause then, meds can also have adverse effects sometimes and make depression worse, try to find the root, or just try to find something to make you happy and forget the cause of your depression, best thing i can say is don't try to drown yourself in something just to avoid thinking about it because it will hit back and harder later on, try to counteracting it, good luck.

Cheers, and smile, life may seem bleak at times but there is a lot good around (:
    Attached Images

adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) adamhixx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hope you're doing better now OP. and i hope anyone else who is having problems, gets better soon.

Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    One year of suicidal depression checking in.

Beginning of the year I was in hospital. Told I had severe anxiety and depression and OCD. Been on meds since.
    I've improved so much over the last few months, and i'm beginning to feel back to normal. Just got off meds,

Get help medically. Go get a referral to a psychiatrist. Even if you feel embarassed or ashamed, don't. 1/20 teenagers suffer from teen anxiety and depression.... there's nothing to be ashamed of. These doctors can prescribe anti-depressants for you and they work. Don't be scared to try new things (only which the doctor tells you of course).

You need to start a routine in your life. Wake up early, lift, go to school, do your homework, and relax. You need to control your life as much as you can. Don't let the anxiety drive you from what you have to do. One important tip....

Never live like you have anxiety or depression. Pretend it's not there.

For eg, if someone asks to hang out, don't think "I'm feeling down and want to stay home today" think "i'll go and ejoy myself"

Always remind yourself how good your life is. You said you have a good family... Speak to them. If you have any siblings, speak to them. You should never feel alone. There's always support wether it's online or it's at home with your family.

Keep yourself busy with what you have to do and over time without you even realising it, you will improve. Promise you that. There is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel. If you want any advice PM me. Would love to help you brother.

Take care
    Instagram: @sdeaz
    @sdeaz
    @sdeaz
    @sdeaz

hai

@Sdeaz

Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Behy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been suffering from biploar disorder for past couple of years and started the treatment 2 weeks ago. I can help if anybody have any kind of question related to manic depressions like bipolar disorder.

dap19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dap19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dap19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dap19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dap19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dap19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm really depressed over some bad final grades I got, and them being my senior marks doesn't help. I have to tell my parents these marks really soon and I am stressing out over it. At times I honestly think to myself wouldn't it be better to never wake up again so I don't have to tell my parents how bad I did. My dad is so strict about marks too, and I just can't deal with all the crap I'm gonna get in. It doesn't help that I was diagnosed with ADHD a week before all of my finals. I was prescribed ritalin to help me concentrate and I thought it helped but obviously not. Everything is just overwhelming me. My parents are gonna kill me once they find out how poorly I did. It's not like I didn't study or anything, I studied hard and they know I did. I've had social anxiety for a few years now too which they don't know about and I also have test anxiety which I tell them I have and I have never been prescribed for it. My stress levels over the last few months have never been higher, I'm showing signs of depression. How do I tell them? I would always mention to my parents that I think I have ADHD and they would always ignore it, until they finally let me get tested. I HATE them for this. If I could have got this treated sooner I guarantee my grades would be better. And if I could have gotten my test anxiety treated too...I just wish they would understand how bad I am feeling and the circumstances I am and was going through. What do I do?

KingRoss20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amazing advice and helpful bodybuilding tips

dieting is depressinh

Originally Posted by Behy View Post
    I have been suffering from biploar disorder for past couple of years and started the treatment 2 weeks ago. I can help if anybody have any kind of question related to manic depressions like bipolar disorder.
    I feel you man. hold strong bro

Originally Posted by Brianmn04 View Post
    hey guys,
    In the past 6 months i've made some pretty big gains, but recently my workouts have been awful. I feel like im getting smaller(even though i know im not) and i feel like i just want to go home halfway through my workout. Any suggestions on how to fix the psychological factor? At first I was really motivated because i kept seeing results and now im just frustrated and sad. Please help if you can.
    -Brian
    it's all a mental game. Keeping a positive mindset will help you keep yourself focus and on track

thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500) thebastards is not very helpful. (-500)
    First post is BS. Don't butter yourself up with candy, taking pills in that state of mind will phuck **** up for you bigtime.

It could be that there is not much things different happening in your life. You know, wake up - lift - school - home - sleep etc or whatever you do, but we all need a change especially in teen years. Take your car and money and travel the country or something. Find yourself, make a goal. What do you want to be when you are older? If you don't value your life (idk if u do or dont) then dont waste it just use it to help others for example try to become a search and rescue operator of some sort. idk man im yet to find my way out of this state of mind.

IF you do see a phsycologist and they recommend pills, tell them to phuck themselves. They cant find your problem but dont want you to know that so they give you pills so you keep coming back. Trust me that **** is not what you want to get into. Even simple anti depressants or whatever.

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Anxiety problems. Zoloft crew checking in.

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly

-Lost my job
    -Can't afford the nice car I just got myself
    -Girlfriend and I are on the verge of breaking up, I can tell
    -Feel alone without a friend in the world anymore.
    -Never connect with anyone at all, living life lonely is horrible
    -Honestly, want to just off myself
    -This is the 3rd time I've gone through that "I've lost myself as a person" stage and I'm only 17, I just don't even want to be on this ****ing planet anymore, serious
    I can't keep living like this, constantly being depressed and always being down on my luck, I always get too greedy when I'm happy and want more, and then I always crash
    everything bad always happens all at once
    i cant take it anymore

Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tejas53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If nothing else, try reading a book called As Man Thinketh by James Allen, it helped when i was going through a rough time

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I actually feel the same to an extent. I've never been diagnosed with clinical depression but i have with other things. I've came to the conclusion that i am just not happy with my lifestyle. I don't like upper middle class white america where i go to school all day then college then study hard to go to grad school to then get a job involving manipulating numbers all day or being a doctor, or engineer. I hate that everyone works all day for money and that their lives revolve around work and that they live in a schism between their head and body and a schism between their body and the environment. Don't get me wrong i don't hate work as in hating strenuous activity but this whole 7am-9pm desk job which consumes your life for a house in a suburban neighborhood frustrates me. I feel like i am the only one who cares about religion, philosophy, history, politics, fitness, and i feel i am the only person who actually is woken up from this mess. It is so much easier being a cog in the machine but i can't go back anymore. I am alone on my path in life and it makes me sad for multiple reasons. I am afraid that i am wrong. I am angry that the world is the way it is with war, and money worshipers, hormones in the food, and so much more. I feel sad that because i am so gone from society that i will doing. I feel like we're moving into some weird sci-fi oligarchy and that the world is just some movie i can't control. So until the time comes that i can find similar people and put my efforts to things i want to do i am stuck here.

STT05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm 15, and I feel you

I used to love being around people, I was funny, girls couldn't get enough of me, and then something changed. I'm younger than you, and all I know is your story is so similiar. Sports were fun, but I got really small compared to the guys that started lifting in 8th grade, my mom didnt want me to. People made fun of me, I cut myself off from them. I don't talk to many people, I stopped talking to girls, my family tries to help, but I try to act normal. they don't know the full extent, but in general life is good, Im just not happy. I started lifting, and things have gotten slightly better, at least they feel better in the gym. I can't help you since I'm still in basically the same place, but just know theres out here that feel the way you do, I'm sure we'll figure it out one day.

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jeffieh View Post
    Honestly

-Lost my job
    -Can't afford the nice car I just got myself
    -Girlfriend and I are on the verge of breaking up, I can tell
    -Feel alone without a friend in the world anymore.
    -Never connect with anyone at all, living life lonely is horrible
    -Honestly, want to just off myself
    -This is the 3rd time I've gone through that "I've lost myself as a person" stage and I'm only 17, I just don't even want to be on this ****ing planet anymore, serious
    I can't keep living like this, constantly being depressed and always being down on my luck, I always get too greedy when I'm happy and want more, and then I always crash
    everything bad always happens all at once
    i cant take it anymore
    1- You will get more and more jobs as you get older and garner more experience
    2- Shouldn't have bought it however worst comes to worse sell it for a slightly cheaper car until you can afford another nice one
    3- Does it matter ? you may live to 100 why care that deeply about a teenage relationship that you will forget as your life progresses. Wait until you have a stable job or career and are financially sound before pursuing serious relationships.
    4-As you apply and get more jobs or go to more places you will meet more people and thus more friends
    5-I know I also live life lonely and am fairly certain I have a mild case of bipolar. However whats helped me is my mindset, you think lonely thus you're, stop thinking negatively and as you meet more people you will get better.
    6-What will it achieve ? think if you kill yourself you will miss out on all of what makes life good, love, traveling, meeting people, experiencing new things and why loose all that because you're in a rough patch.
    7-I am in the same boat except it's probably my 77779232th time lol you will learn to adapt to it, try asking for anti depressant medication like Prozac if extreme enough.

Listen life is about moderation, moderate yourself and dont go using all your eggs in the basket so to speak. If you feel you need further advice off of me hit me with a p.m. Find people who you can talk to and remember time is the greatest healer, it washes away bad memories and remember this rough patch is just a patch. You're extremely young and I hate to say it but it's true, you have an entire life ahead of you. It's not worth closing the book before it has began.
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

Baller152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baller152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always been a really happy kid but I moved a little bit ago to Alaska not seeing the sun for such long periods brought on S.A.D, (seasonal effective disorder). I've lived what some people would call a difficult life,(parents split up when I was young, ended up selling drugs at a young age, got my house burned down). But I've just always had homies and don't sweat ****. It sounds like that's the problem you have. Just because you have a "good" or "bad" life doesn't matter if you over think everything and forget to enjoy life your gonna have a bad time

PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to be and still am little bit am like you. I went to a private Christian school with the same friends for 9 years and then came high school where I knew no one. I shut myself off when I was in high school. The first summer in high school (last summer), I went on a missions trip with the friends from my private school. I realized that the only reason I feel depressed is because I never talked. Talking is the key (for me). It doesn't feel like it will get you out of this s***hole, but it will because when you talk to People more, the more friendly you seem. People like it when you talk. And don't make excuses for it either. Just like body building, you can't make any exuse for it, no matter it you know anyone or not.

DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depressedbrah checking in. I just feel way too disconnected from the world, social circle has gone to chit as well. 2 weeks until school starts haven't done anything fun this summer, fukk...I don't even know what to think anymore.
    "In my training camp, me working with you, get your weight down and you're not fighting for money.
    God knows this in your heart. You ain't gotta answer the man. See, man judges man's actions.
    God judges man's heart. You go in the ring for God, now you got the whole world shook up."
    Muhammad Ali

AMJfuture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMJfuture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMJfuture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMJfuture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMJfuture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't say I'm depressed but when it's time to sleep I start think negatively, I worry about the future and think about negative experiences I've had. Sometimes I realize I'm doing it and can't get myself to stop, I hate it.

EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey buddy sorry to hear about your depression. i suffer from it too. same deal. read my motivational post i put in the motivation thread. it might help you out. good luck in the future, it gets easier. highschool age is hard and awkward times for everyone. power through it.! if you think and say positive things about yourself every day you can literally trick yourself into being more positive. set small goals. easy ones. achieve them and let them stack up like crazy and enjoy the sense of accomplishment..
    Last edited by EctoSTRENGTH; 08-19-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    EctoSTRENGTH
    DESTROY LIMITATIONS !

EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EctoSTRENGTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DboyFresh View Post
    Depressedbrah checking in. I just feel way too disconnected from the world, social circle has gone to chit as well. 2 weeks until school starts haven't done anything fun this summer, fukk...I don't even know what to think anymore.
    its all about small victories brother.. set little challenges for yourself each day and when you do them, your 1 step closer to being happy and feeling accomplished. and as far a social circles, friends will **** you over... period. if you have 1 true friend in life your lucky.. i dealt with all this **** man i feel ur pain.
    EctoSTRENGTH
    DESTROY LIMITATIONS !

AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngusPump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DboyFresh View Post
    i know that feel brah , i can tell you how i build a social circle .

1. go out everyday and walk for 30 mins
    2. smile to every person you see
    3. when a person smiles back you will talk to him/her
    4. be friendly and do this for 30 days
    5. write a diary with your feelings each day

That maybe sound to much for you but this helped me a lot. I opened you the doors with that method but I cant push you trough them so its your decision if you want to test it. If you have any questions pm me .

Good luck brah
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

DirkDiggler95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirkDiggler95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirkDiggler95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirkDiggler95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirkDiggler95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, Times when i feel depressed as ****, left school, lost contact with mates within a couple of months, have no social life cos of no friends and the only times i do go out (aside from the gym) are walks on my own to get out the house which means no girls in my life cos the opportunitys never arise, sucks man

BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Depression is a b*tch man. I've had depression on/off since I was 11. I've had anxiety for longer. I still get it, even though my confidence is so much higher since I started lifting. I'll be sitting in class and I'll have a random panic attack where i sweat and start shaking and my heart beats really fast and i don't even know why. I tried to get help but i hate talking to psychologists and stuff because i don't wanna be seen as "messed up". but yeah there's days where its really dark and everything feels like its in slow motion and i feel like drinking and cutting again. Heavy metal has got me through the last 7 years. I love heavy metal. It literally saved my life, i'm not even kidding. Life's got better in the last few months, I finish school in 4 weeks and I see a future ahead of me. There's hope. To all those guys out there going through the same thing, keep fighting man. You'll all get there one day.

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Does anyone here lose hair because of their anxiety? I'm losing loads.

ellisrobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been suffering from depression for nearly 3 years now.
    First off just don't worry, i made that mistake and all it did was make me feel even worse, just like yourself i stopped going out, most of the time i would just sleep and eat out of comfort.
    It's not easy to confess all your issues to someone you don't know but i started counselling and after a year i was back on track, i'd engage in a lot more activities with friends

Medication was a no no for me, i was offered it and told to take it, but it stops you from being youself

Personally overcoming it in my own time and on my own terms has made me feel stronger than ever,
    Good luck with dealing and overcoming, One day you'll look back and laugh at it i do