Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htown2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wrote this short story to help depressed people

wrote this short story to help depressed people, it is free to the general public. this is a personal account of my life intended to inspire and guide people
    Attached Files

benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DrHypertrophy View Post
    Does anyone here lose hair because of their anxiety? I'm losing loads.
    thiisss. Sometimes I'd randomly try to fix my hair or pat my head and all this phucking hair flies off. Like I don't even pull or tug at it.
    95% of what is stated above is either a lie or exaggerated (doin it for the greenz). 5% holds some truth.

make FA threads just to see if team punishment is on crew

12/10/13 stickies, never forget.

FA crew.
    Not really crew.
    Zyzz did not inspire me crew.

Ignorance is bliss.

BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BritishPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by benxanzo View Post
    thiisss. Sometimes I'd randomly try to fix my hair or pat my head and all this phucking hair flies off. Like I don't even pull or tug at it.
    Also, when I have a shower or dry my hair.

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting article i came across for those with depression.
    http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how...on-and-anxiety
    Sig line can't be a novel

osoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Similar situation. I've been suffering with depression since i was 14, and it got worse as i got older. Started harming myself (cutting), and i had increased thoughts of suicide. My mom did try to get me help, but at the time i was stubborn, and i felt like i didnt want to have to go talk to someone about my feelings. Just made me feel really pathetic about myself. Things have definitely gotten better, but i do still suffer from depression. Just not as bad as i use to. I'm not sure if the depression ever really goes away, or if we just learn how to cope. Regardless, i think keeping my mind busy helps me from falling into that dark place. Hope this helps someone. Reading the posts on here really help me to try and better myself and never give up hope.

BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Guys, I can't stop being depressed. I don't get bulyed in school, but for some reason, im scared to go. I use to enjoy life, and my parents stop leting me hang out with my friends. Now I am social awkward, and I hate life. I don't know how to become happy. I told my mom that im depressed, she just says to try to become happy. I can't ****ing do that. I joined this site because I wanted a body like zyzz, and I have no motivation to work out. I haven't even started yet.
    Every little thing gets to me, even when I got negg reped I was sad for like 5 minutes. I don't know why i even gived a ****. I kind of think maybe some anti depressants, but im scarred to ask. Its hard for me to talk to new people, and I get scared if I don't have a friend in class. Or if we have to get partners, and I have no bros to be partners in. I don't know if im gonna make it brahhs.

BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerKill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    plz respond

zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BonerKill View Post
    Guys, I can't stop being depressed. I don't get bulyed in school, but for some reason, im scared to go. I use to enjoy life, and my parents stop leting me hang out with my friends. Now I am social awkward, and I hate life. I don't know how to become happy. I told my mom that im depressed, she just says to try to become happy. I can't ****ing do that. I joined this site because I wanted a body like zyzz, and I have no motivation to work out. I haven't even started yet.
    Every little thing gets to me, even when I got negg reped I was sad for like 5 minutes. I don't know why i even gived a ****. I kind of think maybe some anti depressants, but im scarred to ask. Its hard for me to talk to new people, and I get scared if I don't have a friend in class. Or if we have to get partners, and I have no bros to be partners in. I don't know if im gonna make it brahhs.
    Same with me, start working out, go right after school, clear your mind bro, then take your shake and do your homework, in class if you're not social, it's better to keep yourself busy, so you don't attract the wrong attention, do work from another class when you're not learning anything, and as for partners, ask the other quiet person in class, but going to the gym will help you, you're going to be happy that you did something useful, and if you're depressed, than focus on doing tasks that make you feel successful, success is the best anti depressant, like beating your max on bench or getting an a on a test

kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisteniksm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Incredibly hot(saw 3 of the hootest girls I've seen yesterday legit 10/10) and easy(I've been told) girls everywhere I go all the time and a kissless virgin.
    Needless to say it does not feel good at all.

JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000) JackBrocky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey man,

My best advice to you would be to just focus on what you want to do to. I've kind of been in the same position and I just went for it with the Gym and Golf and other things I like to do. Things used to get me down when people used to try make me do things I didn't want to, so to put it simply I just didn't. I started working out in January and haven't looked back since. Working out IS the best form of anti depressant, I wouldn't bother with the pills man. You're young, as am I, things may seem bad now but one day you'll look back and wish that you could do things again.

But as for your parents not letting you out with friends that's definitely the problem there, I'm lucky enough to never have that problem more I just started to stay in anyway. Being social is good but only to a degree where you're comfortable.
    You're 125lbs right? I was in January and I'm 150 now, if you get a training routine sorted and a good diet, but mainly at your weight it's pretty acceptable to eat anything just to gain which is a huge benefit buddy, you'll see improvements and things will start to get better.

Once you get in a Gym as well and become a local you'll start to make bros! Trust me pal. I've met like 7-8 people my age so far this year from being in the Gym often, you'll all have something in common and things will get better. Keep your chin up bro and just go for it.

forever a lone wolf yungballin14's Avatar
    yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man I feel the same way. in school I never hang out with the people on the football team, I have bad anger problems, and I always work out.

BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to be quite depressed actually. being a fatty made it that much worse too. Once I started lifting and lost a lot of weight I felt better about myself, had more friends, and I kind of got myself out of it somehow. Never be afraid to reach out to someone for help
    Endure. Outlast. Overcome.

OfficerWatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol if u hav depresion u r probbly growin a vagina!!1!

ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000) ChloeP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depression might sound like a joke to some people but it's actually a serious thing, and you really can't say things like the post above, NOT funny. I had a friend who I always used to have a laugh with and we'd get up to no good all the time. Then suddenly he changed, he became a completely different person. It took him a while to tell me that he was actually depressed and that the medic had diagnosed him with clinical depression and put him on anti-depressants. If you can, whatever you do, DON'T take them. Try and seek help in a different way, like others have suggested, going for a walk, therapy, whatever. Anti-depressants just make you worse, I saw it perfectly in my friend. They destroy you and your personality. If you start taking them, you might have to take them for the rest of your life.
    Read articles, or books on this, talk to people who know, and then if nothing else helps go see a medic.

BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OfficerWatt View Post
    lol if u hav depresion u r probbly growin a vagina!!1!
    >132 lbs

you probably already have a vagina m8
    Endure. Outlast. Overcome.

Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewinli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are who you want to be. The truth is... you're not depressed. Believe that you're not. Be the funny guy again, be the talkative guy again. Just start talking. Don't care about how people are going to look at you. Be what you picture yourself. Fake it until you make it. This may sound stupid, but pretend to be happy, pretend like you're having a good time no matter what you're doing, and you'll see yourself being happier.

TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) TastyMcNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would controlling cortisol levels help with my mild depression?

roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roaringlyons is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

depression

This subject is very common for bbers especially those using AAS. I'm tellin u guys first hand.. before going into the "dark side" take care of your mental health first. Make sure if u have any depression tendencies to get on meds. We all take supps..its nooo different.. please take it ffrom me..I let my life AND BODYBUILDING suffer for years when I was younger..if not for your health do it for ur bb. You can't build any physique effficiently while suffering mentally.
    Brandon Lyons-SD PHARMACEUTICALS SPONSORED ATHLETE

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am struggling with depression so bad right now...I feel so alone, I hate the fact that I am giving in to it, I hate everything/
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoonMan97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been recently diagnosed with clinical depression and I get bullied everyday at school, whether it be for my 1/10 facial aesthetics, my lack of friends, or because I can't afford nice clothes like everyone else or yadda yadda yadda. People at school seem hellbent on making me miserable for whatever reason, and I find myself getting angrier every moment I have to spend there. Girls want nothing to do with me since I'm ugly and the guys taunt me, throw things at me, spit on me, and whenever I try to stand up for myself threaten to (and on occasion they actually do) beat the phuck out of me. I don't think I'll ever commit suicide though, I have 2 younger sisters and my mom so that's enough for me to reconsider things.

Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)

trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trynagethugee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?
    maybe you have low test, and you're just tired,
    talk to a doctor
    Like To Lift

IntangbleP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start doing 1 hour of cardio a day and Vitamin 2000 iu of d3. If it doesnt subside in one month then you need to get help.

IntangbleP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgot to add that that is the best non-medical way to deal with depression. Long cardio has shown to improve it. Also low vitamin d has been a known cause to trigger it.

Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try buying UVB light bulbs, like ^ said, low in vitamin D can make you feeel like crap and depressed... Put a UVB light bulb in any room that you are frequently in. The reason why it helps because it has the same rays as the sun, so you will suck in UVB rays which converts to Vitamin D, and when you go to sleep it turns it into serotonin and that is a "happy" chemical. So try buying UVB lights and get more sleep. This is something i found out during psychology and its something different than the normal advice. And yes, i was depressed before.
    Follow my Instagram: Mandabinski

Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I admit I was really depressed when I was 16 and a few weeks after I just turned 17 but now I feel much better. Before I was just a video game addict and didn't really gave a **** about socialising, I had friends but I rarely left the house because playing video games was what made me happy. After I turned 16, I was depressed because I felt empty inside like life didn't have a purpose, I got bored of video games and all and I felt like nobody else besides my family really cared about me, even though I wasn't showing to anybody my sadness I kept thinking in my mind that things will get better from now forward and this is just a formality, that things won't stay like that forever. Over the course of the summer vacation, I became more outgoing and sociable, I managed to find a GF and honestly my life really turned so much better now, I don't feel sad anymore, I feel like I have everything I need in life right now, this girl just makes me enjoy life to the fullest and I keep thinking now of my future with her. The fact that school started and I can only see her in weekend just fuels me to go on with my studying over the week so I can spend more time with her at the end of the week, I'm glad I got past that, I admit I even thought of suicide at one point, I'm glad it didn't last more.

NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyMight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brahs, ive been dealing with cyclothymia now for quite some time (for about 5 years) its tough especially since I can't afford to see a psychiatrist, but as long as I remember its just a problem with brain chemistry it isn't so bad for me.

TO ANYONE WHO IS DEALING WITH DEPRESSION OR ANY FORM OF IT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE UNDER YOUR PARENTS CARE RIGHT NOW AND CAN AFFORD IT, SEE A PSYCHIATRIST. IT'S MUCH BETTER TO GET HELP THAN TO TRY AND DEAL WITH THIS YOURSELF!
    And remember this for when you get sad, WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!!
    **Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Hardstyle Crew**
    **EDM Crew**
    **Survived the Official Getting Ibby Laid Thread Crew**

"Zyzz's memory will live on, and his spirit will show through today's youth."

TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNextOak96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

To anyone on here who is depressed.

Hey guys. First of all, I know what you are all experiencing. Used to happen to me all the time (family issues, friends issues, girl problems, yada yada yada). Anyway, for me, the thing that got me over all that stuff was talking to people. Doesn't have to be a psychiatrist or therapist. Doesn't even have to be someone you know. Just talk to people you know will not pass on judgement, and spill your heart out. Getting that stuff off your chest is the most relieving feeling ever. Especially when you know others are experiencing the same thing. Just talk. That's it.

neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's been 9 months since I created this thread. A lot has changed but i'm still in the same place with depression. I swear to god I just want to grab a gun and blow my damn brain out sometimes. It's so frustrating when you've been battling with something like depression for 5 f**kin years, and no matter how hard you fight it, it never seems to go away. Yes, at times it diminishes, sometimes for a few days, sometimes for a few weeks, but in the end it always comes back no matter what. Every day feels like an eternity.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Hildabeast for PRISON 2016

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    It's been 9 months since I created this thread. A lot has changed but i'm still in the same place with depression. I swear to god I just want to grab a gun and blow my damn brain out sometimes. It's so frustrating when you've been battling with something like depression for 5 f**kin years, and no matter how hard you fight it, it never seems to go away. Yes, at times it diminishes, sometimes for a few days, sometimes for a few weeks, but in the end it always comes back no matter what. Every day feels like an eternity.
    I feel you brah. I thought I had recovered from an ED when I started gaining mass yet now I deal with depression / insecurities almost everyday, and the ED thoughts. BUT SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!!!! You have too much to live for, even if you don't realize it right now. You are loved, you are appreciated, and things will get better, it just takes time. I myself am struggling really bad, today especially. If if you ever want to chat or talk, PM me, I check my inbox everyday. Stay strong brah
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.