Pellucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pellucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation M.E.N.S. Routine for growing taller/height increase - Success stories?

Okay so I've read a ****load of threads on this routine for height increase - but never seen any proof or success stories.

If you have tried this out, or know anyone who has, please post your experiences here! I am aware that this is to a large degree broscience but there is some inconclusive evidence to suggest that it may be beneficial.

Here is a link to the original thread, written by a guy called Hakker - [forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137226063&page=1[/url].]

That's what I used for the routine, which is as follows:
    Melatonin 3mg
    Exercise - Sprinting
    Niacin 100-500mg
    Sleep - 8 Hours.

Also I eat a superb diet in addition to this routine, including lots of quality proteins and complete amino acids from lean meat, cheese, milk etc, vitamins and minerals from vegetables and natural mono-saturated fats from olive oil etc.

I have been on this routine for 4 months and actually seen about 1.5-2cm of height increase - from 179.5/180-181.5cm (morning height). Nothing massive, I know, and I'm not sure if this is actually from the routine or just naturally occuring through puberty (I am a hectic late bloomer, didn't really start growing until 17, facial hair still shockingly weak still today). I am now 20, and I started the routine in my very late teens (a few weeks before I turned 20).

My goal is to get to get out of that manlet/average range and hit 183cm (6 foot).

I have also read that high levels of HGH can cause acromegaly - and deform your skull. Does anyone think that there is any chance this could happen in the long term from induced HGH spike from Niacin supplementation? I have not been able to find any scientific research or evidence to answer this question yet.

Refer to the link if you are not aware of how this routine works and what Niacin is, etc.

Cheers brahs.

Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's easier to just do hypertrophy on the neck to stimulate neck growth.

nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can't imagine anything that you posted, especially melatonin boosting your height, especially if you are an adult.

Pellucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pellucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm I'll look into this. But tbh I want growth in the legs/spine rather than the neck, for proportion's sake.
    Originally Posted by Jaccogo View Post

BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is nobody on the misc happy with the way they are? Only on the misc do I hear of such things.
    **Meditation Crew**
    **Calisthenics Crew**
    **Yoga Crew**
    **Irish Misc Crew**

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jaccogo View Post
    wat

nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) nubgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't boost your height, it's genetics and eating to grow that's it
    Just accept who you are... A red

There is a great deal of variation of maturation rates in men. Some stop growing at 16/17 while others have grown taller till as late as 25. I think I might have a year or two left to grow (as small as the increase may be). I was actually told by me GP that it's not uncommon for men to continue growing 'till they're 22-23.
    Originally Posted by nohomobrah View Post
    I can't imagine anything that you posted, especially melatonin boosting your height, especially if you are an adult.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nohomobrah View Post
    apparently melatonin boosts hgh, so they say that helps and it helps with deeper sleep. and growth occurs in sleep so its important

sprinting will also boost hgh

not too sure about the naicin thing

and sleep is important for growth

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP look into correcting APT, supposedly it can give you an inch or so in height if you have it. Also just general stretching of the back and good posture can help

Haha well you're right, it is a pretty insignificant fact in the scheme of life. But heightism is a pretty big thing these days, and taller people have a lot of advantages. Besides having friends that are all very tall doesn't help.
    Originally Posted by BeanTank View Post
    Is nobody on the misc happy with the way they are? Only on the misc do I hear of such things.

iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao wow this is such a crock of ****. Niacin alone will do nothing for height. It elevates serum GH temporarily and only slightly. Lol'd at acromegaly; your 25% boost in GH output for an hour is not going to cause it. Try more like 25000% over years. Acromegaly only occurs with massively elevated serum GH over long periods of time. Hate to burst your bubble OP, but your growth has nothing to do with your little routine. This whole thing is broscience in its purest form.
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    SQ: 605lbs(no wraps/belt) BP: 375lbs DL: 716lbs beltless
    BW: 220lbs

Thanks mate. I have been working on my posture, by doing some stretching and swimming, but that's more for slouched shoulders. I am not sure if I could have APT.
    Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    OP look into correcting APT, supposedly it can give you an inch or so in height if you have it. Also just general stretching of the back and good posture can help

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your wasting your time if you hit puberty, estrogen rebound from puberty fuses growth plates

stretching the neck sounds good but can look stupid unless you got high trap insertions

I figured just as much, thanks for the feedback. But thought I'd keep doing it for the hell of it. Costs next to nothing, besides melatonin does help with my sleep quality. And the exercise/diet lifestyle I am living at the moment is at the least ensuring I am as healthy as possible, to ensure I develop into the maximum potential I can.
    Originally Posted by iainf View Post
    Lmao wow this is such a crock of ****. Niacin alone will do nothing for height. It elevates serum GH temporarily and only slightly. Lol'd at acromegaly; your 25% boost in GH output for an hour is not going to cause it. Try more like 25000% over years. Acromegaly only occurs with massively elevated serum GH over long periods of time. Hate to burst your bubble OP, but your growth has nothing to do with your little routine. This whole thing is broscience in its purest form.

Originally Posted by SomaliShred View Post
    Your wasting your time if you hit puberty, estrogen rebound from puberty fuses growth plates

stretching the neck sounds good but can look stupid unless you got high trap insertions
    Well that's the interesting thing. I thought as much, but I have grown over an inch in the last two years (from 18-20)...so I don't think it's easy to say PRECISELY when puberty finishes in relation to growth spurts/patterns. I guess you just have to wait and see.

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    You do know that Hakker guy was outted for trolling right? Niacin has absolutely not been shown to have any effect on height.

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rynnp View Post
    apparently melatonin boosts hgh, so they say that helps and it helps with deeper sleep. and growth occurs in sleep so its important
    I guess the pros are being idiots then by not taking this magical niacin.

Hakker loves people like you, so easy to scam.

ata13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I grow 4cm in 5 weeks.. it is amazing..

raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ata13 View Post
    I grow 4cm in 5 weeks.. it is amazing..
    strong 1rd post

raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raspberries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bumps

bumps

bumps

Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zamaliba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,I am sophia,from Zamaliba elevator shoes online store,which can make you look taller 5-13 cm instantly & invisibly.

High quality is our best offer,let shoes comfort is our profession,your satisfactions are our best aim.

If you want to look taller,you can contact us or visit our online store.

GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zamaliba View Post
    Hi,I am sophia,from Zamaliba elevator shoes online store,which can make you look taller 5-13 cm instantly & invisibly.

High quality is our best offer,let shoes comfort is our profession,your satisfactions are our best aim.

If you want to look taller,you can contact us or visit our online store.
    ****n lol

AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AW2000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pellucid View Post
    Okay so I've read a ****load of threads on this routine for height increase - but never seen any proof or success stories.

If you have tried this out, or know anyone who has, please post your experiences here! I am aware that this is to a large degree broscience but there is some inconclusive evidence to suggest that it may be beneficial.

Here is a link to the original thread, written by a guy called Hakker - [forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137226063&page=1[/url].]

That's what I used for the routine, which is as follows:
    Melatonin 3mg
    Exercise - Sprinting
    Niacin 100-500mg
    Sleep - 8 Hours.

Also I eat a superb diet in addition to this routine, including lots of quality proteins and complete amino acids from lean meat, cheese, milk etc, vitamins and minerals from vegetables and natural mono-saturated fats from olive oil etc.

I have been on this routine for 4 months and actually seen about 1.5-2cm of height increase - from 179.5/180-181.5cm (morning height). Nothing massive, I know, and I'm not sure if this is actually from the routine or just naturally occuring through puberty (I am a hectic late bloomer, didn't really start growing until 17, facial hair still shockingly weak still today). I am now 20, and I started the routine in my very late teens (a few weeks before I turned 20).

My goal is to get to get out of that manlet/average range and hit 183cm (6 foot).

I have also read that high levels of HGH can cause acromegaly - and deform your skull. Does anyone think that there is any chance this could happen in the long term from induced HGH spike from Niacin supplementation? I have not been able to find any scientific research or evidence to answer this question yet.

Refer to the link if you are not aware of how this routine works and what Niacin is, etc.

Cheers brahs.
    Hey brah. Just curious, I'm 16 and a half and 5 7 and gonna try this. Did you end up getting to that 183? And if so- how much should I expect to grow?

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AW2000 View Post
    Hey brah. Just curious, I'm 16 and a half and 5 7 and gonna try this. Did you end up getting to that 183? And if so- how much should I expect to grow?
    Stats Age: 47

Stated Age: 16

Question: Talking to someone who posted in 2013

Verdict: Forever Alone
    Stern Crew