Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    Where the hell did you go? My school never had a single camera in it.
    This. Only my uni had cameras.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ELITE28 View Post
    This. Only my uni had cameras.
    all my schools had cams

already posted on this thread about the statistics on the likely hood the school had cams
    also posted the newletter from the school talking about new security measures (included cam)

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive attended 6 schools as a student and only 1 of them had cameras.
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BruceBruce325 View Post
    all my schools had cams

already posted on this thread about the statistics on the likely hood the school had cams
    also posted the newletter from the school talking about new security measures (included cam)
    Could you link me to that? I cannot seem to find it.

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WFKA View Post
    Could you link me to that? I cannot seem to find it.
    gotta go back through the thread or look it up yourself

austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just browsing this thread at work.. Most of you are deluded as ****. I know how alluring a conspiracy theory is, but, why is logic and common sense thrown out the window. So many baseless facts, website links to other loonies and randomness being spewed like fact. You guys are strictly trying to reinforce the ideas you have, while ignoring so much. You guys say you can't believe the media, yet you hold so much weight in the media sources that support your opinions.. You can't just totally ignore or dismiss something that doesnt coincide with your theory. pathetic.

There's no Dana only Zuul ThePeach's Avatar
    ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000)

srsly.
    ✩ Alis Volat Propriis ✩ Always the Padawan, Never the Jedi ✩
    Genetics give you an edge, hard work gives you the results - ctgblue

******official misc photography crew ****** ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    "I get up, take the kids to school and do the Hoovering... then I become a rock star" - Dave Grohl

WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BruceBruce325 View Post
    gotta go back through the thread or look it up yourself
    Did you not read what I typed out? I CANNOT FIND IT ON THEIR WEBSITE.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you not read what I typed out? I CANNOT FIND IT ON THEIR WEBSITE.
    Standard CT ******* bullchit. Make claims, make you search for the proof.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

I Bathe In Beaches nervouswreck's Avatar
    nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sandy hook was staged for gun control. srs wake up *******s.
    Woodbury McCook Enya Agnus

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

hit that sloot in the jaw til my knucles skin raw

rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOL at people saying Adam Lanza didn't do it because they can't find his ******** or gamertag. Honestly...?

Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy theorize

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    even if there was video of a mass murder of kids, people would still say CGI and hollywood fake.
    so it doesnt matter if they release the vids. if it was a plan, a coverup, a conspiracy, a fake, a decoy, a ploy, an agenda, theyve had plenty of time to create this false murder.

i still believe its all a fake, but im also saying releasing a video wouldnt help much.

theres too many stupid inconsistencies with this, alot of stuff doesnt add up.
    when they first showed adam lanza's face i knew off top it was photoshopped.

this was the first photo they released immediately after the shooting

take a good look at the eyes. the eyes have been manipulated to look "wildly crazy", easy with a simple smudge tool here and there.

here is an actual photo of him, with droopy eyes, that slide down at the outer edges.

coming from a guy that has seen alot of pixels in his time, i can confirm, i was hoax.

this is his father, note the genetics of the droopy eye shapes, his mom had tight squinty eyes.

whoever that first kid is, or photoshopped mess of a kid is, ISNT the actual "adam lanza"
    its all bullchit and its bad for you
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Impregnator View Post
    even if there was video of a mass murder of kids, people would still say CGI and hollywood fake.
    so it doesnt matter if they release the vids. if it was a plan, a coverup, a conspiracy, a fake, a decoy, a ploy, an agenda, theyve had plenty of time to create this false murder.

i still believe its all a fake, but im also saying releasing a video wouldnt help much.

take a good look at the eyes. the eyes have been manipulated to look "wildly crazy", easy with a simple smudge tool here and there.

here is an actual photo of him, with droopy eyes, that slide down at the outer edges.

coming from a guy that has seen alot of pixels in his time, i can confirm, i was hoax.

this is his father, note the genetics of the droopy eye shapes, his mom had tight squinty eyes.

fukin retard CT. The second pic is one where he is comfortable and the first is where someone at school/someone he doesn't know obviously took it. He is autistic which makes him awkward like that. The first pic looks EXACTLY like the face a lot of autistic people look when their anxious/uncertain of something. So please go with your bullsh*t evidence.

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gayford View Post
    There is a lot of things that don't add up. Of course the murder of elementary school children should probably never add up.

How is it possible that there is no real record of adam lanza. The guns were not his, the car was not his, the fawkin id was not his. He is the most accurate shot of any mass killer. What only 1 survivor? No internet trace yet he is a big time gamer but there is no gamer tag, no ********, no note, no motive. I find it hard to belive that there is no trace of this guy.

Of course there is no hard evidence or there would be no conspiracy. I'm not sayin it is a conspiracy as much as just asking a few questions.
    Starting to become a bit fed up with the "I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, just asking a few questions". Is that what it has come to? Are the CT loonies now so powerful that you doubt whether a school was actually shot up?Or that the shooter was maybe a govt agent?

Some people spend too much time on ****ty websites and it seems to have fried their brains.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MK Ultra.

See the eyes?

Planned and deliberate.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

whoever that first kid is, or photoshopped mess of a kid is, ISNT the actual "adam lanza"
    You are a massive tool.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Standard CT ******* bullchit. Make claims, make you search for the proof.
    I know. That is why I was asking him to link it to me.

iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

You do realize that these are two different people right? The second picture is of Ryan Lanza dude.

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has the fb donation pages put up before the incident happened been debunked yet? That would be pretty damming evidence if found to be true.
    Road to 10% :: Reps on sight for FGC

The 2nd Amendment: When they tell you, you don't need it, that's when you really need it.

They will not be judged by the color of their avi but by the content of their posts.

MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Came in to see if OP was red - left satisfied.

You obviously know very little about genetics...

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    MK Ultra.

See the eyes?

Planned and deliberate.
    Crazy people have crazy eyes? Ya don't say!
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the second picture is of his brother....all of you are fools

Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clifford-James is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what the fuk is going on??? Where are the bodies?

Is there no footage of the bodies being taken from the school???
    well now what the fuk do I write hear?

(11/17/12) We Will Never Forget... Update 2018, I forgot.

deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000) deezd is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you're telling me, that arguably the most advanced military in the world technology and intelligence wise, would make trivial mistakes such as letting someone run through the forest, and setting up a ******** account 2 days before this whole ordeal? Really?

semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just want to say...none of my high schools or elementary schools had cameras. I have lived in a well populated area my entire life too so this isn't coming from Smalltown, USA.
    11B US Army

That feel when can't change profile name

AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by semperfi122 View Post
    I just want to say...none of my high schools or elementary schools had cameras. I have lived in a well populated area my entire life too so this isn't coming from Smalltown, USA.
    i can respect this...(srs)

Originally Posted by AndrettiFamily View Post
    i can respect this...(srs)
    Are you hoping for reps?

Originally Posted by AndrettiFamily View Post
    all schools have surveilence. Where are the videos?

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you hoping for reps?
    actors been debunked yet or WAT

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Many of the conspiracy theory beliefs about Sandy Hook debunked.