Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1572
    Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    Will do man. He's acknowledged I'm the only one who will keep him accountable. He's about to start getting daily phone calls regarding what he's done today to improve himself.
    Well Mr. Lahey, you have to stop feeding Randy all those god damned cheeseburgers. Maybe if you get him into shape he can finally jump the dirty burger. (reference to OPs name btw)
    Last edited by Oko93; 01-17-2013 at 07:33 PM.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaiKing View Post
    this pic makes me feel bad for laughing at the poor guy
    inb4 negs, but we won't prove anything by crushing him. He's beta, lives with his mother and probably never finished High school.

I say get the ketchup pic and let that be, cuz the consequences of showing him this thread could be huge
    Yeah me too...something about this pic just makes me feel bad for laughing at him.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dudebrochill View Post
    In B4 PS3 is just a miscer trolling
    well PS3 is down with

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/pengh/****gy24.jpg[/IMG]

good night misc

imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50) imYourNewDad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Life has punished him enough for being a douche. No need to show him the thread.

ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan864 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FAPPIN View Post
    cot damn mannnnnn
    hnggggggggggggggg

Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Yeah me too...something about this pic just makes me feel bad for laughing at him.

seriously wtf is up with you guys feeling bad just because of that pic? You dont think there are plenty of chitty people in this world with pictures of them smiling while holding their kid? I am sure there are plenty of woman beaters, child molesters, murderers, ect that have pictures just like that. I bet if the tables were turned and he WAS a miscer and posted a thread saying how he was trolled, ect and he posted that pic of him, you all would be making fun of him harder

Originally Posted by imYourNewDad View Post
    Life has punished him enough for being a douche. No need to show him the thread.
    it has been established multiple pages ago that he will not be shown the thread
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

-US Vet-
    Repping all current and former military on sight.

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ryan864 View Post
    cot damn mannnnnn
    hnggggggggggggggg
    I aware you how easy it is to make a dat ass pic... it was chopped prob before i made it bigger and tighter... (below and compare to above post ^)

had to make it even bigger ^

BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Reli25 View Post
    Lol no he doesn't. He is just dumb as phuck. If anything I feel bad for the kid.

It PROBABLY wouldn't happen..but with how laws are now and all the recent cases....If he was awared of this thread...with everything posted, ect..it would definitely be in that 'cyber bullying' category and arrests could be made. With how many kids kill themself over internet chit now, it's not that far fetched. So with OP and his bro both being in the military..there is nothing wrong with wanting to protect themselves because even if no law trouble happened, if their bosses were awared of the situation..they could face chit there. Also...who knows what type of mental state this dude has..I am all for trolling him but if he sees this thread and everyone knows he was beating it to a gyno man tit, ect. he may off himself.
    Exactly. THIS. I'm not taking ANY chances with any of these things. I've already been arrested TWICE over the Dumbest chit..not going to mention the stories in here, it's besides the point.. But srsly... ANYthing can happen now days.
    Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    well PS3 is down with

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/pengh/****gy24.jpg[IMG]

good night misc
    I just LOL so hard. Your shops are golden.
    seriously wtf is up with you guys feeling bad just because of that pic? You dont think there are plenty of chitty people in this world with pictures of them smiling while holding their kid? I am sure there are plenty of woman beaters, child molesters, murderers, ect that have pictures just like that. I bet if the tables were turned and he WAS a miscer and posted a thread saying how he was trolled, ect and he posted that pic of him, you all would be making fun of him harder

it has been established multiple pages ago that he will not be shown the thread
    bolded for truth.

Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    this is a prime example how an epic trolling thread goes bad.

this is so horrible....you won't let him know of this thread, you won't let him know he was trolled, you haven't gotten the ketchup pic, and you requested a poem (gay)....and its almost 50 pages long.

god damn i've never been more disappointed.

you wouldn't get sued you pussy. you can't get sued for what you're doing. the only person that may have grounds for suing you would be OPs girlfriend because you're impersonating her, PS3 cant sue you cuz theres no law saying you can't lie to someone. fuk man, this turned into a pussy depressing anti climatic thread.
    It's not my fault this chit got this epic. I was just telling my brother earlier that i never expected it to get to or even close to 50 pages. I DO WISH it ended more epic. I was able to keep the idiot going for some time but it's not my fault he didn't have his own phone, he's a poor ******* living on the couch at his ex's house, etc. Like i said 2 responses above, I've been arrested twice before and I'm in court NOW (Court date is March 15th) FOR LYING TO A COP about a stupid fukking incident that happened. I'm in military, it's no bueno. If you have a fukking life maybe you would understand that learning from mistakes and looking out for yourself is the biggest part of growing up. Not posting chit that could possibly get me in more trouble just to amuse some people on an internet forum. /RANT Going to bed.
    Never Getting Married, Crew.

SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is a prime example how an epic trolling thread goes bad.

this is so horrible....you won't let him know of this thread, you won't let him know he was trolled, you haven't gotten the ketchup pic, and you requested a poem (gay)....and its almost 50 pages long.

god damn i've never been more disappointed.

you wouldn't get sued you pussy. you can't get sued for what you're doing. the only person that may have grounds for suing you would be OPs girlfriend because you're impersonating her, PS3 cant sue you cuz theres no law saying you can't lie to someone. fuk man, this turned into a pussy depressing anti climatic thread.
    It's not so much getting sued brah, both OP and I are in the military, can't have this getting too much real life... and I don't want to be responsible for PS3 committing suicide over:
    (if he does) writes misc with ketchup
    realizes hundreds of bodybuilders are cringing and laughing at how beta he is
    realizes hes fapped to a man's gyno pic (still going to show him this)
    finds out he's been trolled by OP's GF too, because it's all from her account
    sees all of these photochops (especially pengh's)

well PS3 is down with

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/pengh/****gy24.jpg[IMG]

good night misc
    omfg lol

We're ending thread, just waiting on final messages.. nothing more to report tonight, he hasn't seen the messages yet, and I'm not sure if he ever responded to OP's gf.. won't bump until I've received a response from him
    -==USAF==-
    PM me if you need thread rep help (donations threads, etc)
    Counter-Misc Detective so we can have nice things (PM and I'll proof-read your posts/pics to be undetectable (srs) (see below thread)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151070873

7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cliffs since pg 1? unaware
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So now this guy is going to think your GF is a cheating whore...

I'd be pissed off as **** if I were her. You basically tarnished her name. Disrespected her.

If you don't aware him that he has been trolled, then you are trash....

BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEANDIP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kittycat26 View Post
    So now this guy is going to think your GF is a cheating whore...

I'd be pissed off as **** if I were her. You basically tarnished her name. Disrespected her.

If you don't aware him that he has been trolled, then you are trash....
    Of course he will be told that he was being trolled the whole time, and I will send him real gyno pic. But you're seriously thinking way too far into it. So what if he thinks that? She doesn't even live ANYWHERE near him anymore, barely even knows him anymore whatsoever, only knew him back in like 10th grade. You sound like a white knight ******* btw. Seems like the *******s have been intering thread the past 2 pages

[300 Spartan Swordsman] CleveDawgAware's Avatar
    CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000)
    The kid brought it on himself....nothing is stopping him from stopping his *******ry and improving himself. For a place that preaches improving yourself physically and becoming mentally tougher, sure are a lot of people wanting to let him be and continue his ways. Maybe this is what the kid needs to realize hes a douche and in turn make positive changes his life....Maybe be the new Zyzz. You never know. Kid needs to see it though.
    RON PAUL 2012

{300 Spartan Crew}

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed---King Leonidas---

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BEANDIP View Post
    Of course he will be told that he was being trolled the whole time, and I will send him real gyno pic. But you're seriously thinking way too far into it. So what if he thinks that? She doesn't even live ANYWHERE near him anymore, barely even knows him anymore whatsoever, only knew him back in like 10th grade. You sound like a white knight ******* btw. Seems like the *******s have been intering thread the past 2 pages
    This x100

Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittycat26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been following from the beginning. I just thought y'all were gunna let it die and not aware him. So yeah at least aware him.

I mean I would want some random man thinking my GF was actually talking dirty to him behind my back. I don't her to seen in a negative light by anyone. Just sayin

Originally Posted by CleveDawgAware View Post
    The kid brought it on himself....nothing is stopping him from stopping his *******ry and improving himself. For a place that preaches improving yourself physically and becoming mentally tougher, sure are a lot of people wanting to let him be and continue his ways. Maybe this is what the kid needs to realize hes a douche and in turn make positive changes his life....Maybe be the new Zyzz. You never know. Kid needs to see it though.
    I do agree with you although i have too much to lose man. Thanks for your input. K really going to bed now. Will continue with any further updates as I receive any replys from him.

Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glitch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do agree with you although i have too much to lose man. Thanks for your input. K really going to bed now. Will continue with any further updates as I receive any replys from him.
    too much to lose? you sound like a teenager that is afraid to do anything because things might get you in trouble. there is nothing wrong with any of these suggestions. and your story about going to court for lying to a cop. thats a little different than lying to a d-bag. have you not heard or seen the tv show Catfish on MTV? they do exactly what you are doing, except they are not pussies about it and they air it on TV in front of millions.

grow a pair and accomplish something with what you have created please.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for tomorrow.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

with everything posted, ect..it would definitely be in that 'cyber bullying' category and arrests could be made..

Woooah woooah. Hold on there cowboy. All i saw was a pic of a *******.

Originally Posted by Kittycat26 View Post
    I've been following from the beginning. I just thought y'all were gunna let it die and not aware him. So yeah at least aware him.

I mean I would want some random man thinking my GF was actually talking dirty to him behind my back. I don't her to seen in a negative light by anyone. Just sayin
    I do see what you're saying bro, but if youve been following from the beginning you would remember me saying a while back that my GF thinks this is funny and the first night /first 20 pages or so all this was going down, she was beside me laughing with the misc. Then for whatever reason she started acting all bent out of shape since last night, cause i was spending a lot of time on it. But anyways, she thought it was really funny, especially the boob part.

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    had to make it even bigger ^ [/IMG]
    not big enough

too much to lose? you sound like a teenager that is afraid to do anything because things might get you in trouble. there is nothing wrong with any of these suggestions. and your story about going to court for lying to a cop. thats a little different than lying to a d-bag. have you not heard or seen the tv show Catfish on MTV? they do exactly what you are doing, except they are not pussies about it and they air it on TV in front of millions.

Yeah they were put on tv after having signed release forms for permission you fukking idiot. You never know in this crazy world what could happen. Hell, years ago a lady sued McDonalds cause her dummas$ self spilt her coffee all over her and it 'burnt' her. She got millions.

Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What beandip said about release forms...but...majority of reality tv is faked so you can't really take an mtv reality show and use it as a legit example
    Last edited by Reli25; 01-17-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

-US Vet-
    Repping all current and former military on sight.

ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10)

looks like Jesse from Breaking Bad grew up.

Edit : ahhhh, someone beat me to it...
    *Forever Lurking Crew*
    *IF + IIFYM Crew*
    *Misc Crew*
    *Azn Crew*
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*

Currently : Ghost bulk
    Feb 2012 : 202 lbs
    Dec 2012 : 153 lbs

Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SwoleCrew View Post
    To be completely honest, me and my brother used to hate eachother growing up... He tried to get me into lifting when I was 16, but I was a fat WoW junky misc lurker... finally lost a good amount of weight and decided to get into lifting, bro showed me the ways, and misc has helped get me and OP very very close now..

Omfg, strong brotherly love... (srs) Wanted to measly rep but on r/c.

Stay safe OP and OP's bro.
    not sure if female miscer or troll

mirrin the pic/painting of micky mouse on the wall. also, guy has photogenic face (no homo). prob picks up more sloots than half the misc... me too as of lately.

Also, baby momma has a smart phone (if thats her) that def has camera buy her puss.

In for pics of baby momma b4 she got prego

swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleasfuk1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    me n the lad are fine bro! By the way, nice photoshops guys, funny as fawk, will rep
    lad

nikka u ghey lol

lol lol lol

maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG you guys are unbelievable. He's got his picture taken with a kid, a child fgs. I can't believe you're being horrible to a guy who has a pic of himself with a child...

NEWSFLASH: Jimmy Savile had his photo taken with thousands of kids... We know what happened there.
    In the 1000lb club :D 15/09/13
    1032 as of 6/10/13.
    1072 as of 29/11/13.
    1105 as of 4/12/13
    1205 as of 3/10/13

Bench: 360
    OHP: 210
    Deadlift: 480
    Squat: 365
    Front squat: 265

--cynical, hateful, misanthropic crew--

efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50) efifij will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh boy, i just joined to see what happens