Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User PressForSuccess's Avatar
    PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do fat burners actually do anything?

I looked around the stickies and didn't find anything on this.

I have heard mixed thoughts on this ranging from "It is crucial (to take a FB) if you want to cut weight in any reasonable amount of time" to "It's a huge money grab. Stick to cutting and you will see the exact same results in the exact same time but with more money in your pocket"

wut?

gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PressForSuccess View Post
    I looked around the stickies and didn't find anything on this.

I have heard mixed thoughts on this ranging from "It is crucial (to take a FB) if you want to cut weight in any reasonable amount of time" to "It's a huge money grab. Stick to cutting and you will see the exact same results in the exact same time but with more money in your pocket"

wut?
    They do and they don't. They aren't silver bullets, which most people are looking for. The only chemical I swear by is alpha-yohimbine, but that requires a special diet.

PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Need some answers guys, help a brotha out. Poverty reps for replies.

jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've taken a few different ones, mainly thermogenics like Hyper Shred from BSN. Most have just "assisted me" with increasing my motabolism. With Hyper Shred I took it 2x a day for about 3 months straight and during that time I noticed a difference in how my abs were getting a bit more definition even though I wasn't changing neither my diet routine or my ab workout routine... but other than that increased definition I didn't notice a cut in weight. I'm currently not taking Hyper Shred, plan to start up again though around March.
    [QUOTE=jawsmp;968322763]I starting working out to freaking save my life... was pushing 260 pds and probably 30% body fat. After 2 years of training it became an obsession. I love the feeling of being healthy, also don't mind the looks I get now either from other people.... drives my wife nuts though lol. *edit* I think this post is now going into my sig!![/QUOTE]

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I took VPX Meltdown while on my last cut. I took the data on the metabolic impact published from some studies and then calculated that it should result in about an extra pound of fat after the 6 week run I did. That only considering the metabolic impact and not any changes in partitioning, etc.

My cut was successful but it's impossible to say what impact taking the fat burner had. We mostly just have theory and speculation to go by.

If it did give me an extra pound of fat loss that isn't too bad.

bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I dont think they do sh*t , ofcourse I could be wrong but it feels like a hustle buying all that to loose body fat, when what you need basically is a abetter diet

goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) goliathmma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took green tea/caffeine pills for about 6 months and am convinced it helped. It's not the silver bullet, as someone mentioned earlier, and I needed to change my diet and exercise routine at the same time. I used it mainly for two purposes: first, I would take it in the morning without eating anything so I could skip a meal and still function. I was able to pay attention in class and still do well throughout the morning. It allowed me to intermittently fast until about two in the afternoon, when I'd eat lunch, take more pills, and do cardio. Secondly, It helped me a lot in the gym because I was focused and wouldn't stop rowing/biking/running, whatever I was doing. I went from 260 to 220 in 6 months and had a high bf% (still do), so it's hard to pinpoint how much the caffeine helped since I would've lost a lot of weight going to the gym that often anyway. I still swear by it; even if it only helped a little, I'm convinced (whether right or wrong) that the side effects from caffeine aren't going to be as bad as those from other products. Plus, since you still need to change diet and exercise with the others, caffeine seems likes the lesser of two evils.
    ----------------------
    12/26/11: 6'8" @ 255, ~35%bf?
    12/26/12: 6'8" @ 215, 20%bf
    12/26/13: 6'8" @ 230, 10%bf

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was about to make a thread on this, sorry to hijack but I've been using Detonate and been curious about what the ingredient that claims to burn more calories is and how it works exactly.

My knowledge is it increases core body temp, so is it simply more energy is lost through heat, or you require more energy to remove that heat or what? Is that how it works or am I way off?
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

Location: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CephD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you get really down to the science behind most of the core ingredients to all fat burners the medical tests never really seem to add up to what the FBs are supposed to do... even investigations into Caffeine, which is arguably the key ingredient foundation to most burners, hasn't shown too much in the way of encouraging thermogenesis or raising body temperature.

Green tea is a great anti-oxidant / contains polyphenols which are fantastic for other health factors, but not strictly anything to do with "cutting / raising metabolism".

The psychological implications behind the Fat Burners though are where people will experience changes - the placebo effect. I for example do take a the inner armour liporip xtreme for the advertised "alleged" benefits, but more for the wellbeing and placebo effect it has... I FEEL as if I have more energy, FEEL as if I can lift more, go longer, and it may stop my cravings.

If you can find a mindset that encourages the correct response from any supplement then you've cracked it! Classic case of the Self-fulfilling prophecy, you will see the results you want

Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From my experience with fat burners, more than anything they give you energy. Some just jitters and that's all others will give you sustained energy. This keeps me more motivated to be active.

As far as raising your metabolism it's hard to say. For me it's kind of like a pre-workout but for the whole day.

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As far as the science goes, I'm not sure many these days do much to directly elicit fat mobilization and loss of body fat. I think there were some studies done in the past about the effects of ephedra and caffeine together actually aiding in fat loss. I believe that during its run, it was the most effective OTC you could get. **** worked.

One reason it did work so well tho, is that it often destroyed your appetite. It did for me anyway. That coupled w/ other ingredients that help curb appetite created some really excellent fat burners. That and it gave you great energy and focus. Eat less and exercise more is a winner.

Today I think it's best not to think in terms of whether or not these pills actually do much in the way of directly helping burn fat, but rather whether they help curb/control your appetite and still give you the energy to workout while running in a calorie deficit for 4-6 weeks or whatever. Being strict and in a constant caloric deficit is great and all, but it's going to wear on you if you don't have something the helps infuse your body w/ some energy to be able to get thru the day and also manage to workout.

If you can get those 2 elements in your "fat burner" you're going to have success if you put in the work.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

AestheticsCunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Waste of money in my opinion.. Back in the day they had ephedra diet pills and its some chineses plant that actually help lose fat. But the FDA banned it so thats gone. But other than that, i wouldnt waste money or take any fat burner pills.. All are mostly bull unless they make your ass leak. But overall, just do cardio... Natural way is best way. Hope i helped..

MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrM4Genomyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Worth the money is subjective.

The goal of a "fat burner" should not be so much about burning more calories as it should be that when in a calorie deficit where weight loss is going to happen, a greater portion of that weight lost is fat.

Getting there day by day fibercarbon's Avatar
    fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the new formula oxyelite gives me headaches.. almost migraines.. not sure why..

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe but...
    The ones that are spiked for sure.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some ingredients in fat burners have been shown to raise metabolism, the question is: by how much? Is it enough to make a difference? Other ingredients have been shown to work in rats, but are those results applicable to human beings?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the greatest benefits of a good fat burner/thermo are the mood enhancing and energy effects. Your cut is all going to come down to your macros and maintaining a deficit while still training. this can be a not so fun experience, and can be draining, which makes it hard to stick to for the necessary period of time. For me, the $60 or so that a good product (OEP, HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite) costs is well worth it for the energy and mood enhancing effects.

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fat burners for the most part don't really play a significant role in literal fat burning. The true benefit comes from their energy producing and appetite control properties. OTC wise - your best bet is still ephedrine and caffeine. Even with EC, the majority of the effect of EC is appetite control.

You'll adapt to the stimaulants over time, but with EC, the 'thermogenic effect' actually magnifies over time. So if you need the extra kick, cycling on and off is a good idea.

Personally, I think fat burners are overused by people trying to lose fat. Fat loss is primarily about nutrition. You can meet your goals without the use of any 'fat burning' supplement. I can see a benefit to appetite control and some energy, but that doesn't actually melt your fat off of your body.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you look to a "fat burner" for energy, Thermogenesis and appetite suppression, then they will probably "work". Very few ingredients will directly stimulate fat loss.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100) mehulrocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ike67 View Post
    from my experience with fat burners, more than anything they give you energy. Some just jitters and that's all others will give you sustained energy. This keeps me more motivated to be active.

As far as raising your metabolism it's hard to say. For me it's kind of like a pre-workout but for the whole day.
    true

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    If you look to a "fat burner" for energy, Thermogenesis and appetite suppression, then they will probably "work". Very few ingredients will directly stimulate fat loss.
    Don't get me wrong, there's tons of crap products out there that should be sued for false advertisement and false claims. I personally have found one that works. I don't know how or why it works, but it has made me lose weight, most of it fat judging from my lifts. It's also true we are all different and the same thing my not work for others.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, there's tons of crap products out there that should be sued for false advertisement and false claims. I personally have found one that works. I don't know how or why it works, but it has made me lose weight, most of it fat judging from my lifts. It's also true we are all different and the same thing my not work for others.
    which product?
    My Workout Journal >>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155550133

Promera Sports War Against Holiday Weight Gain Log with Qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158660983&p=1172574373&posted=1#post1172574373

"no one conquers without a fight."

Originally Posted by karinabe16 View Post
    which product?
    Gaspari Detonate.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I'm going to mess with the risks associated with fat burners you can be sure it's going to build some muscle too.
    Toxic Masculinity

dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've taken a wide-ish range of supplement fat burners.
    I think it all comes down to this
    Its not gonna do it all by itself
    you shouldn't rely on it, think of it more as an aid or a building block
    You still gotta put in the work
    3 time USP Labs tester
    ON Amino energy watermelon review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152509273&p=1039025873#post1039025873
    ERGOGENIX LOG *current http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152669843&p=1042450663#post1042450663

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fat burners aren't well researched beyond a select few ingredients. In short no they will not boost your TEE by much. They may be effective as an appetite supressant.

The ec stack is one of the few "fat burners" that has been found to boost calorie expenditure and supress appetite significantly.

Honestly the random combinations and dosages are just that, random. If you want appetite suppression then fine, but check google scholar for specific ingredients and dosages. And remember that unless metabolic tests are done, any weight loss can be from appetite suppression.

silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only time fat burners have been actually beneficial for me has been while doing some ridiculous cutting diet. I am currently carb cycling (only carbs from broccoli 3 days, followed by a day with a few sweet potatoes). This diet leaves you feeling like total dog crap. Using a fat burner provides energy and a mood lift to get through the day.

I should also note that for the typical person trying to lose excess bodyfat, there is absolutely no need for a fat burner. I personally did not need to add one until my bodyfat had been in single digits for a period of time and I decided to be more aggressive with the dieting plan to take it lower. If your goal is just to get to where you can see all your abs, and have solid muscle definition, you will feel much better doing it without the assistance of a fat burner.
    USMC

University of Michigan Alum

www.2fitfoodies.net - recipes and meal prep solutions

http://2fitfoodies.net/online-training-services/

RECENT LOGS/REVIEWS:
    Fast Fuel and ReGen:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157621793
    Hypertest & Myodex: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158300113
    CRASH: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157993683
    HYDE: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157993173

woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woje04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only the fat burners that had EC

Check ec stacks

IvyBeitner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IvyBeitner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ike67 View Post
    From my experience with fat burners, more than anything they give you energy. Some just jitters and that's all others will give you sustained energy. This keeps me more motivated to be active.

I would second this. Also depends on the person. Some people say it works wonders, some say it doesn't do anything but make them jittery. Personally I take Hypershred, and I effing love it.