Thread: My IF cut.

RealShuga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post My IF cut.

History
    In 2006 i was 330 lbs and i have started "to lose weight" by doing crazy every day cardio and limiting a food to maybe 1000 kk/day. And finaly, i've got my 169 lbs, but it was a small but fatty guy with no muscles and flabby skin...

I've tried many differents diets, including UD2, keto, low-carb etc. over the last years, read a lot of articles, and now i am still at 19-20% body fat and 183lbs. I'm 38, i have a desk job and 3-4 workouts per week. Actually, i go to the gym every next day.

I very impressed by this log: h t t p : // forum .bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135766901 and what i really want is to get the same result.
    (I have no possibility to post links, my post count is below 50, and i will fix it later, sorry).

Goals
    I aim to lose body fat but maintain my strength.

Diet
    Intermittent fasting, eating two meals a day with a pre-workout shake on lifting days. My maintenance (BW x 13) is at 2300 after my esterday refeed. As per Martin's Leangains approach, I will go moderate fat and low carbs on rest days, and I will shoot for high carbs and low fat on my three workout days. All days aim for high protein, but perhaps moreso on rest days. Likewise, rest days will be lower calorie (1500) while workout days will be closer to maintenance (2200). This should be a 3150cal deficit per week for approximately a 0.8 pound of fat loss per week.

Tracking
    I will try to find a time for every day tracking in BodySpace and i will post some every week photos, i hope so...

Workout
    I will have every other day workout, that will be A-B splits.

Supplements
    multivitamin
    fish oil
    coffee
    green tea

Sorry for my english, i am from Moscow. %)

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll be following to see how this goes, good luck.

Your English is fine, better than some people that speak it as a primary language.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

Thank you.

Actually, the last month i was on Leangains сut and lost about 9 pounds. The result in on my profile picture... I think, there is about 15% bf.
    But the last week i was very hungry and very slow in my movement, got some sleeping at the middle of the day.
    I don't know, what is my actual TDEE, but last month i was on 1400/2100kk on rest/workout days.

Yesterday i have a huge, uncontrolled refeed - about 1000 gramms of carbs, or so.

Well, i will raise up my calories back to 1650/2350. Will see.

Today i will rest, eat at maintanance level (i believe, this is about 2300kk) and re-calculate macros one more time.

Some update.

Refeed and macros recalculation was good idea.
    My waist, weight and BF are back to 85cm / 79kg / 16%.

I raise up my protein incoming to 200gr, and it works well for me.
    Calories are 1550/2300 rest/wo, and i will go this way a couple of weeks.

ZStrick2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like IF. I feel good when I fast, I really don't know why. I've never followed a legit IF program but on average I fast about 17-18 hours and eat for 6-7. And if I have a cheat day for friends birthdays or whatever then I do a 24 hour fast. It's really easy and it doesn't hinder my progress. I've missed a few days of fasting here and there but I've lost about 16 lbs this year doing that and lifting for the last couple months. I'm gonna sub in and see how it works for you. Goodluck man!

EDIT: I want to add that I've actually gained a bit of strength doing this. It's either my body reacts well to IF or my supplements are doing a hell of a job. And also I wanted to say awesome job for maintaining the drop from 330!!

sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look pretty awesome for once weighing over 300 lbs. My skin has yet to snap back, granted I still have lots of fat to lose but I have quite a lot of extra skin and my highest was 280. Anyhow, you look amazing and can't wait to see the end!
    IG: sarasayshi76

Thank you, guys.
    I started in 2005 from 330, and my skin is getting better each day, but there are some problems yet, really.
    I've found IF and Leangains just a couple of years ago, and here i am...
    May be this is sad, maybe not, but i have lost 90% of my lbs doing crazy, everyday cardio and drinking a beer every other day.

Now, i understand, this was IF!!! Sad but true
    My only mistake was cardio and no weight lifting.

Anyway, i will do my best to grow up my muscles after i finish this cut.

TY, guys.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find drinking beer to be enjoyable, cardio not so much! How are things going OP?
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job on the fat loss and keeping it off man! You are a better man than I. It's funny because I have a similar story: Started at 320 in 2005, got down to 170 in 2006 via starvation diet/cardio bunny. The big difference is I eventually leveled off around 200 without exercising/dieting and then got into the whole "Get big get strong with no regard to diet" idea and now I'm back up to 265. Great job at staying low, wish I would have done that!

Mind if I ask you what you're basing your IF diet off of? I've been reading about it lately (Mostly on leangains) and I'm having trouble finding where he specifically breaks down calories/macros and all that. Subbed to this thread looking forward to progress!