Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats man! Mirin' the legs!
    Competitive powerlifter
    601s/342b/700d

1643 total @ 214bw
    Usapl

Mp_Deadlifts

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

how ze fak did I miss this?

let me catch up:

1) thoughts on mts whey?
    2) appreciate the cutting tip on mio, never tried
    3) huge congrats on the show, looking diesel bro!

whew

/in.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid work in here
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post

let me catch up:

1) thoughts on mts whey?

whew

/in.
    Your not paying attention to all the fine writing striations there sir! Lol

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    Subscribed, fellow Huskie.
    Good deal. Forward together forward.

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Yea I like mirrors lol. I like food too much to diet man haha my favorite part is the training that's fun for me
    Flexible dieting FTW.

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Sorry i didn't say good luck and im a little late to say well done

But well done for completing your first experience, i enjoyed reading your thoughts

Enjoy offseason!
    Thanks brotha. Was a great experience through and through. Now it's time to grow.

Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post
    Congrats man! Mirin' the legs!
    Thank Penn! Heavy ATG squats are king.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post

let me catch up:

1) thoughts on mts whey?

whew
    /in.
    MTS, in my opinion, is some of the best valued whey on the market. Taste good, mixes well, and most importantly for me the price per serving/g's of protein per serving is hard to beat. Thanks for the kind words.

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Solid work in here
    Appreciate it Q. Used some Cardio Igniter through prep to get through HIIT!

Your not paying attention to all the fine writing striations there sir! Lol
    Haha, Matz seems to be a real busy cat. Read the fine print? Even though I am not 100% sure he even sleeps, nobody got time for that.

To be continued for now gentlemen.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you think the vanilla and chocolate are bomb from MTS Whey, Marc has a new flavor that will be out shortly and his new pre-workout Clash..

Big things.. gonna keep my lips sealed on the new flavor, but it will blow you out of the water!

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Good deal. Forward together forward.

Flexible dieting FTW.

Thanks brotha. Was a great experience through and through. Now it's time to grow.

Thank Penn! Heavy ATG squats are king.

MTS, in my opinion, is some of the best valued whey on the market. Taste good, mixes well, and most importantly for me the price per serving/g's of protein per serving is hard to beat. Thanks for the kind words.

Appreciate it Q. Used some Cardio Igniter through prep to get through HIIT!

Haha, Matz seems to be a real busy cat. Read the fine print? Even though I am not 100% sure he even sleeps, nobody got time for that.

To be continued for now gentlemen.
    hahahha thats tru I skim myself sometimes! Congrats on that BSN win too im sure you will use that well! drink and flex, drink and flex haha

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you think the vanilla and chocolate are bomb from MTS Whey, Marc has a new flavor that will be out shortly and his new pre-workout Clash..

Big things.. gonna keep my lips sealed on the new flavor, but it will blow you out of the water!
    Marc does it big. I have been happy with every MTS/Ethitech purchase I have made, and I am sure the new products will not disappoint. New supplements... IT'S NOT A GAME!!!

hahahha thats tru I skim myself sometimes! Congrats on that BSN win too im sure you will use that well! drink and flex, drink and flex haha
    Aminos will only help. Only negative thing that comes with it is people asking "hey man, what are you drinking?" while at the gym. 90% of the time I just say kool-aid because I don't want to go into the benefits of BCAA's.

Marc does it big. I have been happy with every MTS/Ethitech purchase I have made, and I am sure the new products will not disappoint. New supplements... IT'S NOT A GAME!!!

Aminos will only help. Only negative thing that comes with it is people asking "hey man, what are you drinking?" while at the gym. 90% of the time I just say kool-aid because I don't want to go into the benefits of BCAA's.
    That's kinda interesting. What kinda gym you train at that the avg person there wouldn't know?

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd kill for your chest genetics =/

Great progress brah!
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post

Great progress brah!
    this ^ came in expecting a lousy post found a solid thread of win..... repzzz all around and /in on this. Good luck in the contest man
    You dont drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there

That's kinda interesting. What kinda gym you train at that the avg person there wouldn't know?
    A college rec center where most people don't know a squat rack from a plyometric box.

Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    Great progress brah!
    Originally Posted by rubberundies View Post
    this ^ came in expecting a lousy post found a solid thread of win..... repzzz all around and /in on this. Good luck in the contest man
    Appreciate it guys. Don't worry about things you cannot change like genetics. I have had the best growth when I stopped making excuses for lagging body parts and and just busted ass trying to make them grow. Chest, calves, and bi's are a major focus for the off season.

A college rec center where most people don't know a squat rack from a plyometric box.

Appreciate it guys. Don't worry about things you cannot change like genetics. I have had the best growth when I stopped making excuses for lagging body parts and and just busted ass trying to make them grow. Chest, calves, and bi's are a major focus for the off season.
    No wonder haha

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are we keeping this thread going? I see awesome
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000) willydawadd is just really nice. (+1000)
    gjdm

[]=[]Actually Lifts Crew[]=[]
    ***Larry Byrd Crew***

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know I'm late to the party, but subbing after our brief talk on carbs lol
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but subbing after our brief talk on carbs lol
    carbs are a true friend! haha

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    carbs are a true friend! haha
    haha indeed they are!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    haha indeed they are!
    along with your many shoes lol

Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    suscribed