mwartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 Week Transformation Kris Gethin

Sorry for posting another thread about this but I have looked and couldn't find my answer. I am starting this program in about a week and my question deals with the cardio. For one I typically workout more often in the mornings so how does that effect my cardio? With his program he does cardio in the morning after breakfast then again after he lifts in the afternoon. Also would you have the same results if you do the 20 minutes of cardio, then lift, then 20 more minutes of cardio it is hard to schedule two different times to get to the gym.

mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnelson6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do your 1st 20 min cardio after working out. Later in the day go for a walk for 20 minutes. You don't need to be in a gym to do the cardio. I am currently finishing Week 9 and have dropped 20lbs, good luck.

Originally Posted by mwartan View Post
    Sorry for posting another thread about this but I have looked and couldn't find my answer. I am starting this program in about a week and my question deals with the cardio. For one I typically workout more often in the mornings so how does that effect my cardio? With his program he does cardio in the morning after breakfast then again after he lifts in the afternoon. Also would you have the same results if you do the 20 minutes of cardio, then lift, then 20 more minutes of cardio it is hard to schedule two different times to get to the gym.

austinslade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually try to avoid cardio prior to a workout. Saves energy for weight training. More muscle = more metabolism!!

UAPainTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am about to start this plan as well in about 5 days or so, next tuesday! good luck! What are your goals?

abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abuhanan1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i also want to start this program after one week and my cardio will be look like this first thing in the morning 45 and after weight lifting 20 thats it

and no need to do cardio on the gym good luck guys hope this program work for me

Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I work at 5am so dont really get chance to do cardio in the morning. I have been doing 20 mins after work out. Im going to do another 20 mins later on i think a few hours after my workout
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started to do 20 before lift 20 after and it was really exhausting. I started do 20 min of morning cardio and went for a light walk. it was really a nice way to wake up in the morning. I did start that in spring time so the weather was great.

I really enjoyed his program, i dropped around 20lbs myself and picked up a great amount of knowledge in terms of diet and training. I have some before and afters of the program in my profile.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) davetucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi,
    This is my first ever post on the forum. I am very new to any form of weight training. over the years I have maintained a reasonable level of cardio fitness, as I have competed in triathlon for many years. I have also just started this programme as I needed structure in the gym. will see if there any changes by week 12, I am also drinking a Whey Protein drink after each session, something I would never have considered in the past.

Good luck to all starting the programme, would be interesting to hear how people get on with this programme.

Dave
    P.S my starting weight is 102 kg ideally I would like to weigh 85-90kg