Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Struggle to eat ! how to easily get calories ?

Just started the gym last week on a bulk to gain around 14 pounds.
    i calculated my calories / macros and its looking something like

2800 calories
    170g protein
    90g fat
    260g carbs

the only problem is i have to force feed myself as in the mornings im not hungry till around lunchtime.
    its only at night that im hungry and can snack on loads.

started using whey and dextrose post workout to up calories a bit and having a big tea but falling short of 2800.

can someone tell me some food ideas for quick calories and to hit 2800 easily, i dont want to gain a lot of fat as im at 20%Bf already

thanks

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know a good amount of people that put peanut butter on everything If you are struggling to meat your macros with your diet, you could possibly look into mass gainers such as: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...mass-tech.html
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylor402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    I know a good amount of people that put peanut butter on everything If you are struggling to meat your macros with your diet, you could possibly look into mass gainers such as: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...mass-tech.html
    i looked at mass gainers but i would have to have like 3 or 4 shakes a day to get anywhere near my cals and it would be too expensive.

im never hungry i could quite easily eat around 1500 calories a day and never feel hungry

Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    just looked at the link u gave me didnt no they did shakes with 1000 calories in lol might give them a go

Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deadlifttrauma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Taylor402 View Post

2800 calories
    170g protein
    90g fat
    260g carbs

the only problem is i have to force feed myself as in the mornings im not hungry till around lunchtime.

started using whey and dextrose post workout to up calories a bit and having a big tea but falling short of 2800.

can someone tell me some food ideas for quick calories and to hit 2800 easily, i dont want to gain a lot of fat as im at 20%Bf already

thanks
    add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to every protein shake (srs) - just be sure to consume it after any meal cause fats can fill you up quickly.

2 tablespoons oil - 240 calories x 2 shakes a day = 480 extra cals a day

Originally Posted by Deadlifttrauma View Post
    add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to every protein shake (srs) - just be sure to consume it after any meal cause fats can fill you up quickly.

never thought of that, like extra v olive oil, that would help me hit my fat macros as well

dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I grind up Oats in a coffee grinder.

I add a cup of Oats with a scoop of protein powder and chug it down easily for 3 meals.

I technically "eat" 3 meals and a chug 3 meals of Oats and Protein.

tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tzalma1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    drink a lot of milk

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dustin4u View Post
    I grind up Oats in a coffee grinder.

I add a cup of Oats with a scoop of protein powder and chug it down easily for 3 meals.

I technically "eat" 3 meals and a chug 3 meals of Oats and Protein.
    Originally Posted by Deadlifttrauma View Post

just looked at the link u gave me didnt no they did shakes with 1000 calories in lol might give them a go
    this sound pretty groce and a fukin waste of calories...

dude...pasta, rice, ice cream, bread, cheese, chocolates, peanut butter, eggs, cereal, whey protein or any kind of protein powder, milk, ettc etc

dense food!
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your 20% BF and want to go on a bulk without getting fatter?
    Not gonna happen.

Cut or bulk.
    Pick one.

P.S. If you arent hungry until lunch, then do not eat until then. You do not NEED breakfast and there are plenty of studies and programs that skip it. I never eat breakfast, train on an empty stomach, then kill food post workout. I easily eat 1500 calories after a couple hours of training on an empty stomach. Protien bar mid afternoon and 1000 calories around 6 or 7 pm when I am feeling hungry again.

Your body needs time to adapt to your diet.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    Your 20% BF and want to go on a bulk without getting fatter?
    Not gonna happen.

Cut or bulk.
    Pick one.

P.S. If you arent hungry until lunch, then do not eat until then. You do not NEED breakfast and there are plenty of studies and programs that skip it. I never eat breakfast, train on an empty stomach, then kill food post workout. I easily eat 1500 calories after a couple hours of training on an empty stomach. Protien bar mid afternoon and 1000 calories around 6 or 7 pm when I am feeling hungry again.

Your body needs time to adapt to your diet.
    i no i will gain a bit of fat but im hoping not to gain too much fat, i dont want to cut yet as im only 168 pounds now and i would be really skinny if i lowered my body fat now.

i have started skipping breakfast and eating around 11 ish. i dont train till 2pm so i get plenty of calories before the gym anyways, was just struggling to hit 2800 daily

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What I was saying is that you don't need to eat before you work out. Nutrient timing is irrelevant.

Stick to nutrient sense foods then. Bananas. Peanut butter. Rice. Wheat pasta. Steak. Sandwiches.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100) britishgirlxo is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm having problems too. I get full quite quickly and find it difficult to force myself to eat more once I have pushed myself to the limit. Just keep thinking about your goal and how much you want it. I also find that if I am struggling with eating more of a certain food, I take a 10 min break then go back to it. Good luck!

Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deano2727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another good way to easily consume calories is blending, crushing (or whatever else) almonds and putting them through you're shake. I done this with 50g of almonds the other day and it added 300 calories to my shake right there. On top of this you could do the same with oats and peanut butter, getting you're shake up to around 800-1000 calories. That only leaves 1800-2000 calories to be consumed, which is nothing.

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2800 calories
    170g protein
    90g fat
    260g carbs

thanks
    You dont have to eat in the morning, just eat when you are hungry, but when you eat make sure you eat foods high on fat, so that you can easily get your calories in.

Peanut Butter, Almonds, Mayo, Cheese, Bacon, drink juice instead of water, and the list goes on.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im not helping...i eat 2000 calories in one meal and wish i could do that 3 times a day so your 1st world problem is an easy fix
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Originally Posted by Deano2727 View Post
    Another good way to easily consume calories is blending, crushing (or whatever else) almonds and putting them through you're shake. I done this with 50g of almonds the other day and it added 300 calories to my shake right there. On top of this you could do the same with oats and peanut butter, getting you're shake up to around 800-1000 calories. That only leaves 1800-2000 calories to be consumed, which is nothing.
    yeah thats what im gonna start doing making high calorie shakes.

if i had a 1000 calorie shake in the morning and then a 600 calorie shake post workout that would leave around 1200 calories which would be easy

LukeTyson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pizza.

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    im not helping...i eat 2000 calories in one meal and wish i could do that 3 times a day so your 1st world problem is an easy fix
    It blows my mind when I see topics like this. I would love to have the "help me i cant get 2800 calories" problem. I could easily eat 4000 to 6000 calories daily if I wasnt dieting

Originally Posted by mh22 View Post
    It blows my mind when I see topics like this. I would love to have the "help me i cant get 2800 calories" problem. I could easily eat 4000 to 6000 calories daily if I wasnt dieting
    id rather be able to stomach 4000 calories a day, takes me ages to gain weight probably be bulking forever lol
    probably the only guy to go on a bulk n lose weight lol

LukeTyson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id rather be able to stomach 4000 calories a day, takes me ages to gain weight probably be bulking forever lol
    probably the only guy to go on a bulk n lose weight lol
    Increase your calories then if you aren't gaining ?

CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dry blend 100g of oats, then put two scoops of protein powder with 2 pints of milk, blend again. Add a banana for extra carbs and flavour, blend again. Calorie dense smoothie.
    Light vs Dark / Truth vs Deception. Where are you?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drink milkshakes: 4 scoops of premium ice cream blended with 12 ounces of whole milk.

GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) GibRed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look at eating nuts, 1 cup can give you 6-700 calories, you could even pick at them through the day.