KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boosting Testosterone Naturally

I'm doing a little research today on boosting test levels naturally, would appreciate any input (anecdotal or not) from the 35+ folks on this forum. I realize that I'm probably not the first person to ask this here, but I do plan on adding my own notes on this thread as I research here and elsewhere.

Small clarification too...by naturally, I mean without testosterone supplementation.

Been a long time lurker, and decided to join today to share and learn more about bodybuilding.

KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KonichiJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Zinc Supplementation

Zinc has been touted as a natural testosterone booster, but studies have proved conflicting results on its effectiveness.

- One study reported in the June 2009 issue of "European Journal of Clinical Nutrition" and written by Koehler, et al. noted that a zinc supplement called ZMA did raise serum zinc levels, but showed no effect on testosterone levels.

- Another study indicated that zinc supplementation could reverse the decline in testosterone.

- Dr. Hasan Ali of the Department of Biochemistry at Baqai Medical University in Karachi noted that men who had demonstrated low fertility and men with low or no sperm both had low testosterone and low serum zinc levels.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im skeptical of a lot of products but whatever you do, get your T levels tested first. that will give you info on whether a product works or not

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear having multiple girlfriends helps, but I haven't tested it yet because the wife is being greedy.

Artificial Intelligence Krash23's Avatar
    Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krash23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I tried one and it seemed to help. I definitely got stronger in the gym.

I got tested before I used it, but I didn't make it back for a test afterward to confirm. Alpha Male was the product.

See bottom of page for Similar Threads.

Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    Im skeptical of a lot of products but whatever you do, get your T levels tested first. that will give you info on whether a product works or not

Joe
    Great idea, need to get a baseline at least. I'm not looking to just use supplements/products either...foods, heavier movements, and anything else (besides test supplementation) I can find to increase T levels is my goal.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I hear having multiple girlfriends helps, but I haven't tested it yet because the wife is being greedy.
    Yeah, mine is downright selfish when it comes to sharing.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KonichiJ View Post
    I realize that I'm probably not the first person to ask this here.
    It's been covered once or twice.

In your research, I suggest you look long and hard for one thing---RELEVANT END POINT RESULTS i.e. hypertrophy. Let me know when you find them.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

NickNH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is no supplement that can naturally boost testosterone levels to such that you will see any noticeable strength or muscle gains, any results would be placebo at best. invest your money in other things mate

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rhondagraymond View Post
    ...snip....
    Lulz. That junk supplement you're spamming is useless. Only a chump would buy it.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 11-22-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) blownsi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sleep is a natural Test booster also

Barghest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Physical activity and exercise (including sex) itself are natural test boosters. I can't recall the article itself right now, but I distinctly remember one that said older males (35 and up) who exercised regularly and still engaged in regular sexual activity had higher test levels than less active males of the same age group. Whether this is a 'what came first? the chicken or the egg?' argument, I don't know.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blownsi View Post
    Sleep is a natural Test booster also
    ^This.

Others:
    Sex
    Red meat
    Squats

All have been correlated to, but not proven to be, resultant in hypertrophy.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are in the normal category and are looking to increase higher within the natural levels for improved gains, you might want to watch this vlog from Layne Norton. He discusses the research surrounding the importance of testosterone for bodybuilding. It might be relevant. We have a few very accomplished diagnosed low-t guys in the O35 group.

http://www.biolayne.com/nutrition/bi...ideo-log-8-qa/

darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    almonds/cashew/nuts