Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Gym member said I must of been huge at one time... Feels bad lol

Was told by a guy in the locker room that I look like I used to be huge one time, went on about how it sucks getting older. I had visions of hulk smashing him for a minute, but thought maybe he was trying to be nice...not sure though.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Khodiak View Post
    Was told by a guy in the locker room that I look like I used to be huge one time, went on about how it sucks getting older. I had visions of hulk smashing him for a minute, but thought maybe he was trying to be nice...not sure though.
    Not sure what he meant by that ... 270 pounds isn't exactly petite.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't worry you are still huge to me no homo

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    still a beast op but curious how big were u before 270 is huge

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's some advice. Since you are larger than most people on this planet, shut the hell up.

I'll give you my address, if you like, so you can come try to destroy me. I will rely on the "God created mankind, Smith and Wesson made them equal" axiom...

This is about the most lame ass pussy post I have seen in a while. I don't think I have EVER seen such a whiny pussy post from such a f-ing rhino of a man... holy f-ing crap!

If getting "older" is what makes you want to "smash" some dumbass kid, you need therapy.

Sheesh. Some people...
    Nobody improves without trying. Period.

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

(Bear= wife's nickname for me... Luna= my nickname for her)

Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khodiak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FearNoHardship View Post
    still a beast op but curious how big were u before 270 is huge
    I looked bigger/better when I was around 250 lbs, back in my 20s.

Originally Posted by BearLovesLuna View Post
    Here's some advice. Since you are larger than most people on this planet, shut the hell up.

I'll give you my address, if you like, so you can come try to destroy me. I will rely on the "God created mankind, Smith and Wesson made them equal" axiom...

This is about the most lame ass pussy post I have seen in a while. I don't think I have EVER seen such a whiny pussy post from such a f-ing rhino of a man... holy f-ing crap!

If getting "older" is what makes you want to "smash" some dumbass kid, you need therapy.

Sheesh. Some people...
    Chill out tough guy. It was just a funny experience that I had today at the gym, it was something out of the normal. He wasn't a young kid either, he was probably in his 50's. Telling fellow lifters on this forum to shut the hell up for sharing a funny experience isn't going to win you any friends, neither is threatening someone with your Smith and Wesson. Talk about needing therapy...

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe he meant that you had an imposing muscle base, and that age has added a few extra unwanted pounds over the years. If you trimmed down some and got some definition back, you could probably look "huge" again (even though you would actually weigh less).

ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    Maybe he meant that you had an imposing muscle base, and that age has added a few extra unwanted pounds over the years. If you trimmed down some and got some definition back, you could probably look "huge" again (even though you would actually weigh less).
    This. Or, he lost muscle mass with age and figured the op did too.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, I have never heard that before. Nex time ask him what he meant.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chill out tough guy. It was just a funny experience that I had today at the gym, it was something out of the normal. He wasn't a young kid either, he was probably in his 50's. Telling fellow lifters on this forum to shut the hell up for sharing a funny experience isn't going to win you any friends, neither is threatening someone with your Smith and Wesson. Talk about needing therapy...

if you look at the BANNED under his name, you will see that the MODS agreed with you...threatening someone with a gun on here?? wow, that can't be tolerated in today's current clime.....

now: as to your "experience": I don't think he quite exactly meant "huge" , per se, but more, a bodybuilder's "look", as, of course, you are still big, but like many of us, not really in a BB's stage look....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, this thread got awkward in a hurry.....
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    I agree with you about trimming down. One thing about getting older is that I enjoy good food, I was more disciplined on my eating habits when I was younger. More cardio and less carbs would really be better for me.

BearlovesLuna needed to chill out on his reply, we should be a little wiser in our age and not treat people that way. I never meant this post as a complaint or "whiny" post. I thought is was kind of funny and actually had a nice conversation with the gentleman that said I was probably huge at one time. Good job Mods for not tolerating bearlovestuna's behavior.

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sheesh. Some people...

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)

Sheesh. Some people...
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    Laughed my arse off at this response. I had the same facial expression as Ron Burgundy when I read Bears response.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats the point of posting this thread if you are not going to post your response to him?
    On the list for Bannukah

DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I get that all the time. They say, "Dude, you should join a gym. As big as you are you would be a monster if you lifted weights!"

I say, "I do- I own my gym."

Then they look me over and go...."oh sorry."

I just realized that 5 days a week of killing weights and pushing sleds gets no respect..lol

Its what people see. And my fat blubbery self has to lose some weight.

So I started my diet Sept 1 and went from 318 to 288 today. And its still coming off with Keto now. I am loving it.

When people say its all about the diet...that statement is beyond true.

I can't wait to join a Pilates class at 260lbs. That will teach em.
    http://www.hollandreflexology.com/

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Whats the point of posting this thread if you are not going to post your response to him?
    I'm really a big teddy bear so I was nice to the guy, I pointed to the 20 inch scar on my side and told him I used to be in better shape but I was in a motorcycle wreck and fractured my spine a few years back. Spinal fusions with hardware tend to set you back a bit. The conversation turned to Harley's since the guy rides too.

Originally Posted by DougHolland View Post
    Well, I get that all the time. They say, "Dude, you should join a gym. As big as you are you would be a monster if you lifted weights!"

I just realized that 5 days a week of killing weights and pushing sleds gets no respect..lol

Its what people see. And my fat blubbery self has to lose some weight.

So I started my diet Sept 1 and went from 318 to 288 today. And its still coming off with Keto now. I am loving it.

When people say its all about the diet...that statement is beyond true.

I can't wait to join a Pilates class at 260lbs. That will teach em.
    So Keto worked out good for you? I've thought about trying a Keto diet but honestly I'm scared of my mental state with no carbs. Pasta withdrawals would put me in a coma lol.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    he was'nt butt naked with a foot up on a bench when you were having this conversation was he ?
    If he was I would of said "I bet you were huge one time too" while holding up my pinky.

DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000)
    So Keto worked out good for you? I've thought about trying a Keto diet but honestly I'm scared of my mental state with no carbs. Pasta withdrawals would put me in a coma lol.
    I thought so to. But I have no carb cravings anymore.
    http://www.hollandreflexology.com/

tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DougHolland View Post

Don't you hate that. I had one of those humbling experiences the other day. Same day started off good. I was at the store with my wife before I headed into work the night shift. We bumped into one of her friends who was talking about working out. She told my wife she wanted to get a little muscle on her arms, then she said she wasn't talking about getting arms as big as mine, she just wanted to tone them.

That made me feel pretty good.

Then I headed off to work. After work I commented to one of my coworkers that I was headed to the gym. He said, "Oh. Do You work out?"

Life has its way of keeping me humble.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tryintorebuild View Post
    Don't you hate that. I had one of those humbling experiences the other day. Same day started off good. I was at the store with my wife before I headed into work the night shift. We bumped into one of her friends who was talking about working out. She told my wife she wanted to get a little muscle on her arms, then she said she wasn't talking about getting arms as big as mine, she just wanted to tone them.

That made me feel pretty good.

Then I headed off to work. After work I commented to one of my coworkers that I was headed to the gym. He said, "Oh. Do You work out?"

Life has its way of keeping me humble.
    The other one is when people talk about big guys who are usually obese and never exercise. Just because of their size, they'll say 'he's huge, he must be so strong'. That p**ses me off as I could probably lift twice the weight they could, but nobody considers that as i'm not carrying an extra 75lbs of insulation round my gut.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do we know he was talking about the OP's musculature and physique? Might have been a comment about his dick.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    How do we know he was talking about the OP's musculature and physique? Might have been a comment about his dick.
    Think we found the source of confusion...OP what was he staring at?
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Think we found the source of confusion...OP what was he staring at?
    OMG! It all makes sense now... No more cold showers after my workouts.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some once told me that the 'whole package' was 'nice'. He was gay though.
    True story.

1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1325AIR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a 23 yr old kid who is slightly smaller than I am (those youngster hormones..and maybe not all) at my gym who was telling me some off the wall story and at one point he mentioned that this "body-builder" guy came in one morning.....

I didn't hear anything else due to my mind mulling over "Body-builder" (the way he said it was like "you know those types, who work out")....what am I...chopped liver lol
    PROPTA Certified & IFBB Recognized

Feel33 Act43 Look53 Age63 RogerAgness's Avatar
    RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by oceanside View Post
    he was'nt butt naked with a foot up on a bench when you were having this conversation was he ?
    photo illustration... IS THIS BOTHERING YOU.jpg