Malsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile This is how I roll.

Hi ladies,

My name is Naomi, I'm 28 and I live with Mal and our 3 little ones in Cornwall, England.

I started lifting in March 2012 when my third baby was 6 weeks old and loved it but over the last couple of months I've left the training slide and I'm hoping keeping a journal will give me the motivation and accountability I'm lacking at the moment.

I train at home because membership for 2 is just way to expensive where we live.

Oh, just as a disclaimer for when I post my pathetic arm workout lifts - I'm seriously considering donating my body for clinical research after I die because I'm convinced my arms don't have a shred of muscle on them

Malsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been trying a little something different getting back into training again this week. I've just been concentrating on doing 2 exercises each night and lots of reps. Saves a lot of different weights and equipment being spread out in the lounge at 10 o'clock at night, so it will be interesting to see how it goes

1st night- squats and lungs ( my goodness I forgot how sore you are when you re-start training)

2nd night- shoulder press and bench ( bear in mind my first post - I was pleasantly surprised I could do 30 x10, my pb before was only 27 1/2 x 8)

and tonight I'm about to do dead lifts and rows.

Diet isn't great in all honesty, don't think I'm adding enough protein into it- so that's a job for the weekend.