SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks to Everyone for the Help and Information!

Hey everybody,

This is my first post on here, but I have been an avid reader for the last year and just wanted to say thanks for all of the information and motivation. I started in April of 2012 at my lowest point of 155 lbs. Since, I've put on about 45 lbs and am still gaining. I've tried gaining before, but didn't stick it out and have since changed my lifestyle (quit smoking/diet) and gotten my family into it. Just to keep it short...Thanks for the motivation