There's no Dana only Zuul ThePeach's Avatar
    ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow OFFICIAL JODI ARIAS / Travis Alexander trial...

Had a look around, didn't see a thread for this (if there is one, please post link TIA).
    Heard about it for the first time a few nights ago. From what I've seen as regards to evidence this girl is pretty much gonna sit for the rest of her life.

At first she denied being in town the night of the murder. Then she admitted to being with him that night but 2 intruders attacking and killing him. Latest is she admitted to killing him, but in self defense because she dropped his camera.
    He was stabbed numerous times, his throat was slit and she put a bullet through his head. Erm.. ok then. Usually self defense happens on the spur of the moment, but everything points to it being premeditation as she had weapons readily available to commit this crime.

The story so far: http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-feature1.asp
    (Welcome to add other links to more info)

The 911 call: http://www.examiner.com/video/jodi-a...ander-911-call

Link to watch the trial LIVE http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/live-news-6105570 or http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video or http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming
    (Welcome to post others too if you know of any)

The second day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdiZADvLaEY (Looking for the first day..)
    Starting again on Tuesday I believe.

Some of the graphic crime scene & evidence photos: http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...ysteries-day-4

Her personal sites:
    Her photography myspace profile: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart
    Blogspot: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
    Photography website: http://www.jfineart.com/ 

Quite an interesting twist as to what might have pushed her into actually killing him that night http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/0...03#videoplayer

Other forums discussing this extensively:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ander-to-death
    and http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=194747

Anyways.. Please stick around and post your thoughts on the case if you have a genuine interest, but please leave if you don't.

ktxbye
    Last edited by ThePeach; 01-06-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    ✩ Alis Volat Propriis ✩ Always the Padawan, Never the Jedi ✩
    Genetics give you an edge, hard work gives you the results - ctgblue

******official misc photography crew ****** ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    "I get up, take the kids to school and do the Hoovering... then I become a rock star" - Dave Grohl

ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

"I get up, take the kids to school and do the Hoovering... then I become a rock star" - Dave Grohl

samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn, psycho

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    are you a dude or a chick OP?
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Saw her on TV last night she's a fuking nut job. I'd piitb

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Freaky bish

Wonder how she fuks
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

bump again.

Can't believe the amount of graphic & disturbing crime scene/autopsy photos being released with regards to this murder!

This is one messed-up chick!!

sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000) sc4rf4c3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    late bump, just saw it on TV the past few days, HLN is showing nothing but Murder Detectives show reruns and Nancy Grace raging at this sloot. why does this channel even exist

female prison must be a joke.
    brb, no rape
    brb, no real gangs
    brb, no murder or fighting
    brb, get to make cool macaroni art all day or some other bullsht

also strong avi to thread content hair color correlation.
    ~ALWAYS JOIN ALPHA SQUAD IN BF3 CREW

Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Malouflifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump for her getting the death penalty
    Ron Paul: Champion of the Constitution

Rand Paul 2016

jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some crazy stuff in this case. That camera footage of before and during the attack is nuts.
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThePeach View Post
    Her personal sites:
    Blogspot: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
    Weeks before the murder:

I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment. It makes me want to wander this entire globe in search of this in-definitive "something," that I might suddenly experience it, discover it, or some other sort of quickening to quench this thirst I've had since childhood. I want to search it out in evergreen forests, fields of tall, golden grass, desert sands, moonlit nights, in the eyes of other children of God, in the eyes of every living creature. It is in all of these things, yet it is fleeting.
    It has the power and potential to move me to tears in a matter of seconds. It gives life a meaning often realized only in night time dreams; that elusive, intangible fulfillment that permeates the the images played out by one's subconscious right before it fades into oblivion, as full consciousness begins to settle in.Yet somehow, I don't believe that all of the wandering in the world will lead me to its attainment. Somehow, I know it's right here inside of me. This yearning I have is perhaps the yearning for it to explode into expression. To be fully expressed would be would mean ultimate gratification.

daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she's hot as fuk doe

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bumping this chit because its starting to get serious

Originally Posted by sc4rf4c3 View Post
    late bump, just saw it on TV the past few days, HLN is showing nothing but Murder Detectives show reruns and Nancy Grace raging at this sloot. why does this channel even exist

female prison must be a joke.
    brb, no rape
    brb, no real gangs
    brb, no murder or fighting
    brb, get to make cool macaroni art all day or some other bullsht

also strong avi to thread content hair color correlation.
    Dunno hey ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR7kE-sOyVw