Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KJAndreasen View Post
    Looks gay as phuck. srs
    Browny mcbrownskin

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thqmas View Post
    Do ye even hoist
    I'll fck you til you love me *******

DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roddypiper12 View Post
    Clarifying....go phuck yourself you McLovin looking virgin *******.
    Clearly a ****ing *******/10

As you can tell by the mediocre avi most likely taken by your slut sister in the kitchen of your run down ****ing poverty ass house. I know you may think you'll achieve your goals and one day be aesthetic. You try and try every day, you hit your macros you do your pussy workouts at planet fitness most likely considering your embarrassing excuse for a yearly income. Income made mostly by your mom for sucking dicks in your parents old bedroom. She would **** a guy if she could but after years of getting the living **** beat out of her by your now deceased deadbeat of a father she is forced to only suck off HIV positive scumbags, scumbags that look down at you disgust as they walk to the bathroom to clean the jizz off his dick. Your mom can't swallow because of her horrible gag reflex she acquired after years of dealing with eating disorders that she brought upon herself in order to impress your idiot father, who in the end couldn't stand the thought of living such a pathetic life with such utter **** tards that he chose to hang himself in your living room with your oversized belt you fat, pathetic, inbred, piece of whitetrash. **** you and **** your family.

Not srs, I love you little guy.

And your mother really is a nice lady.
    You'll never gain mass if you're chasing ass but you'll always get ass if you’re gaining mass.

**FF/EMS Crew**

LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by roddypiper12 View Post
    Yeah you do look gay, if I saw you irl I would whisper to my girlfriend, "that dude is a *******" and we would laugh together.
    and then you would whisper to her: "Grandma, buy me some ice cream and I'll clap dem green wrinkly lips"
    Minimalist Crew
    Polymath Crew
    Ascetic Crew

forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500) forcas is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LouisCyphre View Post
    bitch u betta gon sum wer **** u thought this was u don even ****in kno me don come at me like that cause i will get u done
    And not a single insult was understood that day.

letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You play ball like a girl

AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AliBrahBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bigcake View Post
    You're in tears because your father just finished molesting you with a pencil sharpener.
    Coming from the indian-looking wacky paki.
    Why don't you go put your turban on and fly back home on your magic carpet, Ravi Shankar.
    BRB, calling immigration services.
    Happiness is given way too much importance these days. Why not go for greatness? Chimps are happy. I will not settle for that

LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50) LouisCyphre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^Thou wouldst eat thy dead vomit up, and howl'st to find it.
    Minimalist Crew
    Polymath Crew
    Ascetic Crew

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by letitride0 View Post
    You play ball like a girl

Do u even lift? Noodle armed *******!

Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thqmas View Post
    Do ye even hoist
    tokio pyderasto as gyvenime nemates.

******* above me. Do you call that an arm you fuking twat?
    ***NaturalGraham4 is an antichrist Crew***

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Torpeda View Post
    tokio pyderasto as gyvenime nemates.

******* above me. Do you call that an arm you fuking twat?

Hunchback of Miscerdam CaptJones's Avatar
    CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on dis bish

lithuania? u ain't no pagan, son. real pagan reporting in

^ ****g0t above me:
    strong face d!chmunchkin,

ps: mirin goggles, where can one accquire such? (no homo)
    do i even..?

ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000) ragealot is a name known to all. (+5000)

I know it says Russia but lettuce be cereal, all you Eastern Euros are all the same.

Bunch of freedom hating communists who have massive amounts of body hair to deal with the hellish arctic climate they live in.
    Last edited by ragealot; 01-05-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Sleep Faster
    **Texas Crew**
    **Want Stats Back Crew**
    Rep all PR and progress pic threads

sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000) sv722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    Pretentious phucking kunt, i despise your kind. Ralph Lauren and boat shoe wearing preppy *******s. I hope that "pretty face of yours gets caught in a ****ing lawnmower. If i saw you walking down the same street as me, i'd wipe the ****ing kerb with it you floppy mop haired twat. And lol at 5'11 you phucking manlet

DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMTalmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm gonna take your mother to a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again

Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ virgin. also a closeted homosexual (maybe). call 'em like I see 'em, sorry brah
    STRIVE

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dr_Dolan View Post
    ^ virgin. also a closeted homosexual (maybe). call 'em like I see 'em, sorry brah

because im an alpha male i live in a different world than you. you take them out to dinner i bang them in the bathroom. you wants something you plan on how to get it, me i take it. i get what i want and the scraps i leave to guys like you. You live in fear of guys like me because you envy us. you wish you had the balls to just say fuk but you cant, cause its easier living on your knees *******.

celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you love trance = you love cock

crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ILoveTrance View Post
    because im an alpha male i live in a different world than you. you take them out to dinner i bang them in the bathroom. you wants something you plan on how to get it, me i take it. i get what i want and the scraps i leave to guys like you. You live in fear of guys like me because you envy us. you wish you had the balls to just say fuk but you cant, cause its easier living on your knees *******.
    You could capitalize your sentences.
    Responding Upon Request Crew
    Crohns lifter

that sh*t i dont like kwabenathebest4's Avatar
    kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crackheadd View Post
    You could capitalize your sentences.
    Your father and his friends put their balls in your mouth. You had black, white, brown and yellow balls in your mouth. They put a coin up your ass while you cried and screamed, you had balls of every colour in your mouth thats why they call you the GUMBALL MACHINE

ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kwabenathebest4 View Post
    Your father and his friends put their balls in your mouth. You had black, white, brown and yellow balls in your mouth. They put a coin up your ass while you cried and screamed, you had balls of every colour in your mouth thats why they call you the GUMBALL MACHINE

googled kwabena, dis u brah?

139% 中国人

*poop turds bigger than my dink crew*
    *girls sniff hard as fuark when i walk past to smell my protein farts crew*

crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crackheadd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well that escalated quickly
    Responding Upon Request Crew
    Crohns lifter

kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000) kwabenathebest4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChinaMade View Post

when are you making the iphone 5s brah?

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChinaMade View Post

Bro I'm gonna type this as soberer as possible, and by bro I mean never my bro.

Take your no avi ******* poverty life elsewhere and never come back my brother.
    but who was lift

Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when are you making the iphone 5s brah?
    LOL 5'5 155lbs sound like a club slut i would fuk in the ass
    One more for the mass.

animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    I'll poop on your cat
    repping back since 2011

Originally Posted by Zirkon View Post
    LOL 5'5 155lbs sound like a club slut i would fuk in the ass
    lold

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    inn

^5'5" 155?

Ur either:

1.) Snooki
    2.) A decent footstool from Walmart

Originally Posted by TreFo View Post
    inn

^5'5" 155?

Ur either:

1.) Snooki
    2.) A decent footstool from Walmart
    your mother looks like chief keef

ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChinaMade is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Lintford View Post
    Bro I'm gonna type this as soberer as possible, and by bro I mean never my bro.

Take your no avi ******* poverty life elsewhere and never come back my brother.
    fuk the rules.

brb chit teeth, looking like ass hair dingleberries (look at pic)
    brb getting anally PUNISHEd by united states
    brb united states' bitch
    brb ugly ass women
    brb china has the second largest economy in the world
    brb i'm living in one of the best cities in the world
    brb ****gy haircut & wrist tats

you tribal tattoo having ass *******

pls dont take it srsly op all fun and games.
    139% 中国人

*poop turds bigger than my dink crew*
    *girls sniff hard as fuark when i walk past to smell my protein farts crew*