Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking **Dymatize Nutrition: Cinnamon Bun, Cappuccino Rush, Rasp. Lemonade Logs OH MY!!!**

We need lots of loggers for Cinnamon Bun Elite Casein,

Cappuccino Rush Elite Gourmet and Raspberry Lemonand XPAND2X!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite-casein.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dy.../xpand-2x.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elitegourmet.html

Rules:
    • Must be 18 years or older
    • Live in the United States
    • See bottom

Application:
    • Male/Female:
    • Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which):
    • Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both)
    • Past logs/reviews:

You will be given a full tub of either the protein powder or a full tub of the exclusive Raspberry Lemonade XPAND2x.
    For the protein we expect a detailed list of reviews with water, milk, food mixes, recipes, etc.
    For XPAND2X we want a log of your experiences with the product - must update on a fairly regular basis.
    No set close date for applications, but once we feel we have a sufficient amount, we will close the thread

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post

Rules:
    • See bottom

Application:
    • Male/Female:
    • Past logs/reviews:

You will be given a full tub of either the protein powder or a full tub of the exclusive Raspberry Lemonade XPAND2x.
    For the protein we expect a detailed list of reviews with water, milk, food mixes, recipes, etc.
    For XPAND2X we want a log of your experiences with the product - must update on a fairly regular basis.
    No set close date for applications, but once we feel we have a sufficient amount, we will close the thread

Male

Have tried Xpand as well as current user of Elite Gourmet French Vanilla... Wife uses as well.

I would LOVE to log both as I am almost out of WF, So xpand2x would be perfect and I have had a bad Casein experience... But I would love to have a great one and I love Dymatize flavors!

Haven't had a log yet but eager to start! Tough to find someone willing to give me a shot... Hopefully getting in early will do it for me!

Thanks
    Last edited by Deadliftin; 01-04-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deadliftin View Post

Male

Have tried Xpand as well as current user of Elite Gourmet French Vanilla... Wife uses as well.

I would LOVE to log both and am actually due for a stim break... So xpand2x would be perfect and I have had a bad Casein experience... But I would love to have a great one and I love Dymatize flavors!

Haven't had a log yet but eager to start! Tough to find someone willing to give me a shot... Hopefully getting in early will do it for me!

Thanks
    XPAND2X Rasp. Lemonade isn't stim free

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Male/Female: Male
    Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): I have sampled Xpand2x before and I really enjoyed it.
    Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) Xpand2x, Elite Gourmet
    Past logs/reviews: USPlabs Versa 1 beta test, AAEFX Karbolyn/iRush
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rules:
    • See bottom

Application:
    • Male/Female:
    • Past logs/reviews:

Application:
    • Male/Female: Male
    • Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): I've tried about 1 Dymatize product in the past. Chocolate Mint Whey protein. Never wrote a review for them, got them for my 19th birthday from my friends who decided to put the gift money together and buy me some protein. It sure was money well spent. I'd do a review on that if need be.
    • Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) Cappuccino Rush Elite Gourmet because I'm in the market for a new protein flavor and style of protein. I'd also be interested in XPAND2X because I've never tried it but I've heard good things about the original.
    • Past logs/reviews: Hemo Rage UC, review was done ages and ages ago and I cannot find links. I have a blog account that still has it and many other reviews if you are interested in seeing it.
    Last edited by trailblazerbrah; 01-04-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    This posting is defunct - posting as an alias this is not the person who they were portraying - everything posted was fictional in an attempt to ruin character

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work quite a bit so I don't have much time to dedicate to this, but I'd love to try Dymatize for the first time if you're a rep willing to offer something!

Protein is expensive, but Dymatize looks worth the price. Anything for me?

enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Application:
    Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Have not yet. Plan on it soon.
    Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) XPAND2X
    Past logs/reviews: Have not logged before. Have applied for a few but not selected. Interested in completing one.

Thanks for the opportunity.

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Awesome opportunity here...that casein sounds damn tasty!!!
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    XPAND2X Rasp. Lemonade isn't stim free
    Edited my post. Happy to push my stim break back if chosen! Sorry bout that...

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Application:
    Male/Female: Female
    Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Yes, Dymatize Elite Gourmet French Vanilla and Swiss Chocolate
    Order of Preference: Cinnamon Bun Elite Casein sounds amazing, Cappucino Rush Elite
    Past logs/reviews: Currently doing... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150699693

I will be doing a review for another company in about a week, so if your looking for someone immediately, I must disqualify myself. If you don't mind waiting a couple weeks to get a comprehensive review, I am a great candidate.
    Last edited by melaneybh; 01-04-2013 at 07:02 PM.

shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shffl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Application:

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Dymatize Elite Gourmet + Dymatize XPAND2X
    Order of Preference: Cinnamon Bun Elite Casein, Cappuccino Rush, XPAND2X
    Past reviews: Myofusion Pro Cinnamon Roll http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=shffl

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Aaronuconn's Dymatize Nutrition Cinnamon Bun Elite Casein Application!

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Not yet!

Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both): I'm VERY interested in Cinnamon Bun Elite Casein. I'd be looking forward to seeing what I could bake with it. Pancakes, proats, pudding, etc. I've heard nothing but good things about the taste, and I would certainly like to see how it compares to the only other Cinnabun flavor I've tried, XF 2.0. I'd also evaluate its taste in just plain water and milk as well, of course.

Past logs/reviews:

Just going to copy and paste from my signature if you don't mind.

Gaspari Vasotropin + Glycofuse Mini-Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63&p=994413283

MuscleTech Performance Series Anabolic Halo: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150245583

Axis Labs Adipo-X: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149964733

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mass
    yes, almost all of them
    Cin bun casein
    Currently doing an ongoing log in my sig to give you a hint of what I do.

Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Yes, Xpand2x - Dymatize Elite Milk Chocolate - Elite Fusion 7 Banana

Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both)

Past logs/reviews:

Heres my review of the Fruit Punch and Watermelon flavor Xpand2x...really enjoyed the samples.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post908865403

voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000)

Dymatize <3

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Dymatize Elite Gourmet (Milk chocolate) Just got done with a 5LB tub <3 & Isolate (Rich Chocolate)
    Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) I want both! (Cappuccino Rush Protein + XPAND2X (Red Rasp)
    Past logs/reviews: See signature

okay so i seriously love dymatize protein. 1. Delicious and has everything you could want from a protein. 2. It's at a great freaking value. 3. Seriously the best protein

You guys have to let me in on this promo! Pleaseeeeee! really want to try this stuff haha.

Thanks guys! good stuff.
    Last edited by voyce; 01-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    --Logs--
    Glycobol- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150782743
    Fat Free & Lipo- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151638753&p=1020817033#post1020817033
    App Nut Stack- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151638753&p=1020817033#post1020817033

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Cinnamon Bun Casein (still use)
    Order of Preference: Groumet Cap Protein, Xpand2x
    Past logs/reviews: Dymatize Elite Casein Cinnamon Roll, CL Gold Feast, All flavors of Protein, iForce Intimidate, the list goes on.
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

teenlifter.blogspot.com WalpyyDoesItAll's Avatar
    WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000)

WalpyyDoesItAll

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Nope! Heard Great things about them though.
    Order of Preference: XPAND2X
    Past logs/reviews

Previous Log's
    Pronom 23: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149410493
    Con-Cret & Gluta-Tren: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145887763

My Teen Bodybuilding Q&A Blog
    http://teenlifter.blogspot.com/

Follow My Workout Journal From SUCKY TO YUCKY
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149154143&pagenumber=

Promera Sports Peak 400 LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154493663&pagenumber=

Quite a few people in here I'm excited about

m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000)

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): I've used the Elite Gourmet Chocolate flavored protein.

Order of Preference: I'd love to try that flavor of elite gourmet, followed by the casein... followed by the XPAND2X , any work for me

Past logs/reviews: The link in my sig is the last review I did for the CL protein.
    - US Army - 19D - OEF 11/12
    - Currently running 531 and highly recommend it
    - Last weigh in : 181lbs
    - Goal weight : 190lbs (bulking)

Also, for those who may not have seen..

Registration starts December 21, 2012 & ends January 31, 2013.

Check out the commercial here: bodybuilding.com/100k
    Morgan Freeman's voice... yeahhhhhhh

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Male/Female:male
    Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which):I have never used a dymatize product. It would be a great opportunity to try the protein, especially the cinnabun. I've tried xf cinnabun, trutein cinnabun and myofusion cinnabun. would like to see how this stacks up.
    Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both)protein. Cinnabun elite casein
    Past logs/reviews:logs, sizeon max performance. reviews, trutein, neurocore, craze, san fierce, myofusion probiotic, i've reviewed a bunch of products, kind of hard to remember
    Last edited by Joe D; 01-04-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Application: NorCalMike

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Not once jk. Tons. The regulars thought I was a Dymatize shill as you know. Probably annoyed people a bit...

Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) Prefer Elite Casein as I've been using Xpand 2x for awhile now and as much as I enjoy Elite Gourmet, typically dislike Coffee flavors. But happily willing to give this a shot as I've been surprised by Dymatize flavors I wasn't expecting to enjoy. Berry Blast Elite Whey comes to mind and I don't like C&C flavors often but enjoyed Elite Gourmets. Who knows maybe the Cappuchino flavor could surprise me. Have reviewed Cinnamon Bun Casein (don't know if that's a dis-qualifier but since you didn't say I figured maybe not) but would like to try using the product in different ways then my 1st review. Seeing various ways you guys cook with protein will encourage me to try something new if chosen. Bring out the creativity! I use Smooth Vanilla Casein from time-to-time but aside from the Cinna-Bun I reviewed haven't used a tub since. Did purchase 2 tubs (bb.com had a free Dyma-Burn promo) but gave one away as a Christmas gift for my older bro and other was given to a gym friend in lieu of money owed from a night out. Both guys have enjoyed the product a lot.

Past logs/reviews: Only two reviews; Dymatize Xpand 2x and Elite Casein. I don't apply for promos much.
    Last edited by NorCalMike; 01-05-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Open to trying Cappuchino Gourmet if chosen. Only because it's a Dymatize protein which is usually a safe bet for me.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    Application: NorCalMike

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Not once jk. Tons. The regulars thought I was a Dymatize shill as you know. Probably annoyed people a bit...

Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) Strongly prefer Elite Casein as I've been using Xpand 2x for awhile now and as much as I enjoy Elite Gourmet, dislike Coffee flavors of any sort. Just not a coffee guy. Have reviewed Cinnamon Bun Casein but never logged a product before (very rarely apply for promos, not my purpose here) and would like to try logging something and using the product in different ways. I use Smooth Vanilla Casein from time-to-time but aside from the Cinna-Bun I reviewed haven't used a tub since. Logging would give me a chance to use/discuss the product from over a few weeks whereas the basic review I did was more condensed.

Past logs/reviews: Dymatize Xpand 2x review and Elite Casein review.
    You? A shill?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    You? A shill?
    Been re-born into a new and improved NorCalMike.

susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Application:
    •Male/Female: MALE
    •Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): IVE USED DYMATIZE Elite gourmet, casein, xpand, whey protein isolate and elite fusion 7
    •Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) Cappuccino Rush Elite Gourmet and Raspberry Lemonand XPAND2X!
    •Past logs/reviews: IVE NEVER DID A LOG BUT IM HOPING TOO! WOOOOOOOOOOO

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Application ------------

Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Never tried any Dymatize products, but this is a great opportunity!

Order of Preference: Which protein OR XPAND2X (or both) Cappuccino Rush Elite Gourmet protein and/or XPAND2X

Past logs/reviews: New to Body building and the forum in general so I am without past logs/reviews. However, I want to become an active member with some great logs for awesome companies! I would love to start with you Dymatize Nutrition! and it would be my pleasure to provide a very thorough, in-depth review of your product. I'm currently cycling off my last pre-workout, and I am out of protein! So this would also be a great help for a very budgeting college kid.

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome promo big man joak!!

Dymatize supplements are the ish so everyone better be getting in on this. Anyone who is interested in a great low stimulant pre-workout should give the Dymatize Xpand 2x a try. Definitely a solid pre-workout and the watermelon taste just like a jolly rancher .

I'm not applying for the promo but here is a review I did for the Xpand 2x a while back.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145710551
    Free Agent

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you used Dymatize products in the past (which): Elite Gourmet Chocolate PB
    Order of Preference: Elite Gourmet Cappucino Rush
    Past logs/reviews: Here is some previous logs...
    Previously Logged:

Professional Supplements BoloTest 350/Vexxcore PM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140997261

Gaspari Superpump Max
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=13917071

Gamma Labs- PTF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138645753

I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG....QUEST FOR VEGAS!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821

Magnum Serum Accelerated
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=642707643

I've been interested in the Cappucino Rush after seeing it. Right now I almost religious use ON Mocha Cappucino or iforce Protean RVC. Would definitely enjoy reviewing the Cappucino Rush and adding that to my rotation.
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

If chosen... Could totally see myself making some protein "fudge" with the recipe I saw on BB.com the other day.... Cappuccino PB... Yummmmm