Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFashion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lioness27 View Post
    Well respected. I don't think I wanna necessarily scare someone lol

Would you rather be sponsored by Under Armour or Nike? But you cannot wear anything else
    100% Nike

You can only own either designer shoes or designer purses?

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TeamFashion View Post
    100% Nike

You can only own either designer shoes or designer purses?
    Hmmm that's hard since I don't really care much about either shoes or purses Lol I guess shoes

You can either have the best medical care in the country, like your own private doctor or you are the best doctor out there and you work for super private famous individuals?
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    would you rather receive a $15k annual pay raise....OR....have a 4-day work week?
    that's though.. what's base pay rate ? 15k is a lot of moolah for most people
    but again if I can make the same money and work less... I'll take the free time it will give more time to think on how to do something else
    money making or for fun

would you rather be well respected or feared?
    well respected.. to be feared you need to be mean and probably miserable in your own life

Would you rather be sponsored by Under Armour or Nike? But you cannot wear anything else
    Adidas.. I already wear pretty much 100% adidas stuff at the gym
    lifting shoes, socks, pants and even my deodorant
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) run5ever is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hmmm that's hard since I don't really care much about either shoes or purses Lol I guess shoes

You can either have the best medical care in the country, like your own private doctor or you are the best doctor out there and you work for super private famous individuals?
    I'd rather be the best doctor out there! Would you rather go on a ski trip to Aspen or a beach vacation to Hawaii?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by run5ever View Post
    I'd rather be the best doctor out there! Would you rather go on a ski trip to Aspen or a beach vacation to Hawaii?
    Definitely Hawaii.. always wanted to visit and get a tattoo plus I have seen enough snow in my life

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Definitely Hawaii.. always wanted to visit and get a tattoo plus I have seen enough snow in my life
    BW doesn't follow the rules.

Negged.

I also choose Hawaii. I don't love snow, but I love the beach.

Would you rather... Rollerblade or skateboard to work every day for the rest of your life?

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post

Negged.

Would you rather... Rollerblade or skateboard to work every day for the rest of your life?
    what rulez ?? pfft im a rebel

rollerblade... I can go faster

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post

Negged.

Isn't Colorado the wrong place for you then?
    I still love my longboard, so skateboard.
    Would you rather watch only bad cartoons or only infomercials for the rest of forever?
    I'm back?

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    I still love my longboard, so skateboard.
    Would you rather watch only bad cartoons or only infomercials for the rest of forever?
    infomercials, some times there are some good looking women and I saw enough of phines and ferb at my nephews to know I would go crazy watching that forever

Would you rather be able to breathe under water or walk on it?
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Live Laugh Love <3 redneckdeisel's Avatar
    redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redneckdeisel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thebigzakbowski View Post
    infomercials, some times there are some good looking women and I saw enough of phines and ferb at my nephews to know I would go crazy watching that forever

Would you rather be able to breathe under water or walk on it?
    Would rather breathe under water. No worries of ever drowning.

for your profession Would you rather be a public speaker and speak in front of thousands of people or be an accountant where you only talk to one or two people at a time?
    *Sunnyvale Trailer Park Crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A public speaker, I <3 public speaking!

Would you rather have tanned skin very prone to cellulite, or pale skin that is very easily burned?

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post

Would you rather have tanned skin very prone to cellulite, or pale skin that is very easily burned?
    Pale skin that is very easily burned.

Wound you rather eat a urinal cake from a busy airport bathroom, or be incontinent for the next month?
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post

A tan fatty, cause I ain't gonna be no damned goofy lookin Ginger dude. Carrot top, anyone?
    Would you rather die slowly and painfully at age eighty or quick at thirty?
    I'm back?

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A tan fatty, cause I ain't gonna be no damned goofy lookin Ginger dude. Carrot top, anyone?
    Chill bro, there are some people's husbands who are Gingers. Those people regularly post on here and when they aren't Snorlaxing, they are making sweet Ginger love all night long.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Chill bro, there are some people's husbands who are Gingers. Those people regularly post on here and when they aren't Snorlaxing, they are making sweet Ginger love all night long.
    I couldn't think of anything but looking exactly like carrot top! Admittedly he is the extreme. They aren't all bad
    I'm back?

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. I'm here for work. And CO is almost amazing enough that the snow is worth it. Almost.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At the rate I'm going, I think I'll be just barely starting to be a functional, productive member of society at 30. If I can live out a good life for the next 49 years after that, I think I'll take the slow, painful death at 80.

You're in what feels like the kind of beautiful, perfect relationship that fulfills your every need. Would you rather your spouse suddenly die, perfectly preserving the memories of the relationship that was, or to find out that the whole thing was a lie and they're actually a bonafied sociopath who built you up just to break you down?
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

HardWork . Diet . Passion atfitness's Avatar
    atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    At the rate I'm going, I think I'll be just barely starting to be a functional, productive member of society at 30. If I can live out a good life for the next 49 years after that, I think I'll take the slow, painful death at 80.

You're in what feels like the kind of beautiful, perfect relationship that fulfills your every need. Would you rather your spouse suddenly die, perfectly preserving the memories of the relationship that was, or to find out that the whole thing was a lie and they're actually a bonafied sociopath who built you up just to break you down?
    ^I don't even.....

Socio it is, then

Would you rather have good looks and weak physique or insecurities and a great bod?
    I am trying to build muscle, if you have successfully done it and have few minutes to spare please inbox me what has worked for you. Thanks! :D

rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by atfitness View Post
    Would you rather have good looks and weak physique or insecurities and a great bod?
    I'll go with the weak physique cause that's easier to change than mental issues.

Would you rather stub your toe HARD or get wasabi in your eye? lol

Originally Posted by rinitytay View Post
    I'll go with the weak physique cause that's easier to change than mental issues.

Would you rather stub your toe HARD or get wasabi in your eye? lol
    I've done both lol
    i'll take the wasabi .. i was feeling better after a little time and a good eye wash
    Last edited by BrotherWolf; 01-30-2013 at 11:08 PM.

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    would you rather sit in a lion cage for an hour or a gorilla cage for an hour?... there is no guarantee whether they would attack or not.

Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    would you rather sit in a lion cage for an hour or a gorilla cage for an hour?... there is no guarantee whether they would attack or not.

Is this a trick question ??

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    gorilla cage. would rather be thrown around, than bitten.
    (that doesn't sound right) lol

would you rather drive a masserati or a ferrari? (sorry, a carry over from an ov35 thread hehe)

gorilla cage. would rather be thrown around, than bitten.
    (that doesn't sound right) lol

would you rather drive a masserati or a ferrari? (sorry, a carry over from an ov35 thread hehe)
    which model ?

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    which model ?
    ANY model, smartie pants!

and remember, when answering...you need to provide the next *would you rather* scenario... c'mon now.

ANY model, smartie pants!

and remember, when answering...you need to provide the next *would you rather* scenario... c'mon now.
    Ok Ferrari then ....

would you rather give up the internet or your cell phone??

Ok Ferrari then ....

would you rather give up the internet or your cell phone??
    cell phone

would you rather send resumes, and fill out job applications for 24 hours straight, no sleep....or...have a tooth extracted without anesthesia?

cell phone

would you rather send resumes, and fill out job applications for 24 hours straight, no sleep....or...have a tooth extracted without anesthesia?
    take my tooth lol

take my tooth lol
    hahahahaha!

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would you rather brutally assault a police officer or brutally assault a well-known gang member?