Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how much arm size do you lose when cutting ?

Title ^^
    we all know there is fat everywhere on the body , so on average how much size do you lose on your arms from fat loss alone ?
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is different for everyone.

If from 16 - 12 percent Bodyfat I lose Nothing at all

From 12 - 9 percent I will lose about .2 Inches.

I don't store large amounts of fat on my arms. My friend has very fat arms and may lose up to 1 inch while cutting from 16%- 12%

Goodluck

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    225lb to 195lb, lost about an inch. 195lb to 183lb, stayed the same. Wouldn't call what I had at 225lb arms, though; glad I lost it.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    none. If you bulk right you wont get fat. Why the concern about arm size? what about quads?
    The general consensus is those concerned about arm size feel its muscle mass being lost, but never quite get lean enough to see the actual bicep itself under all the fat.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    none. If you bulk right you wont get fat. Why the concern about arm size? what about quads?
    The general consensus is those concerned about arm size feel its muscle mass being lost, but never quite get lean enough to see the actual bicep itself under all the fat.
    He never mentioned anything about bulking...

His question is his own. Why turn it into what you expect of others.

Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    never acheived a bulk without gaining fat , so I lose arm size each time I cut , just wantef an average , if there is such a thing
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mine are the same size if I’m a lean 160 or 185, just the waist changes, my arms never seem to carry much fat.
    I think I’d have to get very over weight for fat to go elsewhere.

APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From 20% to 14% I lost about 1". After that they stayed the same until 10%.
    *CEO crew*
    *Married with kids crew*
    *Life starts at 29 crew*
    *Still misc crew*

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by APwn View Post
    From 20% to 14% I lost about 1". After that they stayed the same until 10%.
    Same here. I guess its different for some people.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaudeMoo View Post
    He never mentioned anything about bulking...

His question is his own. Why turn it into what you expect of others.
    Cutting = losing fat from a bulk.
    It was a question about bulking because you cannot infinitely cut, you'd be dead. Believe me, i dont expect much if anything, from anyone.
    Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with their arms, like girls care or something.

Originally Posted by JustinRideout View Post
    never acheived a bulk without gaining fat , so I lose arm size each time I cut , just wantef an average , if there is such a thing
    Very easy, count cals and limit weight gain per week, no need to bulk out of control since you can get big while being very lean. Staying between 10-15% at highest is very reasonable. Anything above 15% is just losing weight.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?