chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 gun shots recovery to play college ball again

Hello everyone my names felipe andrad im 6'4 about 232 in weight.eell let me tell you my story I played football since 7th grade and seemed to be better then rest more athletic more heart more determinationm I got that from my mother because she had it ruff drugs and so on. So I haf it bad growing up and it made be determinded to do something with my life. So I did football took me her hands and showed me the right way to be a succefull young man. So I didt have grades to go in the ncaa right out high school. So I went the juco route playex two years at cos started te and full back did good enough to get a schoalrship to a division two ncaa team new mexico highlands. My drsam come true blood sweat and tears to keep doing whst I loved and get my education payed for by doing it. Whats better then that right thats life. Well 10 days before I was going leave out there. I was shot 3 times at my mothers house 2 timed in the chest and once in the back. In front of my mother out of all things I didt do nothing for thst person to do that to me. I got up after being shot gasping for air and ran into my mothers arm telling her I was sorry.. thats all I said. When then went into the house I collapsed on the ground most of my friends where there it was all slow motion to me people screaminh my mother telling me dont close my eyes it wa so all so real. I. Then I can just remeber being transported in a helicopter to the nearest truama center. I begin to spit up blood I mean lots of blood I couldt breath. both my lungs were colapsing on me and filling up with blood. The guy there with me told me dont give up so I tryed my hardest not to then everything went black!!! I then woke up with a pain so severe that it made being shot nothing I was shocked. I dont know what they are called but tue shocker things it . Brought me back I then was in the hosptial on a machine that breathed for me because I couldt breath they did surgery on me to get billet fragments out of my side. Then they put two chest tubes on my right lung to bring it back and one on my left lung. I wad out of it for 2days I remeber waking up with family and friends around me. My mother told me I was going surgery again on my right lung so they can fix it what she said to me and clean out my lung and take more bullet fragments out. I was told I was lucky one bullet went right threw my right side the other one came from my shoulder downwards threw botj my lungs and the third bullet is seating 1 inch above my heart closer to the middle back of my heart. Its been for months since 4 months and since then I finally got done with pjysical thearapy and im clear to start working out on my own and recoverying . I feel good besides fracured ribs on my right side. My dream was football I went threw the depression stage addicted to patchs and pills not nomre. I realized life aint life with your dream im not going give up I was 10 days away from geting where I wanted to be. Im not going let thos stop me im not going look 10years from now amd say I should of tryed. Im going go all out and recover and achieve my dream. The gym is where hard work. Busting mg a$$ like I did before I will play at some division two university this fall tjis is the begining of my transformation to a monster again I will post my current pics workouts diet supplments. Those of you that dont believe in miracles look at me god spared me and im going live my life with no regrets and be that succefull young man. I know I can be please share your thoughts and feelings and advise much would be appreciated.

chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry about bad spelling. I was in a rush