Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    nice lil carb meal for the day. Praise the Lord, i don't feel like bingeing out either!!! I think I got this bros!!!

this vids for you Pryor

and a lil more motivation for myself and anyone else to share
    Check my log when you get a chance. Major update!!!!

I'm guessing your a peanut butter lover? All of that food is looking delish right now! I want some now.

Thanks for the vid bro!!! Gonna make a makiwari board and start training my hands.

Awesome quote! It sits with me just right.

One day we're gonna meet bro. You seem like a real cool dude. we'll make it happen one day. we can even do some training together. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In response to the few posts above mine. Keto FTW!!!!!! It's the best!!! Bacon, bacon, and more bacon!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    Cowmustard FTW!! Your the man bro!! Always going the extra mile to help someone out on these boards. Appreciate you!

Which guy you talking about? lol I wouldn't wanna be like anyone of them dudes int he vid haha
    yea, good point, both of them were rough.

Man, you and i both know we were put on this eath for two things, 1. Praise the Lord, 2. Stick together. When I am at the gates imma be like, "Thank you Lord for the keto log forums, I tried to give back just a fraction of what they gave me!"
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice! Progress as always!
    and thank ya sir, still gotta learn to stick the landing(carb-ups)

And oh yes I am a peanut butter lover, a lil to much for my own good honestly....

my bro, if you are ever in the big GA, you got a couch to crash on and bacon to munch on!!!
    Last edited by Cowmustard; 01-13-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

1/13/2012 Day 13/84

TRAINING
    -7am tabata
    = 22min 6mph jog
    =20min 5mph jog
    =15min shadowboxing
    -9pm 15min heavybag work
    -5pm 20min 6mph jog
    -15min bagwork
    TOTAL-1596cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2815-67/29/4

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -CARDIO MONSTER IS BACK
    -had a great time babysitting my neice and naphew.
    -glad to be back from a not so stellar carb up, still gotta stick that landing. was very tempted today at costco(cursed samples) but made it alive.

plus me doing some warmup basics on the old wavemaster
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great log, diggin' the positive vibe, just what I needed to stay strong on my diet. Subbed!

Originally Posted by GTO91 View Post
    Great log, diggin' the positive vibe, just what I needed to stay strong on my diet. Subbed!
    always gald to add to the bro-pack my man!!! good time to log in man, the cardio monster is out of the cage and going hard. We are going to do some great things my man!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    always gald to add to the bro-pack my man!!! good time to log in man, the cardio monster is out of the cage and going hard. We are going to do some great things my man!!!
    We will do this man! Can't wait to start keto myself, after I'm finished with my PSMF. Bacon, macadamia nuts, cheese, eggs, soon you will be mine!
    Btw do you guys consider staying keto after you are done with cutting? I'm seriously thinking about doing keto forever, read some good stuff about it.

We will do this man! Can't wait to start keto myself, after I'm finished with my PSMF. Bacon, macadamia nuts, cheese, eggs, soon you will be mine!
    Btw do you guys consider staying keto after you are done with cutting? I'm seriously thinking about doing keto forever, read some good stuff about it.
    I actually have, my friends and family all say that I am a better, happier, funner guy on the ketosis. and I agree!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

yea, good point, both of them were rough.

Man, you and i both know we were put on this eath for two things, 1. Praise the Lord, 2. Stick together. When I am at the gates imma be like, "Thank you Lord for the keto log forums, I tried to give back just a fraction of what they gave me!"
    lol I heard that bro! I feel the same way. The keto boards are great! Especially for gaining back control of your life.

Keto Lifestyle

and thank ya sir, still gotta learn to stick the landing(carb-ups)

And oh yes I am a peanut butter lover, a lil to much for my own good honestly....

my bro, if you are ever in the big GA, you got a couch to crash on and bacon to munch on!!!
    No problem bro! Keep puttin in work!

Peanut butter is awesome! Love me some reeses pieces/reeses! bomb.com!

Appreciate that bro! I'll definitiely make it out there one day!!! Same things goes for you. If you every in the bay area, your more than welcome to crash!

Keto Lifestyle

I actually have, my friends and family all say that I am a better, happier, funner guy on the ketosis. and I agree!!!
    I've thought about this as well. Only one thing concerns me. Bulkin. I'll have to give it a try and see how it works. It's already hard enough getting all my macros in on a cut. I can't imagine what it would be like on a bulk lol

Keto Lifestyle

I've thought about this as well. Only one thing concerns me. Bulkin. I'll have to give it a try and see how it works. It's already hard enough getting all my macros in on a cut. I can't imagine what it would be like on a bulk lol
    I hear that!!! Guess we only got one real option though, to cut down to lean mofo's then try it for ourselves!!!! I look forward to bulk logging with you and the rest of the challenge crew!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I hear that!!! Guess we only got one real option though, to cut down to lean mofo's then try it for ourselves!!!! I look forward to bulk logging with you and the rest of the challenge crew!!!
    your right about that! I can't wait to try it though. It's gonna be a good experience whether it does or it doesn't.

Keto Lifestyle

1/13/2012 Day 13/84

TRAINING
    -4am 22min 6mph jog
    =20min 5mph jog
    -9pm 25min powerwalk
    -2pm lift
    =boxsquat 135x5,5,5(really working the form!!!)
    =hangcleans 135x5,5,5
    =alternate pullups bwx6,6,6
    -5pm 20min 6mph jog
    -15min bagwork
    TOTAL-1467cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2722-68/29/3

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -really felt a great stability in working my torso into the box squat(keeping shoulders over knees in the hole)
    -alt pullups were actually pretty light woot woot
    -running is getting addictive now that I watch ufc/k1/pride while doing it.
    -Watching some Hajime no Ippo with the lil lady to wind down the night, I am a lucky man!!!

MOTIVATION!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

getting that cardio in my bros< still gotta work on the form.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Good stuff man, the motivation pics are awesome! At what pace are you losing fat with 2700kcal?
    Also, you guys might want to check this out reddit.com/r/keto/comments/oznv5/been_on_keto_for_10_years_need_tips_pointers_ask/
    This guy is on keto for 10 years, and is in pretty good shape, so bulking on keto might be entirely possible!
    I have to finish the first season of Hajime no Ippo, I'm around episode 50, I heard the 2nd season is great too.
    Watching Samurai Champloo at the moment, it's pretty fun.

Sorry, I can't post links yet, need 50 posts first, so I improvised.

Good stuff man, the motivation pics are awesome! At what pace are you losing fat with 2700kcal?
    Also, you guys might want to check this out reddit.com/r/keto/comments/oznv5/been_on_keto_for_10_years_need_tips_pointers_ask/
    This guy is on keto for 10 years, and is in pretty good shape, so bulking on keto might be entirely possible!
    I have to finish the first season of Hajime no Ippo, I'm around episode 50, I heard the 2nd season is great too.
    Watching Samurai Champloo at the moment, it's pretty fun.

Sorry, I can't post links yet, need 50 posts first, so I improvised.
    I was hoping for a pace of 3-5/wk, aggressive, but I tend toward the endomorphic side of things, I hold on to and put muscle back on pretty well. IPPO is AWESOME, one of my favorite motivators. 2nd season was good, especially the fight at the end.

I started champloo but never stuck with it, might have to pic it back up
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I was hoping for a pace of 3-5/wk, aggressive, but I tend toward the endomorphic side of things, I hold on to and put muscle back on pretty well. IPPO is AWESOME, one of my favorite motivators. 2nd season was good, especially the fight at the end.

I started champloo but never stuck with it, might have to pic it back up
    3-5/wk with 2700 calories?You could eat like 3500 calories just to maintain, I envy you. But well, you are doing lots of cardio, so that makes sense.
    Champloo is fun so far, but I only watched like 6 episodes yet. I think I will start watching the wire, everyone keeps telling me about it, even though its kind of old.

Are you having coffee with or without milk on keto btw? If yes, does/did it cause you any trouble? I read it can come in the way of ketosis, but I just need it on my PSMF, helps me to focus in the morning.

3-5/wk with 2700 calories?You could eat like 3500 calories just to maintain, I envy you. But well, you are doing lots of cardio, so that makes sense.
    Champloo is fun so far, but I only watched like 6 episodes yet. I think I will start watching the wire, everyone keeps telling me about it, even though its kind of old.

Are you having coffee with or without milk on keto btw? If yes, does/did it cause you any trouble? I read it can come in the way of ketosis, but I just need it on my PSMF, helps me to focus in the morning.
    1. yea I am a cardio bunny, old kickboxing habit I guess going to be interesting come bulk up time

2. Wire huh, I'll look that up man, thanks!!

3. I usually do my coffee with a pack of splenda and sometime coconut oil, might wanna look into creamer my man, some of them are pretty low in carbs and might give ya the same fix.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

1/15/2012 Day 15/84

TRAINING
    -4am 22min 6mph jog
    =15min shadowspar
    -9pm 25min powerwalk
    -2pm lift
    =boxsquat 135x5,5,5(really working the form!!!)
    =benchpress 190x5,5,5
    =arnolds 65x2(something popped) 35x8,8,8
    -5pm 20min 6mph jog
    TOTAL-11377cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2772-65/28/7

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -bench was solid but a bit of a struggle, bleh
    -shoulder popped on arnolds, still a lil off but no pain, stretching and taking it easy for a bit
    -jogging was easy breazy
    -

MOTIVATION
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

You truly deserve the title cardio monster.
    I hope it's nothing serious with your shoulder!

You truly deserve the title cardio monster.
    I hope it's nothing serious with your shoulder!
    lol, you should have seen me in my early twenties man!!! Good times!!!

Thank ya for the thoughts, shoulder still has a lil something in it, but did ten rounds of thai boxing today and felt absolutely fine except for one clinch counter that required a heavy push. going to move a lil slow on the press motions, but this keto fat loss train is rolling!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

lol, you should have seen me in my early twenties man!!! Good times!!!

Thank ya for the thoughts, shoulder still has a lil something in it, but did ten rounds of thai boxing today and felt absolutely fine except for one clinch counter that required a heavy push. going to move a lil slow on the press motions, but this keto fat loss train is rolling!!!
    I can only imagine. I'm in my early twenties (21), so I have no excuse to be lazy!
    Happy to see that keto is working well for you, this diet is awesome, can't wait to hop on the keto train!

I can only imagine. I'm in my early twenties (21), so I have no excuse to be lazy!
    Happy to see that keto is working well for you, this diet is awesome, can't wait to hop on the keto train!
    capitalize on the age while you can bro!! I ain't old per say, but I can tell that it is taking more time to recover then it used to across the board.

the keto train is a smooth ride, powered by bacon and coconut oil, who's only destination for those who earnestly adhere to it is fat loss and good vibrations.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

capitalize on the age while you can bro!! I ain't old per say, but I can tell that it is taking more time to recover then it used to across the board.

the keto train is a smooth ride, powered by bacon and coconut oil, who's only destination for those who earnestly adhere to it is fat loss and good vibrations.
    And there you have it.....keto in it's simplest terms (broken down by Cowmustard)!

Keto Lifestyle

Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to see many people choose to follow keto after reading from a great example! Good job CW!

And there you have it.....keto in it's simplest terms (broken down by Cowmustard)!
    keeping it simple, keeps it effective BRO BRO

Originally Posted by Pishko View Post
    Good to see many people choose to follow keto after reading from a great example! Good job CW!
    Thank ya, but who's the good example??? :P
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

keeping it simple, keeps it effective BRO BRO
    That's how we win brosuf! lol

Keto Lifestyle

1/16/2012 Day 16/84

TRAINING
    -4am 22min 6mph jog
    =15min shadowspar
    -9pm 25min powerwalk
    -2pm Spar
    -10rounds 3 minutes muay thai
    TOTAL-1190cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 3488-72/22/6

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -sparring was GREAT, all my basic work paid off!!! footwork and cover worked real well!!!
    -was supposed to be a low cardio day... yea didn't happen. Bro invited me to help spar prep and couldn't help myself.
    -Getting it done my broskiS
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard