Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey boss. Great to see you and jc and jax are doing the 12 week challenge. Now that the Holidays are over, I'm thinking about getting into it too.
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by k3n12ock View Post
    Hey boss. Great to see you and jc and jax are doing the 12 week challenge. Now that the Holidays are over, I'm thinking about getting into it too.
    never too late my man!!! we got a pretty fired up keto crew supporting each other. Plus it is free and you could win 100k in prizes and lose what... not a thing but bodyfat. I really hope you will join us bro!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1/09/2013 day 8/84

TRAINING
    -9am 45min jog
    =9min shadowsparring
    -2pm 18min 6mph run
    =15min intense heavybag session
    TOTAL-1233cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2673-64/28/8

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -morning run was pretty easy, same with later run, really hit the wall on the third round of bagwork though...
    -I was originally thinking of 2wks SKD, might carbmeal once this week though if another wall comes up
    -started playing infamous 2, not bad, glad I gave it another try
    -stayed home from work today, something yesterday gave my bowels fits, might be why i dropped that weight so fast

so wanna make one of those tire bags!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    TRAINING
    -9am 45min jog
    =9min shadowsparring
    -2pm 18min 6mph run
    TOTAL-1233cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2673-64/28/8

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -morning run was pretty easy, same with later run, really hit the wall on the third round of bagwork though...
    -I was originally thinking of 2wks SKD, might carbmeal once this week though if another wall comes up
    -started playing infamous 2, not bad, glad I gave it another try
    -stayed home from work today, something yesterday gave my bowels fits, might be why i dropped that weight so fast

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oSfkN.jpg[IMG]
    so wanna make one of those tire bags!!!!
    A couple good cases of the runs, and this thing is in the bag!

Neat looking tire/bag. Its kind of got a heavy duty/industrial feel to it that I like.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post

Neat looking tire/bag. Its kind of got a heavy duty/industrial feel to it that I like.
    this is the one i built out back of my house by the woods, easy to make and only cust me 7 dollars and some time. I would like to have a pivoting one though!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

1/10/2013 day 9/84

TRAINING
    -5am 18min 6mph run
    -10 am 25min powerwalk
    -2pm fast legs/pull
    1.powercleans 95x8,8,8
    2.frontsquats 95x8,8,8

-deadlift 280x3,3,3

-pullups 20x3,3,3

-5pm 18min 6mph run
    =20min intense heavybag session

TOTAL-1316cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2766-65/30/5

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -lift was easy and breezey, good form on deads after watching rips
    -cardio was alot easier today, did a few rounds on the tires(pic above) do to nice weather
    -infamous 2 has me hooked!!!

went total beast with the leg kicks today, felt GREAT

and motivation
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by k3n12ock View Post
    hey boss. Great to see you and jc and jax are doing the 12 week challenge. Now that the holidays are over, i'm thinking about getting into it too.
    dooooo iiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

I'm with Pryor man, we would be honored for ya to join our pack of people lookin for a life change.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

found the how to video

yea man, already on it!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    found the how to video

yea man, already on it!!!
    That's a sick punching bag! I'm super jelly!! I needa hurry up and get my own place so I can start building my home gym.

In the future I plan on practicing jeet June do. Wanna do it right now but I don't have the time or funds. Coming soon hopefully!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    That's a sick punching bag! I'm super jelly!! I needa hurry up and get my own place so I can start building my home gym.

In the future I plan on practicing jeet June do. Wanna do it right now but I don't have the time or funds. Coming soon hopefully!
    I used to spar regularly with some JKD bros, good stuff man!!! until later comes, you could do a make your on makiwari board and follow up with some China hand conditioning(really helped me come back after a broken hand).

also, if ya wanna build hand power and grip strength, I just started doing this one after reading it on an MMA forum and I am hooked, get a resealable plastic container, 2 bags of rice,. Pour rice into container and walla, instant jhand conditioning. just shove your hand in it and clench unclench your fists.

Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I used to spar regularly with some JKD bros, good stuff man!!! until later comes, you could do a make your on makiwari board and follow up with some China hand conditioning(really helped me come back after a broken hand).

also, if ya wanna build hand power and grip strength, I just started doing this one after reading it on an MMA forum and I am hooked, get a resealable plastic container, 2 bags of rice,. Pour rice into container and walla, instant jhand conditioning. just shove your hand in it and clench unclench your fists.

That's awesome bro! There's this place not too far from where I live (about an hour away), but it got pretty expensive driving out there. Training days were also during the week, mainly in the mornings.

What's a makiwari board?

I take it the china hand conditioning is the rice in a plastic container right? Once I do that, I just put my hand in, ball my fist and then unclench? How often do you do it for? And how long?

Broken hand? how'd that happen bro?

Keto Lifestyle

That's awesome bro! There's this place not too far from where I live (about an hour away), but it got pretty expensive driving out there. Training days were also during the week, mainly in the mornings.

What's a makiwari board?

I take it the china hand conditioning is the rice in a plastic container right? Once I do that, I just put my hand in, ball my fist and then unclench? How often do you do it for? And how long?

Broken hand? how'd that happen bro?
    a makiwari board is a hard board for conditioning the hand, I made mine real cheap out of two phone books taped together, never attached it to anything.

some iron fist work

I sadly broke my hand slipping a kick with an open hand. stupid move on my part... fun to come back from...
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

1/11/2013 day 10/84

TRAINING
    -5am 18min 6mph run
    -10 am 25min powerwalk
    -2pm heavy push
    -bench 185x5,5,5
    -arnold press 55x5,5,5
    -dips 25x5,5
    -5pm 18min 6mph run
    TOTAL-994cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2757-62/29/9

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -cardio was a breeze
    -lifting bench was fine, arnolds were a bit rough, migh scale them back
    -the joys of home ownership, gotta drop 500 on fixing the AC... yay.
    -got my carb meal supplies for sunday. thinking 3.5k will post pics

a lil motivation in honor of Pryor
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

a makiwari board is a hard board for conditioning the hand, I made mine real cheap out of two phone books taped together, never attached it to anything.

some iron fist work

I sadly broke my hand slipping a kick with an open hand. stupid move on my part... fun to come back from...
    Thanks for the vids bro! Favorited!

Dude, you'd be my brah for life if you post a mini tut on how you made your makiwari board. Might as well do some training at home.

Sounds like it was pretty bad...how is it now? Do you get any pain in it anymore or no?

Keto Lifestyle

TRAINING
    -5am 18min 6mph run
    -10 am 25min powerwalk
    -2pm heavy push
    -bench 185x5,5,5
    -arnold press 55x5,5,5
    -dips 25x5,5
    -5pm 18min 6mph run
    TOTAL-994cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2757-62/29/9

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -cardio was a breeze
    -lifting bench was fine, arnolds were a bit rough, migh scale them back
    -the joys of home ownership, gotta drop 500 on fixing the AC... yay.
    -got my carb meal supplies for sunday. thinking 3.5k will post pics

a lil motivation in honor of Pryor
    Dang, the anticipation of practicing jeet kune do is unreasonable...who know's when I'll be able to. One day for sure! That's one of my goals in life.

Okay bro. Idk how you get through those heavybag sessions. When I was 15, me and my older cousin boxed one another. I think we did 2 rounds of 2 min. I was done after that. I was so winded it wasn't even funny. Your a beast my dude!

Keto Lifestyle

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go with the Makiwara Board. Just touching rice will throw you out of keto. Newb mistake.

www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Go with the Makiwara Board. Just touching rice will throw you out of keto. Newb mistake.

What???? Your late dude......already touched some newbs will be newbs lol

Keto Lifestyle

Thanks for the vids bro! Favorited!

Dude, you'd be my brah for life if you post a mini tut on how you made your makiwari board. Might as well do some training at home.

Sounds like it was pretty bad...how is it now? Do you get any pain in it anymore or no?
    here's a dude who did it like i did, I used electrical tape but it is whatever on that

heres a link on training protocal
    http://www.bluecottagetkd.com/files/...a_Training.pdf

just promise me you won't turn into this guy

I bet I can put up a better vid by nightfall bro.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

oh no, ze glycogenz are absorbing through teh skin porz!!! Another good one grifts!!! thanks for the morning laugh
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

1/12 STaT CHECK

12/31 234.40lbs@15.26% 35.78fm/198.62lm 14.0c/16.0a/21.0t
    01/11 223.60lbs@13.50% 30.19fm/193.41lm 12.0c/15.0a/18.0t

WOOT WOOT, not sure how my weight went up from the midweek weigh in but I took my pinched 3-4 times because I couldn,t believe it. Very excited with this progress!!!

smashed my goal of 32lb fat mass for this week, I guess the running and other lower intensity cardio is paying off(at least for now), going to roll this train til the end of the tracks(I got some aces up my sleeve for when it does, he he he)

GOAL for 1/19 27lbs fatmass
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

nice lil carb meal for the day. Praise the Lord, i don't feel like bingeing out either!!! I think I got this bros!!!

this vids for you Pryor

and a lil more motivation for myself and anyone else to share
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey CM. what do you think on weekly carb ups?

Originally Posted by Pishko View Post
    Hey CM. what do you think on weekly carb ups?
    Well, it's two different paths. I've done both and for me it seems weekly helps me keep up my training intensity=fat loss

However, I am also trying to stick to carb meals instated of carb ups do to my mental and dietary strengths.

I'd say try both, log both, an use the data to pick the one that works beat for you broski!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, it's two different paths. I've done both and for me it seems weekly helps me keep up my training intensity=fat loss

However, I am also trying to stick to carb meals instated of carb ups do to my mental and dietary strengths.

I'd say try both, log both, an use the data to pick the one that works beat for you broski!!!
    The DATA!?!?!?! There's that word again! Hands down, the most intelligent board on BB.com resides here! Congrats on your progress brah! jelly of dat der fat mass! B&J on the carb up FTW!
    Current Lifts:

Incline Bench: 205x3
    DeadLift: 405x1
    Box Squat: 325x4

Goals by July 1:
    Incline Bench: 235
    Deadlift: 450
    Box Squat:375

Lol, If a bunch of meathead like us are the smarties, we are all in trouble my man. Then again, what other section can cut on bacon and eggs 24/7???

You might be on to something bro!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, If a bunch of meathead like us are the smarties, we are all in trouble my man. Then again, what other section can cut on bacon and eggs 24/7???

You might be on to something bro!!!
    This is the REAL MEN / WOMEN ONLY section, where only REAL FOOD is being devoured. Give us all that BACON B****!!!!

Originally Posted by Pishko View Post
    This is the REAL MEN / WOMEN ONLY section, where only REAL FOOD is being devoured. Give us all that BACON B****!!!!
    Ha ha, I see the test levels are up due to the saturated fat!!! We gonna get it my cro bro!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

here's a dude who did it like i did, I used electrical tape but it is whatever on that

heres a link on training protocal
    http://www.bluecottagetkd.com/files/...a_Training.pdf

just promise me you won't turn into this guy

I bet I can put up a better vid by nightfall bro.
    Cowmustard FTW!! Your the man bro!! Always going the extra mile to help someone out on these boards. Appreciate you!

Which guy you talking about? lol I wouldn't wanna be like anyone of them dudes int he vid haha

Keto Lifestyle

12/31 234.40lbs@15.26% 35.78fm/198.62lm 14.0c/16.0a/21.0t
    01/11 223.60lbs@13.50% 30.19fm/193.41lm 12.0c/15.0a/18.0t

WOOT WOOT, not sure how my weight went up from the midweek weigh in but I took my pinched 3-4 times because I couldn,t believe it. Very excited with this progress!!!

smashed my goal of 32lb fat mass for this week, I guess the running and other lower intensity cardio is paying off(at least for now), going to roll this train til the end of the tracks(I got some aces up my sleeve for when it does, he he he)

GOAL for 1/19 27lbs fatmass
    Nice! Progress as always!

Keto Lifestyle