Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I made it bro, it is here: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150877533
    Nice job on the last workout, sounds great, wish I could do some MMA or shadow boxing but I have no knowledge nor technique about that.

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pishko View Post
    I made it bro, it is here: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150877533
    Nice job on the last workout, sounds great, wish I could do some MMA or shadow boxing but I have no knowledge nor technique about that.
    Bro, I didn't either once!!! Gotta start somewhere!

If you have a genuine interest look up some primers on YouTube or hit up this sites MMA section under the powerlifting forum. Excellent full body cardio that burns calories, chills the soul, an sharpens the mind!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    Subbed in! Let's get this bro!
    Digging the new sig broski!!!

Heard an awesome sermon last night that summed it up with
    "I < t". With the t supposed to look more like a cross!!! I needed to hear it

That is one of my big goals in this journal!!! My lil lady and I are doing a Christian therapy session for some of her past hardships(she was bullied a lot) and for myself an my own quirks. However, I am realizing that this site and log can be an outlet for me to challenge myself to grow and more importantly support others in their goals. So I am in this to win this, to culture a new set of habits that are self disciplining and supportive to the brotherhood we live in!!!

Lets get it done bro!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    Bro, I didn't either once!!! Gotta start somewhere!

If you have a genuine interest look up some primers on YouTube or hit up this sites MMA section under the powerlifting forum. Excellent full body cardio that burns calories, chills the soul, an sharpens the mind!!!
    here ya go bro, good luck, looks intense!!! Not sure I could pull the whole thing myself
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Goals

alright, here are my four basic goals

SPIRITUAL
    -kneel first thing every morning in praise, humility, and servitude to The Great I Am

MENTAL
    -spend a minimum of 20mins a day investing in myselfand my family(reading, hobbies, listening, ect)

COMMUNITY
    -spend a minimum of 20mins a day investing in others(forums, friends, neighbors)

PHYSICAL
    -accurately log all Cals/macros and create habits of positive food relationships

That is it, these are my small keystones. I have faith that they will create a happier, healthier, more disciplined version of myself that will only foster greater, stronger habits. I can already tell 2013 will be a tough year with many hardships to come, but these habits will make those hardships only strengthen all the aspects of my being. Praise the Lord!!!

My one short term goal for this week is to get my fatmass to 32lbs!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

2013 Team Keto

so far we got the following bros banding together
    -JCpryor
    -Jaxlifter
    -Yabby
    -grifts
    -me
    -pishko

this really inspires and motivates me bros!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks on the share for the video bro, and yea we will make it we are band of brothers and this is WAR AGAINST FAT!

01/06/2013 day 5/84

TRAINING
    -6am hour jog
    +9min shadowsparring
    -5pm 30min shadowsparring
    TOTAL-1427cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2744-65/27/8

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -got that MISS in this morning!!!
    -shadow sparring in the eve was excellent, really had a good image in my head
    -eggs are nummy, that is all

Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright, here are my four basic goals

SPIRITUAL
    -kneel first thing every morning in praise, humility, and servitude to The Great I Am

MENTAL
    -spend a minimum of 20mins a day investing in myselfand my family(reading, hobbies, listening, ect)

COMMUNITY
    -spend a minimum of 20mins a day investing in others(forums, friends, neighbors)

PHYSICAL
    -accurately log all Cals/macros and create habits of positive food relationships

That is it, these are my small keystones. I have faith that they will create a happier, healthier, more disciplined version of myself that will only foster greater, stronger habits. I can already tell 2013 will be a tough year with many hardships to come, but these habits will make those hardships only strengthen all the aspects of my being. Praise the Lord!!!

My one short term goal for this week is to get my fatmass to 32lbs!!!
    Loving the new goals bro!

Awesome pic! I had to steal it
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

Loving the new goals bro!

Awesome pic! I had to steal it
    thank you sir, thank you!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Your last workout was amazing! Great job!

Your last workout was amazing! Great job!
    Thank ya, thank ya my bro, cutting like a kick boxer getting ready for a fight!!!

Okay, how did you get negged my man?
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey bro! NICE work in here so far! REALLY digging this keto community! I no longer feel like a one man wolfpack! lol

Serious question though: What weight training program are you using? I know you're big into MMA and such, I just didn't know how you're incorporating weights into your overall training program. I guess I feel most comfortable with a very structured approach that ensures slow and steady progress and was just wondering what your plans/goals are with the iron.

Regardless, KEEP UP THE INSANELY GOOD WORK MY BRO!
    Current Lifts:

Incline Bench: 205x3
    DeadLift: 405x1
    Box Squat: 325x4

Goals by July 1:
    Incline Bench: 235
    Deadlift: 450
    Box Squat:375

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    good luck, train hard, no pain no gain

Thank ya, thank ya my bro, cutting like a kick boxer getting ready for a fight!!!

Okay, how did you get negged my man?
    I have no clue how I got negged that's the deal lol.

Originally Posted by JaxLifter View Post
    Hey bro! NICE work in here so far! REALLY digging this keto community! I no longer feel like a one man wolfpack! lol

Serious question though: What weight training program are you using? I know you're big into MMA and such, I just didn't know how you're incorporating weights into your overall training program. I guess I feel most comfortable with a very structured approach that ensures slow and steady progress and was just wondering what your plans/goals are with the iron.

Regardless, KEEP UP THE INSANELY GOOD WORK MY BRO!
    thank ya my man, yea with all the guys going after this transform challenge the keto log section is AWESOMELY motivational right now!!!

all my lift advice and routines I have to say with "In my case", for me, powerlifting/olympic lifting/explosive lifting have worked really well. So the big goal is to finally get rid of all this married weight and completely reset with some starting strength routine, then move on from their and get the big 5 lifts up.

however, for this cut, i was thinking of a psuedo dog-crap routine

Monday-heavy squats and deads with an accessory
    Tuesday-bench and pulls(non lower back related) for explosiveness
    Wendeday-meh
    Thursday-explosive squats/deads(maybe cleans...)
    Friday-heavy press/pull

thats what I am playing with right now, after logging for awhile, it seems I preserve(maybe build) muscle better with short, intense, heavy, big lifts. So, of coarse I am going to play to my strengths and roll with that for this competition, while letting my kickboxer work doing the lion share of cal burning. In my mind, weights are for building up muscle, cardio for burning fat. (Although I am a lover of mixed circuits)

We are a Pack bro!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO BECOME BETTER OVER THIS 12 WEEKS!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

sucks bro!!! check your "user cp" at the top left of the forum bar. it will list all your reps and negs.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Originally Posted by muscularstrong7 View Post
    good luck, train hard, no pain no gain
    you know it brother!!!! I feel like rocky on my runs these days.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

-got offered a double cream stuffed pancake batter cake slice at work today. All I saw was junk trying to get in the way of my progress!!! I HAVE GOT TO THANK YOU BROS!!! It has been awhile since i felt so strongly convicted in my goals to have that much dietary control. from the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you who is posting in this log with me and taking this journey!!!

Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

01/07/2013 day 6/84

TRAINING
    -4am 40min jog
    -9am 25min powerwalk
    -2pm heavylegs
    =boxsquat 185x5,5,5
    =deadlifted 275x3,3,3
    =standing calf raises 275x10,10,10
    -5pm 45min powerwalk
    TOTAL-1002cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 2508-68/28/4

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -took it relatively easy today, haven't had a real rest day in a couple weeks
    -met all my goals today!!! Boom
    -prepare for war tomorrow, cardio beast mode and explosive bench rows!!!

Getting it done broski's!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

-got offered a double cream stuffed pancake batter cake slice at work today. All I saw was junk trying to get in the way of my progress!!! I HAVE GOT TO THANK YOU BROS!!! It has been awhile since i felt so strongly convicted in my goals to have that much dietary control. from the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you who is posting in this log with me and taking this journey!!!

Good choice! I don't think you want any of us coming down to Georgia to talk some sense into you.

Originally Posted by yabbyshmabby View Post
    Good choice! I don't think you want any of us coming down to Georgia to talk some sense into you.
    Ha ha, you know it bro, funny enough man I spent most of my time in Ohio!!! Down by Portsmouth!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

And you passed that slice of cake up? Wow bro.....jk lol you made the right choice. It gets tough like that sometimes, so I'm glad you stuck it out.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

And you passed that slice of cake up? Wow bro.....jk lol you made the right choice. It gets tough like that sometimes, so I'm glad you stuck it out.
    I agree man!! But it was awesome not to see the cake as sweet, but detrimental!!! Wasn't even phased or tempted today!!! Praise the Lord
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I agree man!! But it was awesome not to see the cake as sweet, but detrimental!!! Wasn't even phased or tempted today!!! Praise the Lord
    That's great! It's amazing to be able to look at sweets as something other than sweets lol this is my reasoning. If i eat sweets, I'm only gonna slow my progress down.

Keto Lifestyle

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'll rep you, don't worry, just return the favor

Originally Posted by muscularstrong7 View Post
    I'll rep you, don't worry, just return the favor
    we be a pack man!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

just logging for later

Explosive push/pull
    1. arnold presses 35x8,8,8
    2. alternating chin ups bwx8,8,8

1. bench 135x8,8,8
    2. db row 55x8,8,8

1. cuban rotation 10x8,8
    2. pullovers 45x8,8
    3. weighted crunches 45x8,8
    4. neck pulls 35x8,8,8

working them fast twitch muscles
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

01/08/2013 day 7/84

TRAINING
    -4am 40min jog
    -9am 25min powerwalk
    -2pm Explosive push/pull(all movements made with speed of contraction)
    1. arnold presses 35x8,8,8
    2. alternating chin ups bwx8,8,8

1. bench 135x8,8,8
    2. db row 55x8,8,8

1. cuban rotation 10x8,8
    2. pullovers 45x8,8
    3. weighted crunches 45x8,8
    4. neck pulls 35x8,8,8
    TOTAL-668cals

FOOD(CALS-%f/%p/%c) 3230-67/26/7

THOUGHTS and JOURNAL
    -originally planned on low cal day today with hard cardio, switched out with tomorrow's high cal due to wife being home sick. feels good to be mr caregiver man!!!
    -alternate pullups felt beastly!!!
    -all lifts were easy, expect more weight next week

Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

WeNDSDAY WEIGHT CHECK

weight check this fine am

222.8 my bros!!!!

Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard