Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ghepardo View Post
    So, Final Fantasy, Keto, Weight Loss, everyone around 5'11-6', almost same body weight, and same generation?
    nice thread haha, joining
    I tell ya man, I got some of the best peeps on the bb.com boards throwing wisdom bombs in this tread and I am blessed!!! You are always welcomed here man!!!

Right now I am taking the wifey trough the MANdatory games. We've hit ff7, all the God of wars, gears of war, tales of essentials, batmans, and now the zeldas.

She actually really enjoys them, her favorites so far is ff7 and tales of graces.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    Always glad to help broseph!! Once I get them abs poking out good, 5/3/1 is one of the programs I would like to invest 6mnths to a year in. Maybe run cycles of SS, 5/3/1, 5x5, allpro, and dogcrap.

Keto is going well now that I got my lil post workout num to look forward too, those moose cups(only 9g carb) help keep me tracking!!!

How you doing bro???
    I hear you bro! That's what I'm working on, dem abz!! lol 6months to a year would give you great results. I'll be starting 5/3/1/ this coming Monday. Can't wait!

Glad you found something to keep that dreaded carb craving under control. Mine is heavy whipped cream it's delish and has no carbs. I love it!!

Keto is coming along. Carb-up was okay. Jumped back on strict keto diet Sunday. Been goin strong ever since. Ready for Friday already.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tell ya man, I got some of the best peeps on the bb.com boards throwing wisdom bombs in this tread and I am blessed!!! You are always welcomed here man!!!

Right now I am taking the wifey trough the MANdatory games. We've hit ff7, all the God of wars, gears of war, tales of essentials, batmans, and now the zeldas.

She actually really enjoys them, her favorites so far is ff7 and tales of graces.
    hahaha, getting experience on Bb forums to level up to six pack here haha
    BULKING - Aug 20-2016 (74kg)-Jan 1, 2017 (85kg)
    (Aug 30, 2016-Jan 1, 2017:)Deadlift: 231-303 Squat: 214-263 Bench: 174-198 lbs OHP: 104.5-134 Pendlay Row: 115-154
    ---------------------------------------
    ☆★ Victory loves Preparation ★☆

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    I hear you bro! That's what I'm working on, dem abz!! lol 6months to a year would give you great results. I'll be starting 5/3/1/ this coming Monday. Can't wait!

Glad you found something to keep that dreaded carb craving under control. Mine is heavy whipped cream it's delish and has no carbs. I love it!!

Keto is coming along. Carb-up was okay. Jumped back on strict keto diet Sunday. Been goin strong ever since. Ready for Friday already.
    Watcha make with your heavy cream man, I tried a few things and never really felt like I found the "it" recipe.

hahaha, getting experience on Bb forums to level up to six pack here haha
    haha, I sometimes do think about workouts as level grinding certain stats. Weights=str, Running=end, tabatas=stam, and of coarse boxing=skill. Nerds gonna nerd bro.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Watcha make with your heavy cream man, I tried a few things and never really felt like I found the "it" recipe.
    You won't believe me bro........I simply shake it up, tilt my head back and spray away lol It gets the job done for me
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

3/20

Hit up some intense must Thai combo work this morn, planned on doing some lifting in the eve but very sore/stiff groin is delaying that plan to tomorrow

Hitting 2.7k cals

#calsdothediet
    #trainingvscardio
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I have a dietary indescretion to report bros, woke up ravenous and munched down one of the wifeys cliff bars(chocolate fudge). Total carbs for the day 79, 8 of which were fiber(forgot to take my fiber supp/veggies.....
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You do enough cardio that I doubt it will make a difference. If anything, you might retain a little water.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

haha, I sometimes do think about workouts as level grinding certain stats. Weights=str, Running=end, tabatas=stam, and of coarse boxing=skill. Nerds gonna nerd bro.
    Lol, and after that, go back drink a potion and use a tent to get full hp/mp (hp: real strenght, mp: psychological sleep)
    (Aug 30, 2016-Jan 1, 2017:)Deadlift: 231-303 Squat: 214-263 Bench: 174-198 lbs OHP: 104.5-134 Pendlay Row: 115-154

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can tell CM's Class = fighter, because there is no mention of INT or WIS.

Also skill = DEX, or less commonly AGI in my day.

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

lol about stats. Your right Grifts, CM is a fighter big time. Wavemaster......muai thai....ff7....you get my point

Keto Lifestyle

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post

lol, that sounds like mmorpg stats !

guilty as charged...recovering MMORPG and MUD player.

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs

Lol, and after that, go back drink a potion and use a tent to get full hp/mp (hp: real strenght, mp: psychological sleep)
    I am an RPG tent/potion hoarder man, last play through of ff7, they only slept when the cutscenes demanded it...

who need dem smarts when you got teh bicebz peakz and swordzzzz!!!

lol about stats. Your right Grifts, CM is a fighter big time. Wavemaster......muai thai....ff7....you get my point
    muay thai/bjj, best training ever my bro!!!

guilty as charged...recovering MMORPG and MUD player.
    Hehe, nerds gonna nerd man. never got into the mmorpgs, but consoles stole so much of my life!!!

I love you guys!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I am an RPG tent/potion hoarder man, last play through of ff7, they only slept when the cutscenes demanded it...

who need dem smarts when you got teh bicebz peakz and swordzzzz!!!

muay thai/bjj, best training ever my bro!!!

Hehe, nerds gonna nerd man. never got into the mmorpgs, but consoles stole so much of my life!!!

I love you guys!!!
    great stuff bro! this gave me a good laugh. I love you too brosuf!!

Keto Lifestyle

3/25

Yep, not the best nutritional weekend

Back at it, morning fasted bagwork, then some still fasted lifting later in the day (squatn 150x11 say what volume)

Beat ocarina of time, started tales of legendia just on a hunch, wifey loves the characters and story.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back at it, morning fasted bagwork, then some still fasted lifting later in the day (squatn 150x11 say what volume)

Beat ocarina of time, started tales of legendia just on a hunch, wifey loves the characters and story.
    OoT is so boss. Just started playing through skyward sword for wii. One of the only quality franchise games around imo

Don't hit the chickens!!
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

2013 Transformation Challenge Aus Brah checking in - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150947503

Same here bro! It's all goody though. A new week equals a new start. Let's go to work bro!

P.s. Nice job on the squats bro. I'm getting ready for this beastly squat day coming up. Gotta get it!

Keto Lifestyle

Originally Posted by Timbarism View Post
    OoT is so boss. Just started playing through skyward sword for wii. One of the only quality franchise games around imo

Don't hit the chickens!!
    I hear ya man, Zelda's in order of my opinion

Twilight princess
    Link to the past
    Majoras mask
    Ocarina of time
    Windwaker
    Skyward sword

Oot, an excellent game, beat it at least 6 times, can recite most dungeons by heart, however weak sauce story

Link to the past because of it coming out in my big era of gaming(flipping loved the snes)

Skyward was good for me, but something about the gaming peices never came together for me.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Same here bro! It's all goody though. A new week equals a new start. Let's go to work bro!

P.s. Nice job on the squats bro. I'm getting ready for this beastly squat day coming up. Gotta get it!
    Thank ya sir, yea that ribbon squatting is doing wonders for my form!!! Imma feeling it a lot more in my legs and a lot less in my back.

225x12 here I come!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard