Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fat Loss, Diets and advice.

Hi

So after spending christmas drinking alcohol and eating fatty foods i feel like its time to cut down, and start a new diet and lose some fat.

I am 5'7 and around 183lbs with my guess of around 20-25% BF maybe? going off my pictures (bad quality)

I was thinking of taking in around 1800-2000 calories with 140g of protein.

my question is that is this a sufficient amount of calroies and protein intake?

I was looking at possibly going with the kris gethin fat loss programme but his diet advice is not to count calories but have a fist sized portion of each protein, carb and fat.

I had a diet which on MFP was around 1800 calories and 140g of protein and foods which consist of porridge, chicken breasts, veg, tinned tuna, brown rice, wholewheat pasta and protein shake.

I would be working out 2 days on and one day off in which i would do cardio, and i'd do 20 mins of cardio after each weight session.

thanks.
    Attached Images
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪